James Franco

Why does he get a pass? It'd be a shame if someone were to resurface this...

its because he's handsome. women dont mind being harrassed by assaulted by tall handsome chads. look at the evidence in the news. lauer could probably have gotten away with it in the past, but then hit the wall when he got old and bald. same with depp, he turned 50. old and gross and worthy only of disdain and spite by women

post the bitch already

because
1) she was over the age of consent
2)trying to hook up isn't a crime, at least not yet
3)he's good looking

I thought it was viral marketing for a movie or something? Or did (((they))) make that up to make people forget?

SEVENTEEN IS LEGAL IN NEW YORK

How many times do you fucking kikes trying to shift blame off people like Singer, who you are probably working for, have to be told this?

>trying to hook up isn't a crime
I think Louis C.K. would disagree with you.

you are and idiot

Half of the allegations coming out aren't 'crimes' just literally the same thing Franco did but since they are old and undesirable they are being crucified. 3 years ago was a different time. I think if this were to come out now Franco would be done for.

>Hey can I jerk off in front of you?
>No.
>Okay
Ten Years Later
>He raped me

Jerking off in front of a subordinate at the workplace isn't how people hook up.

this. women only care if they're harassed/assaulted if the guy isn't good looking.

i literally heard this conversation verbatim between two female co-workers:

girl 1: ew, isn't that sexual harassment?
girl 2: no it was ok he was cute

that's how you talk to sluts
straight to the point, don't waste time, no innuendo, no drama, no sjw creepiness, yes or no

good boy franco

funny i thought for sure franco was a fag. maybe this was just an elaborate PR stunt.

Was she really that hot or why is he so desperate to fuck her?

DUBS CHECKS OUT

>rapid fire questions
>the desperate talk to get with a basic Instagram slut
Whatever you say

she must have been pretty hot. i mean a guy like franco just has to go out in public and a line of wet 17 year old sluts just forms and he gets to pick as many as he wants. i'm jealous.

this it's so desperate
>tfw don't even txt sluts
that'll get them

I would agree except at the end when he says don't tell and after dismissing her, he is so desperate that he gives her the "proof" that she wants.

>franco got buttblasted over this

isn't he a millionaire actor? come on dude

she's pretty hot

not scandal hot, though

she's a dime a dozen.

i'm sure franco could pick up a girl like that in any club

hot but the fact that she's that thirsty for attention is gross

I love how cute everyday girls are sluts

Compared to the girls he's gotten and could why bother? It would be different if it was a simple hookup, but no, franco went full beta with his thirst.

>he went full beta
meanwhile he's plowing chicks left and right and you're... calling him a beta on four chans

why people acting like she is 10 years old?

>meanwhile he's plowing chicks left and right

is he though? this thread is evidence to the contrary

How do you know that though? He easily could be doing that of course, but according to the evidence in this thread he's atleast a bit beta.

he fucked maebe and shaved her puss

what's the problem with this? know your place and act accordingly. Trump can stroll into the Oval Office and put his feet up on the desk. but you wouldn't try that. you don't get to. not everyone gets to do everything, sweetie.