There's too many movies aimed at self-hating nu-males and soyboys nowadays

There's too many movies aimed at self-hating nu-males and soyboys nowadays.

Recommend me some movies about masculinity, duty and honor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrIbxk7idYA
youtube.com/watch?v=eVBPGZEVRH0
youtube.com/watch?v=Qo5A2Uvn0Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=1IGRf9gvt28
youtube.com/watch?v=OsFYPVxHKdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tell me how he died
>I will tell you how he lived

youtube.com/watch?v=UrIbxk7idYA

>tell me how he died
>I will tell you how he larped

>I'm older now than my father ever was.
>This may be the only thing I do that matters.
>20 years of fighting criminals amounts to nothing?
>Criminals are like weeds, Alfred.
>Pull one up, another grows in its place.
>This is about the future of the world.
>This is my legacy.

>itt movies Sup Forums will never understand

>capeshit
>masculinity

FALSE

extended version, of course

The Great Escape

Logan had a good message about how the old should be making sacrifices for the next generation instead of leaving them for dead.

Kiplingkino

> making sacrifices for mexican children so they can hop the border to canada

>masculinity, duty and honor
+ if you liked Master & Commander, you will probably like Hornblower

She's still his daughter, and the only mutant left.

wtf would you do if you were in that situation?

>Logan
>masculine

>capeshit

seriously fuck off back to Sup Forums soybean

>youtubers being typical youtubers
what is this supposed to prove?

Nah she's not. And i wouldn't do anything. The closest thing irl would be if some brown bitch stole my sperm and inseminated herself with it. I'd have no reason to do anything. I'm not responsible for the child's birth, furthermore she does not belong to the tribe or me because she does not further our genes or interests. I would only be wasting resources on her instead of getting a proper wife of my own race and making white kids with her.

LOTR

youtube.com/watch?v=eVBPGZEVRH0

Also Black Hawk Down.
Is there naval warfare?

Nothing screams masculinity, duty and honor like shit posting on Sup Forums

The big guy trilogy

There is, with a tv budget of the 80's but it is still a great show. It is kind of like Sharpe's Rifles but at sea.

>Is there naval warfare?
There is, but maybe not in every episode.

This, unironically

Duty, honor, friendship, culture, love and art, all held to high and masculine standards

Italia a mano armata

youtube.com/watch?v=Qo5A2Uvn0Ww

Pure detective kino

This is both mine and my Fathers favorite movie. I always remember watching Gladiator years later when I heard the Zulu War Cry chanted at the start of the Movie in the battle with the Gauls.

Nice will check it out then.

>Hornblower
I can't imagine Ben Harper having a serious role. Was he a dentist on a ship?

I remember when I saw Das Boot with my father, we were stunned by the ending. The credits rolled but we couldn't move.
Great experience.

He's a captain at first and later an admiral. He does a good job as a kind of fatherly figure in my opinion.

It's funny, I've only seen him in this so I can't imagine him playing a non-serious role.

>Overcompensating manlet

>needing a movie to assert your own masculinity and learn about duty and honor
>Calling others nu-males and soyboys

Boy the soyboy is a state of mind with you... Not all the raw meat in the world could make you not be pathetic.

kino as fuck

Brits really made manly series

>Colonel Saito, I'm British Army

>That ending

That's what you get for pretending to be a god.

Point Break was literally directed by a woman.

You could've at least posted a photo without literal children's toys in frame

D A S B O O T

>wanting something is the exact same thing as needing something
nice logic there

Incorrect. Bigelow is a goddess.

>batman
>not a character who represents manly virtues and principles

K I N O
I
N
O

>there shouldn't be movies with good values because you shouldn't need to see that!

But she didn't understand it.

>I'm older now than my father ever was.
ripped straight from no country for old men lmao

Hack Snyder strikes again.

why didn't bruce just become a prosecutor?

>Wanting to assert yourself by help of pleb media
Still utterly pathetic, you sad little kids

t. soyboy
only a piece of shit abandons one of his own

>Women reeeeeeeeeee!!!
Kill yourself, you epsylon human

it was complete bullshit because they were afraid the nazis looked too strong

t. cuck
she's not one of his own retard

You're beyond saving, you sad nigger. No movie on this planet will save you, even if it was the pinnacle of virtuous education.

written by a man

What? Are you retarded?

