LE DIE HARD IS A HOLIDAY MOVIE :<]

>LE DIE HARD IS A HOLIDAY MOVIE :

Die Hard is a Christmas film though, along with Prometheus, Brazil, and Ironman 3.

>DIE HARD IS NOT A XMAS MOVIE WAHWAAAAHWAAAAAAAAAH

:

What does The Fifth Element have to do with Christmas?

>christmas movies are only released at christmas ti....

>Christmas is a Die Hard movie

>imagine being triggered by somebody saying Die Hard is their favorite Christmas movie
Are you just mad that they didn't pick Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer?

>not calling it Hans down the best decoration of the season

i'm sending myself back to reddti now

>>christmas movies are only released at christmas ti....

anyone who doesn't pick it's a wonderful life is a fucking communist anyway

Is this a new meme or what? I’m lost

they're not sending their best

>HOLIDAY
Just say Christmas, you kike.

some edgy teen decided he didn't like a 30 year old meme and shitposts about it

Just people getting triggered over nothing

Some, I assume, are good posters

Nice samefagging, pathetic clown.

The funny part about this is that some sjw female comedian started this meme but Sup Forumssters love it.

You cant post within a minute of yourself buddy, but I wouldn't expect a redditor to know that.

Eyes wide shut and the gospel according to st matthew too:)

Wait, is the meme "people saying diehard is their favourite christmas movie" or is the meme "people getting triggered by people who say diehard is their favourite christmas movie"?

Because all I see in this thread is people SO triggered by being told "diehard is my favourite christmas movie" that they have to shitpost about it.

The meme is "die hard is a chrisms movie".
Honestly these threads are pointless. regardless of wether die hard is a chrismas movie or not, if you're going to watch a movie on chrismas you might as well watch kino and Die hard is action kino

Thanks for reminding me about what to watch with my mom on christmas. :)

die hard is a christmas movie only fags disagree

why die hard 2 never gets any love?

Not christmassy enough

because Die Hard revolutionized action movies. Die Hard 2 is just a mediocre action flick and the sequels are even worse.

it is

>Die Meme is a Christm-
boring opinion.

lesbi honest here

die hard is not a christmas movie

even if its not a chrismas movie, would you rather watch he same movies you've already seen every past chrismas or would you rather see action kino?

Yeah dude, The Master is my favourite christmass movie.

Makes sense.

As someone who's never seen it, why do they say it is?

Ok?

>would you rather watch he same movies you've already seen every past chrismas
like Die Hard?
youre right. I wouldn't.

Cause it is

Set during christmas
Christmas Music
Christmas puns

Its a Christmas movie

At this point I can’t even tell which opinion is more autistic

DYHARB IB A CRISPMUH MOBIE

It takes place during an office Christmas party. That's about it.

I don't get why anyone would be triggered by it, but you are kinda playing the "I'm a special snowflake so I can't like actual Christmas movies" card when you say it's your favorite Christmas movie.

in that case so is Brazil.

But what's the theme of it? If he's saving Christmas or some shit, it's a Christmas movie. If it's a generic action flick set around Christmas, it's not.

>hans down
kek. nice quip user

If it is a Christmas movie, it's a very shitty Christmas movie and you should feel bad for liking it.
As a Christmas movie I mean, it's still a pretty fun action flick.

>Die Hard is my favorite christmas movie that means I don't like actual christmas movies

Gundam 0080 is my favorite Christmas OVA, how about you?

you see more christmas decorations and it actually snows in Die Harder what are you talking about

>people still pretend die hard 1 is better than die hard 2 or die hard 3

christ. americans are really plebs.

Actually...

It's because of the setting the movie takes place in, which is during an office Christmas party on Christmas Eve. It works as a holiday movie because it has that Christmas feel prevailing through out the film even though the movie isn't really about Christmas. But don't expect the autists complaining about this stupid shit to understand that.

>Brazil
Why do you list this alongside literal spew?

If Santa Claus doesn't appear in your christmas movie then it's fucking shit.

I suppose the rekindling love is the major theme. Or just something more generic like "perseverance".
Basically: Action hero has a bit of a troubled love life, action hero and his woman gets into deep shit, action hero does action shit and saves his lady and the day, action hero no longer has a troubled love life since he's macho as fuck.

it's the fact that everyone who says this is saying it smugly as if they're the only one who thinks it
as if they're somehow being counter-culture by saying their favourite christmas film is actually an action film that you wouldn't immediately associate with christmas

Santa doesn't appear in the Grinch but the Grinch is GOAT

>I'M A COP THAT'S MY BADGE AND THIS IS A REAL FUCKING GUN.

