youtube.com/watch?v=-rhtVj0gJMU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18234930
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more like this

lmao fucking frog nigger scum

this is a previz from Dover in 2020
know your shit pleb

Yeah maybe before 2000. Now it's full of somalian rapists and terrorists. It's a real shame I'm unable to experience Europe in its prime.

>paris
>ever
>prime europe

Back at that time a movie critic called the movie racist, and a Front National utopia, because it depicted Paris with very few shitskins compared to reality.

16 years later, imagine how far this is from today's reality.

it looks like africa now not even memeing

It was like that before all the negros and arabs. Now it's basically a war zone.

No.

Central Paris had no niggers when I visited it a couple months ago.
The surrounding area is absolutely infested, though.

this is more like life in france

French dude here...In some parts of France sure... (the parts of the country which aren't invaded).
But "if" you're talking about Paris in particular then no. Paris is a majority arab and black city. (especially blacks).

The scenes you see in Amélie used to exist before ww2. That Paris is no more. That city is demographically populated by non-European/French people from Africa (north and sub-saharan), we also have asians.. (viet, japanese, chinese, koreans..)

Having said that there are places in Paris where you'll find more or less similar "preserved" parts of the city. (i.e. clean & populated by French people). You have to know the city by heart...Not be a toursit to enjoy the majority white parts of the city.

I'm from Paris btw. Thankfully, there's still some segregated parts of the city. (or gentrified or whatever you want to call it, but it's basically racialy segregation).

The setting of the movie is Montmartre's Hill. It's a very touristic place known for the "village" aspect of its houses and the Sacre Coeur church.

But go down from that hill and you're in the real 18th district, that is Africa but with french buildings instead.

>But go down from that hill and you're in the real 18th district, that is Africa but with french buildings instead.
It's pretty bad indeed...Not all of it though. (i live there myself). Some parts of the city are still majority French.)

I don't live in Paris. I'm in a very small town near Orléans.

The fact is it's bad in EVERY major regional metropolis : you have whole areas where white people are the minority. Actually I should say: caucasians (whites + arabs) are now the minority in those areas.

Paris is just 1 step further, but I guess that when you live in something so revolting your brain just cope with that by defining it as the new normal. That's why it's striking for us "suburban retards" but not for you "city cucks".

Isn't Paris expensive to live in? How do the blacks afford it?

>Isn't Paris expensive to live in? How do the blacks afford it?

Yes it is. How do blacks afford it? they can't. But since the french government wants forced multiculturalism, they force some neighborhoods to accept "projects" as americans call them. You know, for very poor people. But whenever they do that, they destroy the value of the "arrondissement "(district).

Thankfully some parts of Paris have avoided them. (no "projects allowed to be built). In other words the city's mayor has done everything in her power to destroy the city's attractiveness.

But again...Thankfully, some parts of the city have been preserved from this nightmarish situation. You have to understand something..The french government is the #1 enemy of its own people.

>I don't live in Paris. I'm in a very small town near Orléans.
>The fact is it's bad in EVERY major regional metropolis : you have whole areas where white people are the minority. Actually I should say: caucasians (whites + arabs) are now the minority in those areas.

Ever been to La Creuse ? It's majority white

Are there ANY untainted French cities with qt French girls where I can ride around on a bike with a cart full of baguettes?

I feel like international tragedy would be a waste going to cities like Paris, London, Berlin, Munich, etc. since they all seem the same

>Not all of it though. (i live there myself). Some parts of the city are still majority French.)
We're a lot better than London actually in that respect. I don't know wny Paris gets memed this much when only the poor areas have blacks in them, but London is litterally 51% non-white.

You were not invaded. You let them in.

I grew tired of you westerns constantly looking for alibi a long time ago.

Like those two French women murdered in Marseille. Muh tragedy. Bullshit. The authorities knew and made a decision to not deport the illegal alien who killed them. Made. A. Decision.

Here are a few examples
youtube.com/watch?v=7Lq-byMuoY0

Some parts of Paris "kinda" still look like the one from Amélie. But again, you have to know where to go.

>You were not invaded. You let them in.
>I grew tired of you westerns constantly looking for alibi a long time ago.

I'm not part of the problem. If it was up to me, we'd have Saudi like immigration laws
youtube.com/watch?v=0v8g-6JBgZw

Or at a minimum, similar to Japan's

>ANY untainted French cities with qt French girls where I can ride around on a bike with a cart full of baguettes?

I'd say Limousin, Auvergne or Bourgogne

>Are there ANY untainted French cities with qt French girls where I can ride around on a bike with a cart full of baguettes?

Here's a magnificent place you can go to if you're a tourist..
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhtVj0gJMU

>Conquers their countries and takes advantage of the natural resources and themselves
>Hurrr why are they coming here ruining muh pure country.
You deserve this. Poland and some select Balkans are the only remaining bastions in Europe

>We're a lot better than London actually in that respect. I don't know wny Paris gets memed this much when only the poor areas have blacks in them,

I've never been to London. (though it's not that far by eurostar). a family membre went there once and confirmed it had tons of pakis.

I firmly believe that Hitler losing the war was the worst thing that has ever happened to the European race. Look at the EU...what do you see? Ex maoists, communists, crypto-marxists...Free masons, jews... This is their revenge.

>You deserve this. Poland and some select Balkans are the only remaining bastions in Europe

Maybe we do. I don't feel like i deserve this. Nor do i feel like my fellow french nationalists deserve it. But all the race traitors, the "human rightists" who think self-loathing is a virtue, certainly deserve it.

you can't just try and take the exact same meme and try to turn it around mutto.
come back when you have a legit counter.

