Plays a prank on his friends

>plays a prank on his friends
>they fucking MURDER HIM

why are mobsters such thin-skinned betas?

it was a fuckin joke

It was his medication

Why would he go to a gay bar paying protection money to the mob in full faggot regalia?

But did he say "It's just a prank, bro"? If not, the others can't be held accountable for their actions.

How do you let yourself get that fat?

He can't really know every place that pays protection money. Whoever picks up the money also probably doesn't like to brag that he takes money from a gay club, I can only imagine the ball breaking he would have to endure.

Why did they arrest him? He was banging his daughter as a prank

>56% face

>actor has zero hand-eye co-ordination

What did they mean by this?

gabagoo

Garmonbozia is a hell of a drug

Did Vito's wife never question why he had leather sex gear at home?

It was the medication I was on. For my blood pressure. It fucked with my head, but I'm over that now. I could probably get a letter from my doctor.

AIDS?!

NO ONE'S GOT AIDS!

A note from your doctor saying you don't like to fuck Laura?

i will FUCK you up

He's a big gay

>mfw arch nemesis appears

Did they really have to kill him? I don't get it desu. Who gives a fuck if he's gay?

I unironically don't get why he called him his arch nemesis

It's italian slang, like gabagoo or dooooooooooooooooooorrrrrr

>really happy with playing a mobster
>even though you're fat they give you a good role
>OK NOW YOU HAVE To DRESS UP AS A FAGGOT AND BE GAY FOR A SEASON

He said it was a fucking joke and the guy didn't care.

top 10 scene

arty, what a madman

the issue is that he wasn't a good actor. Bobby was in the show forever despite being massivo

In one of the featurettes the actor claimed it was partly his idea to make the character gay.

OP, because they're wops.

Italian machismo doesn't allow that faggoty shit

He was focusing intensely on sizing him up and trying to get a good read on him, he was analysing him, so he was basically just saying the first words that came into his head for the sake of it. That's how I saw it.

Thoughtless, mindless banter-esque nothingness to keep him in place long enough to get enough subliminal/subconscious information from him, I think. Sort of just spewing pointless words at him long enough to keep him in one spot while focusing all of his actual mental energy that would have gone into making coherent conversation into getting a feel for whether Finn needed to die for what he may or may not have saw, and whether or not he's liable to tell anyone else about it.

It's why Vito comes off as so extremely intense. The whole "my arch-nemesis" thing sounds funny because there's no context, but it wasn't remotely calculated or pre-thought and didn't actually have any meaning or context, he's just mindlessly making conversation with empty words while scanning and thinking really hard about other certain other things. And iirc he then aggressively invited him to a ball game, presumably to keep him more under control and to keep longer, more sustained conversation with him in order to better understand whether or not Finn was a threat to him. I guess after he had some time to think about the situation (after Finn never showed up at the ball game), he was less panicked about Finn and then felt the need to only occasionally remind or keep an eye on him, as he does a lot in season 6.

After what Finn saw, they end up having a tenuously unspoken sort of agreement thing between them, so all of the spoken words that hold it together literally don't matter. It's all visceral.

disregard that he was being literal and they're actual, genuine arch-enemies, with one being actively responsible for the death of the other, and they both knew it would inevitably happen in some way, but were both unable to openly address it

Leland Palmer, my arch nemesis

I fucking love this meme, please keep going

guys, get ready for this epic new meme!

this, with a dash of plain intimidation. He wanted Finn to be afraid of him so he wouldn't squeal. Same thing with talking about his job (telling him it's hard work and he's strong like he's implying Vito could fuck him up and he wouldn't be strong enough to work), and inviting him to the game (supposed to be a fun event but he was very forceful about making him go and not being late)

>was just acting retarded!
vito belonged on Sup Forums

favorite one, makes me kek everytime

More important than the arch-nemesis thing, why did Agent Harris say "We're going to win this thing!" when he hears the news that Phil Leotardo has been killed?

I took it to be "the FBI case against Tony Soprano that I repeatedly went out of my way to say to Tony that I am no longer on, but which I actually am a part of (as this exclamation reveals to the viewer), has been strengthened by the death of Phil, which fatally implicates Tony, as I personally fed him the information on Phil's location"

but the wikipedia page on the episode's plot says "Benny and Walden track Phil to a gas station and shoot him dead; Agent Harris is pleased by this news, seemingly because there was an FBI pool on which crime family would kill the other." which seems to be totally baseless. I don't remember any FBI pool and they definitely don't reference it in season 5 or 6 from what I can remember, and it seems like such a tiny and confusing thing to devote part of the valuable final few minutes of the entire series towards if it really was just about some unexplained FBI crime family death pool.

what I'm saying is what did he mean by this

Gay = femininity = Weakness. Al least it was back then. Now it's Tranny = child molester = weakness.