Netflix seem to be releasing series at an unprecedented rate

Netflix seem to be releasing series at an unprecedented rate.

Do you actually like and enjoy them as their catalogue of third party shows shrinks?

I liked old netflix more
unfortunately, big content is trying very hard to muscle them out of the market, and the US Supreme Court says you can't apply the Blockbuster model to digital distribution, so they can't possibly provide that anymore. Netflix is a good enough company. They're interested in what their customers want, and they aren't trying to screw them over with advertising or pay-per-view like the rest of the industry wants.

NO.
Fuck these kikes, they expand their library of shitty originals while shrinking their library of kino that people came for in the first place

Never seen a netflix show that wasn't the same low budget, poorly decorated, green-tinted drivel with a "diverse" cast and SJW propaganda. They are all basically "The Mist".

H-happy c-christmas user.

Still worth that price though.

not really, I'm running out of films and documentaries to watch, even thought Im no the one paying for the service I still feel like Im getting scammed

quantity over quality is a retarded strategy and it dooms all their shows to mediocrity

I don't watch Cuckflix shit out of self respect.

They need to make hardcore sci fi, with lots of tits and ass. Like, make some ranx xerox type shit, or more teenage shit like judge dredd. They also need to pick up the warhammer 40k license and make a bunch or R-rated series with that. Live action evangelion with STD level budget, or robotech even. Adapt some euro comics, say metabaron. That's the only way they'll compete with disney.

There's no way. They're virtue-signallers.
Look at how Punisher starts off with "that statement is racist *and* sexist".

Altered Carbon and MUTE are coming

you sound like the kind of meme-spouting mongoloid who can't even describe virtue-signaling with his own words as it makes no sense in the context of what you're replying to

>meme-spouting
>introduce a character who's not white
>she immediately complains about people mistreating her because she's a non-white woman

it's propaganda. Netflix is nu-TV

television and movies have been used for propaganda as long as they've been around. netflix doing this is nothing new

Those fuckers didnt bring back Marco Polo for season 3.

I rarely watch Netflix original content anymore because they keep making shit I dont care about.
>Adam Sandler garbage for the casual braindead retard crowd
>Dear White People and other leftist bullshit Im sick of hearing people cry about priviledge and the president
>beyond niche series about what the fuck ever is this shit its niche and not even interesting

Everything they do falls in the above 3 categories.

they're really dialing it to 11

nah, a lot of what you see as propaganda is really audience pandering. if they were dialing it to 11 you'd see a lot more state agenda stuff

Pretty much, only decent show is Stranger Things

There has been a steady decline in quality of their television shows. Daredevil and Narcos are good. The Defenders is ok. Jessica Jones, Iron Fist and the Punisher are all bad heading for CW tier garbage.

>Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, and the Punisher
One of these things is not like the others

Netflix stuff might be propaganda, but they do spend a lot of money in them. Daredevil, House of Cards and Orange is the New Black all had/have around 4 million dollar episode budget,

The Crown was dope