Watching an old war film

>watching an old war film
>gf and her friend won't shut the fuck up asking pointless questions every two seconds
>film is so powerful a tear drops down my cheek
>tell them to shut up and walk over to the computer to make a thread about it on Sup Forums
>wake up and realize it was just a dream, I've never had a gf and the movie only exists in my dreams

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HaZDiKRT1is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I admit I'm on here a lot, but I've never dreamt about it

BRAAAAAAAAAAP

Guys like it when I do this pose

>tfw never gonna have a gf
>have to wait 10 yrs till a realistic sex robot is available, no matter the price

fuck I don't want to be alone for 8 years, let alone 18

unbased brap poster

If movies aren't enough for you, than maybe you don't really like movies

i just had a dream where there was some spelling contest and i had to spell kafkaesque
and the teacher was michael jackson in his thriller costume or something
i spelled it kafqesque

Tfw you cant remeber all those amazing dreams you had and theres no way of having them again

Fuck...

>at a wedding
>dancing with gf
>looking into her eyes
>we both start smiling
>she says in a low voice through her smile "I love you"
>wake up

maybe if you can't remember them, they weren't really amazing

I dreamt that the cupboards in my kitchen kept switching places, making it very frustrating to find what I needed.

Dreams that women will never understand

>every night dream of getting angry with a friend or loved one and murdering them
what's it mean bros?

Who is this matress actress

make them into a book or something

Why did you post miranda as your pic?

>To dream that you kill someone indicates that you are on the verge of losing your temper and self-control. Consider the person you have killed and ask yourself if you feel any rage towards her or him in your waking life. Your dream may be expressing some hidden anger. Alternatively, you may be trying to kill an aspect of yourself that is represented by the person killed. Identify the characteristics of this person and ask yourself which of these qualities you are trying to put an end to.

All of my dreams take place in elementary school and it's been the same dream for like 10 to 15 years of me freaking out in class and destroying everything and then we all say the pledge of allegiance or do our book reports or do some weird play or something. I'm pretty sure it means im a whinny little feg begging for attention.

thanks for sharing

>that summer when you kept on dreaming of dying in various violent ways something every night

Describe the movie, faggot.

>girlfriend says she thinks shes in love with me
>tell her i dont reciprocate those feelings yet since we've only been dating for 3 months, but feel kinda bad about it

atleast i was honest right?

>this is the average Sup Forums poster

It's only acceptable to watch a movie with a girl in the theater since if it's at home they will go on their phone and ask questions and ruin the movie

>"I find it kind of funny I find it kind of sad" starts playing

Some instagram slut. Google image is your friend.

My most recurring dreams have to do with my senior year of college. I’m always freaking out because there’s a project I hit a wall on, and people are relying on me.

Another common one is that I get a notification that my degree is now invalid, and I’ll have to go back to school.

Ironic, because in my waking life I think my BS is pretty useless, and I think that I might have to go to grad school or to get a more useful major.

KRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKK

It's literally every single night a different person I know. From my wife to best friends to to aquatances, probably the only people that it hasn't been about has been my parents.

trashy methhead slut from my city

It's been a while since we had loneposting.

when my ex did the same thing, I told her I didn't like to say it
she then convinced herself for the rest of the relationship that i must love her secretly but not like to say it

i always wonder whether or not that counts as a lie on my part

miranda mason

My favorite recurring dream is one where I can't fly but more so "glide". I can jump up pretty high and glide down, being able to change my trajectory. It always ends after I jump up too high and start to feel myself actually gliding upwards, floating away and out of control.

sometimes i dream my crypto portfolio doubled overnight and then i wake up and it actually tripled

youtu.be/HaZDiKRT1is

she looks like she fucks black guys

>i share a board with these deluded retards
anyone who's ever mentioned Sup Forums or linked to it in social media should be banned for life. nothing to do with "muh secret club", it's just cringeworthy as fuck

It's global rule number one too, but like that matters to them.

Well, then she is the most thicc meth head i've ever seen
Trips of truth, thanks user

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

At this point half of twitter is just an extension of Sup Forums

This happened irl to me watching the grey with my gf. Except i didnt make a thread aboit it, i just wished i was single again.

Dreamless stoner detected

At first...

>every night dream of turning into a girl
>right when I try to look in the mirror or go outside I wake up

YAMATE

But then...

When you woke up thinking you have a maths exam and then you realize you are a 25 neet and you have not had a maths exam since you were 18

Is that a girl going on hrt and transitioning into a boy or the other way around?

>the ate a girl out for the first time last night

Film for this feel lads?

And so you're like...

Mine is I'm at the end of a semester and it's time for finals. I suddenly remember I'm enrolled in one class, but it's too late to cancel out so I'm just going to have to accept the F.

Last time I had a dream like this, it was with a pale qt with short raven black hair.

>Girl dates literal killing machine that enacted genocidal war against you

Fucking Omniggers.

>women
>loyalty

look at the brapper on that

fap and play some vidya m8 it'll make you feel better

Zarya is a good scraphead killer.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>vidya
What kind of fucking manchild shit is that? Sup Forums is for adults, not underage kids who like playing with toys.

the latter. apparently pills are hard to get for britbongs so they still aren't on them

How stuck up do you have to be to genuinely believe this shit, gramps?

night of the living dead

women, not even once

very kafqascian if I may say so myself

sounds like Paths of Glory

>film is so powerful a tear drops down my cheek
That's a pretty gay dream, OP

images like that will age like fine wine 20 years from now

You obviously are too beta at getting decent girls

Dont worry. Your dream is not far from the truth. My girlfriend does this stupid shit all the time during movies/shows. And she will get on her phone during them. Annoys me to no fucking end.

>animal or monster is chasing you
>remember its a dream so you just turn around kill him and drink his blood

Love it when it happens

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

Why are you with a girl that annoys you

Seriously who would not love to see these girls take a big fat black cock up their pusy?

but wouldn't like to see your own more?

I don't think I want a gf. A girl actually told me this when I was younger; Girls are just sex crazed and don't want anything long term anyway so I should get up on dating.