Getting to old for this shit.

Yes. That's pretty much what you are saying since Die Hard is a terrible Christmas film and if you did like them you would have something else as your favorite.

YeS. ThAt'S prETty much what you are sAyIng SincE diE hArD IS a TerrIble CHriStmAS FiLm and if You diD LIke tHem YOU Would have sOmETHing Else aS yOur fAvOrIte.

anyone that doesn't watch all 3 Die Hard movies and Home Alone 1+2 in December is a giant fucking faggot and you know it.

What's terrible about a man fighting to see Christmas morning with his estranged family?

>you need santa in your christmas movie
what a pleb

Cause it's not enough.

Isn't Iron Man 3 also a christmas movie?

So what's on the christmas movie lineup for 2017?

I haven't heard of anything yet I don't think

>set at Christmas
>features Christmas music
>plot involves a family coming back together for the holiday season
>themes of teamwork and heroism
>good enough to be watched yearly
>personally watched it yearly with my family, giving me fond holiday memories of it
Explain to me how Die Hard isn't a Christmas movie. I'm honestly shocked that people are acting like this is news. Best Christmas movie is A Muppet's Christmas Carol, though.

It's basically the exact same thing as the first one, just with locations and characters switched around. It's the same kind of sequel as Home Alone 2, Hangover 2, and any number of other lazy cash in sequels.

snow doesnt make it christmas, thats the point in doing it in LA in the 1st, snow is represented by the dickhead with the cocaine, a 'christmas-y' aspect subsumed into corporate globalist 'holidays' which negates family values and the birth of Jesus our Lord and Saviour

might as well say there was a polar bear in Lost so it's more christmasy (because of coke ads)

>I have a machine gun ho ho ho
McLane kills that unchristian commercial idol

Not only that. It's a perfect movie. Prove me wrong plebs.

>talking shit about all adaptations of Charles Dicken's A Christmas Carol

>Americans refer to Father Christmas with a name in Spanish
what did the mutts mean by this?

It's perfect in that it perfectly does everything it sets out to do, in the same sense that Monsters, Inc. is a perfect movie. Everything in Die Hard works perfectly, only fags, women, and turboplebs disagree.

It is, my friend!

this

>idiots still think Die Hard is a Christmas movie

Really wish this meme would die.

It's coming out in theatres here in Belgium this year. Going to watch it

This. Wouldn't surprise me if there's a xkcd strip that says Die Hard is the best Christmas film.

>holiday
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he uses "Father Christmas" and not the name of an old Germanic gnome-like wight creature

It's a shit opinion because everyone with taste knows the best non-Christmas Christmas movie is Batman Returns.

pure projection

Why do soyboys love diehard so much?

You have shit taste, Prometheus is a masterpiece.

>Okay Alan, I'm going to drop you on three: one,
>*drops*

IT WAS RELEASED IN JULY, YOU FUCKING 20 YEAR OLD HIPSTERS

Anyone who doesn't pick any adaption of A Christmas Carol (preferably the Muppet version) is a massive fucking faggot.

See

my nigga

>Belgium is so fucking shitty that movies premiere there 29 years after initial release.
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF EUROPE

>snow doesnt make it christmas
yes it does lack of it doesn't mean it can't be a christmas movie either but snow makes christmas more festive

Paul Blart did it better.

in the sense you get comfy and warm, sure. But it's still quite a pagan thing, witnessing the lowest moment of the winter and the sun (its death and birth)

It's not that Die Hard isn't a good movie to watch during the Christmas season, it's just the insufferable soyboys that make it a point that they watch it to seem "mature".

>tfw in Scandinavia we still call the holiday by the old pagan name
We also still use goats as Christmas ornaments since it was pretty much our original Santa Claus.

desu the mix of christian christmas stuff and pagan solstice seems comfy af

And I say "Christmas" is a perversion of our ancient tradition of Yule, which is where all the customs and practices that I actually give a damn about come from.

>feasting
>singing
>gifting
>wreaths and trees and logs
>mistletoe
>friends and family

This is what matters to me, not your fucking religion.

Your kind of autism is the worse thing about retards larping as pagans without any of the real pagan spirit

>friends and family are paganism dur hur

CHRISTMAS
not Holiday, you fucking liberal