Misty/Danny

Is it ever coming back in any form guys? I miss the cuteness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZtiJN6yiik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait sorry for the small pic.

Unlikely. White men with anything is considered a type of oppression in today's climate.

But Colleen is okay? That seriously baffles me.

WTF are you talking about? Iris has been racebent in two recent Flash properties.

To be fair that is DC, but you have a good point.

Ruining a great Male/Female relationship is one of the many sins of the Netflix show.

Yes. Even ignoring the Misty part, did'nt Danny take a vow of Chasity?

He also vowed to guard the pass to K'un-Lun

Yep. Netflix Danny is a shit Iron Fist. I mean comcis Danny was kinda shit, but at least he tried.

Also a shit fighter and bad at reading people.

I hope never.

Why?

That's DC. Marvel is the company of progressive.

Guy lost his V card faster than Captain America.

It's funny cause DC actually handles it's diversity better by making actual characters and not just trying to push something.

He did'nt even try. Like why leave those comments in if your going to ignore it later?

What? It's true.

But pointless. Like if he stayed a virgin here, but lost it to Colleen or something in the Defenders we could look back on it and see how much he changed. But it was so pointless here with how fast he lost it.

Hey man, don't be mad just because you don't have game.

Danny/She Hulk finally when?

Then why won't they give us Luke/Danny?

Danny sure like them colored girls

Calm down, Satan

Danny is a better partner than Jessica. Probably a better parent too. Let Jess be miserable somewhere else so Bendis can write about it.

Danny needs a good love intrest and if Misty ain't coming back, then Luke is the next best chocolate thing.

Trips and doubles confirm it. Danny and Luke would make each other happy.

I'm so fucking tired of being right all the time and no one listening, but Misty is shit and Danny x Colleen was always the endgame, and makes the most sense for their characters while also providing the most emotional satisfaction.

I'm objectively right so don't even fucking bother replying, you stupid fuck. Yes, I'm talking to YOU. You are NOT the exception. You are worthless.

> Trips and doubles

???????

>White man/Black woman interracial

Literally disgusting and the worst type of interracial relationships. Black women who date white men have zero self respect. These women need to learn their history. Date Asian, Arab, fellow Black, and even dirty Spics but please not white men. I throw up in my mouth whenever I see it.

I don't disagree, but I'd hate to ruin a healthy bromance.

calm down man

In the MCU he did. In the comics, we have no reason to believe he did. Lei-Kung has a son, and so did at least two Iron Fists (Wu Ao-Shi and Orson Randall).

Because Bendis won't allow anyone to make his pet characters faggots.

Compare to how, Ultimate Kitty Pryde had subtext with Ultimate Jessica Drew, he made sure to set Kitty up with his new OC, and made sure Jessica was dead post-Secret War, unlike everyone else in Miles's supporting cast.

>Yes. Even ignoring the Misty part, did'nt Danny take a vow of Chasity?
Not in any medium that matters.

Give me Lucy Rand you fucks

>Danny Rand is dying of radiation, and the cure is in K'un Lun
>Colleen goes with him and Luke, and fights an evil dragon
>Misty fucks the black guy she's cheating on Danny with

WHY do people want this ship again?

I have no clue, I love show Colleen and Danny so

youtube.com/watch?v=TZtiJN6yiik

Because Danny X Joy is superior.

t. Tyrone

Still waiting for Danny to show up in Sam's book acting like a douchy fratboy.
>>Danny is the definition of white privilege
>>his super power is literally cultural appropriation
>>uses the 'my best friend is black' excuse for being racist
>>being cucked by Captain black America
I'm shocked Marvel hasn't already been all over that shit.

Man Gurihiru are just too cute. I don't think i've seen anything by them that i didn't love.

Not even the show points to that.

Also, the black guy was Master Khan in disguise.