DC decided to put you in charge of the next reboot, how would you do it?

DC decided to put you in charge of the next reboot, how would you do it?

Give Batman less focus.

I'd hand it off to someone who knows what they're doing, which the same couldn't be said for me.

Have batman defeat god

God gets murderd horribly from being skullfucked by constaines bicurious dick, superman fucks a goat while drunk, batman starts selling drugs directky made from guano, wonder woman shoots up the UN in retalliation

If it's a full reboot, full reboot. No legacies, period. They don't get added in next year. They don't get added in five years, you want more then do an elseworlds.

No Justice League for a full year, you need to establish every individual hero from the ground up. There's a full ban on even crossovers for six months. Every hero does their own thing and only hears of the others or sees them on tv.

No spinoffs either. Batman is Batman, not a backdoor pilot for someone else.

That can't happen from a business standpoint. No one wants to wait for their favorite characters to return

Not fucking reboot. Unless you mean the movies. We escaped the NU52. Part of me wishes they'd pick up right where the old universe left off, but Rebirth has made enough compromises and had enough gems to make me happy enough.

Ok, Ennis.

Superman is now a really weird alien but when he wears glasses people see him as a regular guy

All of Batman's villains are now female and the only one that doesn't want to fuck is the Joker (Jokeress?)

Wonder Woman is now as big and thick as Futurama's amazons

Cyborg used to be white but the robot stuff turns him black

Martian Manhunter is now from Jupiter

Aquaman is a cute shota who get /ss/'d by Mera until he becomes a big manly dude

A dog is the Green Lantern of Earth

>A dog is the Green Lantern of Earth
Only thing I actually approve of. But knowing DC, that Green Lantern dog is probably from America.

>in my reboot, nothing fucking happens

Oh boy, sounds fun.

Power Girl gets pregnant with the universe and slowly absorbs it all into her womb. She eventually gives birth to an entire new universe. 1 issue for each month of gestation, 6 issues for the birth sequence.

If I ever did a reboot I'd just pull the trigger and let the sidekicks become the new main heroes.

Beast Boy looks like someone that gets high on exposing himself to little kids.

>watching characters you're already familiar with begin again from square one
This sounds like the most boring reboot possible.

Half of the people you're showing here are dead, or meaningless.

I dont even know how young or old any of these people in New52 or if they even exist in REBIRTH!

First step: Have Morrison write a psychedelic event where the entire DC multi-uni-polyverse is annihilated forever, then cancel everything.

Second step: Cut all ties with Diamond. Direct market can eat my ass. Only place DC comics will be sold from now on are Walmart and Internet. No more floppies will be produced, anybody suggesting we print an issue with less than 150 pages will be fired on the spot. There will be two types of product: Japan-style anthology magazines that are printed on toilet paper to keep the cost low and have like 400 pages per issue, and TPBs that are printed on nice paper and collect the chapters from the anthologies into complete stories. There will be three anthologies to start with: Detective Comics, Action Comics and Vertigo. Each one will contain approximately twenty 20-page chapters, half reprints, half new stories. Detective focuses on street level "realistic" crimefighting and contains plenty of Batman, Action focuses on high-powered stuff and contains plenty of Superman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman etc. the usual suspects. Vertigo focuses on smart, mature comics for adults and contains your Hellblazers, your Sandman reprints, etc.

Step three: Material will be curated to be high quality. That means that every character is my preferred version of that character. My opinion is fucking great and fuck anyone else. If this seems immature, I'm pretty sure this is how they do it already at DC so there should be no problem. It's just a different dick randomly shitcanning characters because he doesn't like them.

Step four: Send somebody with a million dollars in a briefcase to Alan Moore and just give that shit to him. Fucking beg forgiveness on your hands and knees. Suck his dick if he wants that. Do whatever it takes to bury that hatchet once and for all.

So like Geoff Johns, but successful

You would considered a radicalize extremist by some.

I kinda like it! Though to be honest, you could just say "no continuity outside of a particular storyline", and just have the writers' preferred version of your character show up. Even if one Batman fails, a different one can take its place.

With a gun

I would ruin everything.