Ah ok so our masculinity isn't threatened then when we watch it, good to know. Thanks.

As if virtue has fuck all to do with 'genetics'. you are the inbred degenerate child of modern 'rational' individualism and tacky facist aesthetics dressed up as 'honour and virtue' you have nothing of value to contribute to existence literally a parasite and a moral black hole

literally has his blood running in her veins, enough to establish a metaphysical connection

I must have missed the blood tranfusion scene.

What do you have against media with good morals?

Reservoir Dogs

>all that projecting
i can enjoy a beer without being a full-blown alcoholic, and i can enjoy media about manliness without a pathological need to "assert myself".
your posts are fucking retarded.
go back to lurking, brainlet.

lol

>i can enjoy a beer without being a full-blown alcoholic
putrid normie, fuck off and die

Masculine men don't go out looking for "masculine" films on an underwater woodworking safe space. This is just pathetic. Must be the latest expression of the neo-Sup Forums infestation.

If you look for moral education in movies, you are already lost, you pathetic clown. You are a tool.
Your comparison makes zero sense. If anything it tells me you are the challenged one here

In my hypothetical case she isn't, and nor is she for Logan. She's basically his clone.
> haha racemixing is so virtuous
> why can't this guy see the virtue in serving women unconditionally
Cucks and bbc posters out

So like masculine men don't watch movies at all? Or like they are just happy with whatever is playing in whatever theatre they stumble into?

>lots of people like a thing that's good, including some people i don't like
>therefore it's shit

who makes these and how?

>American
>believing in "pure" race
This will never cease to be funny.
You are a nigger with a keyboard.

yes because she has your genes, and yes because she has logan's genes, and your children are basically half clones of yourself anyway. Would you be able to look in a face similar to your own, see yourself in them, know that they're your spawn, that you are in them an they are from you, and just abandon them in the world to suffer alone?

Why do you assume I'm OP? Anyway, do you think all films should be braindead and meaningless? Why can't they have a good message?

People shouldn't *need* it, but there's no reason OP can't ask for it. And if he sees something that inspires him to improve his own life, how is that pathetic or wrong? Or should he just watch retarded capeshit instead?

literally unironically nothing wrong with this.

I'm not american, and most of europe is 100% european and 100% whatever nationality is in question. Germans are pure, french are pure etc, but not for long. Almost every nation is a unique identifiable race. Race purity is undeniable. And some brits mixing with germans and irish in america is irrelevant anyway because they are very closely related.
> literally 56%
> face similar to yourself
Mixed children are a tragedy that i'm not going to perpetrate. Especially if i basically have nothing to do with them being born..

That wasn't my point. My point was that a masculine guy, at least with any self-awareness would not say "yo give me some masculine movies to watch." It reeks of insecurity. I can't tell you what masculine men do when they go out looking for movies.

No mention of Gladiator? Strength and honor

What if they crossbred you with a monkey? Would the same be held true? How about a goat or a pig? How about a cockroach? Are you supposed to drop your principles and plans and care for your cockroach kin instead of developing the world for more like yourself?

Its fascinating how collectively you think yet

this is literally and unironically autism.
you took a tiny detail, randomly projected some quality onto it and completely blew it out of proportion.
get help, fedora.

why would you post an image of static when asking for your toxic masculinity movies?

So masxuline men don't want to watch masculine movies ?

rio bravo
el dorado
winchester '73
apocalypto
the french connection

>willing to give up everything in order to take care of my spawn despite the not ideal circumstances
>I'm the one thinking collectively

youtube.com/watch?v=1IGRf9gvt28

>I can't tell you what masculine men do when they go out looking for movies.
No. Someone like you definitely can not.

There is nothing wrong with young men (or old older men for that matter) seeking to better themselves and harden themselves to the realities of the world. Fashion changes, the world does not.

youtube.com/watch?v=OsFYPVxHKdc

AH! You said SOYBOY!!!! That's my current FAVORITE on this friend simulator. I feel so fucking cool when I'm included in using these memes!

I feel bad for Paul Gann