I don't know why Europeons are so obssessed with American racemixing. Everywhere but poland is going to have american demographics in 50 years. Non-replacement birth rates, aging population, unlimited migration and miscegenation. You pink dicks are going to be obsolete in a thousand years so get used to it.

>Everywhere but poland is going to have american demographics in 50 years. Non-replacement birth rates, aging population, unlimited migration and miscegenation. You pink dicks are going to be obsolete in a thousand years so get used to it.

No. Not In Hungary, not in Montenegro, (or the Balkans in general)...Not even in America btw. Sure, whites can eventually become a minority in america. But never forget one thing. Quality always trumps a mediocre quantity. If that wasn't the case, Africans would be kangz of the world.

Jews are also prime examples of this...0,2% of the world's population rule America

oh wow the places that already look like the amerimutt meme are still going to "white". See the slavs and balkans are still going to white hahahaha get btfo. You people really are clueless. Yeah quality over quanitity. That's why soyboy pink dick millenials are useless coward fucks and getting replaced by people who actually have babies and can keep a country at a healthy population.

>That's why soyboy pink dick millenials are useless coward fucks and getting replaced by people who actually have babies and can keep a country at a healthy population.

Thing is, YOU are talking about them. (soyboy millenials that is). I don't give a shit about them. They're worse than useless, they're actively trying to destroy their own civilisation. Who gives a shit about them ?

again with the poland dick sucking.
poles have turned poland into a shithole all by themselves and are a source of refugees of their own.
slavic shitholes are shitholes, nobody wanted to go there in the first place.

wow I thought that was taken in Detroit

damn, at the time that film was made, at least we could dream about that reality, now it's such a shitshow

don't be an asshole user, nobody wants to take pictures of detroit.

>You people really are clueless. Yeah quality over quanitity.

That's right. That is why you are owned by jews and not billions of blacks. Take America's foreign policy for example..All american decisions are taken with israel's interest in mind. Not Congo's, no Somalia's...

Quality >>> mediocre quantity. That's why africans haven't been able to transform the african continent into a superpower.. (even though it's objectively the richest continent in the world in terms of natural ressources).

it will take a few centuries for them to figure out what's so rich about africa

More like you have to be rich.

All that precious mud

>it will take a few centuries for them to figure out what's so rich about africa
Seriously, The African continent has to be the biggest waste ever...All because it's populated by 2 digit IQed quasi-retards.

They can eternally bitch about how it's all the white man's fault...Doesn't matter, they'll always be slaves. They're getting enslaved by arabs in Lybia as we're speaking. And the Chinese are colonizing them.

Africans have two huge problems. Low IQs but they also happen to have a slave mentality. They enjoy playing the race card and especially the victim card.
And it's not doing them any good. victims don't amount to anything. Because they blame all their failures on everybody else. it's always someone else's fault. They don't care abour responsabilities. That's why they'll always be ruled by a tiny but active and smarter minority.

Look at South Africa, a shithole..Look at Detroit, look atr zimbabwe (compared to Rhodesia)

more like children of men at this point

>All that precious mud
get a clue

>Africans would be kangz of the world.

Africans are spreading. It depends how you define success. The reality if, Africans and their culture is spreading throughout Europe and America.

Well in the countryside, because muds and africans like to play the victim card but they all live next to the biggest cities, whereas poverty strikes the French in the countryside that is being deserted. Basically you have typical France but with less and less shops and services, mainly full of whites, but with older and older boomer population, and big cities hell.

>Africans are spreading.
If it wasn't for the fucking unlimited billions of dollars spent on their fucking asses, all the food, vaccines, they would've gone the way of the dinosaurs...

Do you think that "human rights" party is gonna last forever? and they'll happily breed like rats till they reach 10 billion ?... They've never amounted to anything. And it's not going to change. They've been dominated by europeans, by arabs, and they're currently, (lowly but surely) being dominated by stealth by east asians. They can breed like rats all they want...They're certainly not gonna fucking spread everywhere.

And whites can always pretend to worship "diversity" and "human rights" or "equality", the EU will not last. (just like the ex soviet union). You don't have to be fucking nostradamus to see where we're heading to. I don't feel one bit worried for white nationalists. I don't care if white race traitors end up dead or race mixing, they're lost causes anyway

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

it's not limited to Japan, which is the point of this thread. many americans, europeans, believe that france is still white and looks like pic related. this hasn't been true for years

france might look like this in small towns, but in paris, no, that hasn't been true for a while now.

people listen to amelie soundtrack and they believe once they visit paris they will see white people, baguettes, and frenchies playing Accordion. You need to gave up

>Is life in France really like this?
>that part where she's followed through the metro by some black thugs
yes

also did raimi consult with the writing team?

>boo hoo they deserve it
Not because of colonialism, faggot. Because of lack of followup. Are you that dumbshit from Hungary?

Keanu is white. White-Jap is white.

>french cuck comedies

not even once

literally every week now in the cinéma, between two allah akbar massacres

gibs

remember when you weren't a Sup Forumsack?

>every week now
got any newest examples?

London is shit *because* its full of French:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18234930

>bong blames the french and the poles
pottery

This. Any Pole of worth has already emigrated to Western Europe. All that is left is the dregs.

>posting a map that doesn't state what percentages it explains.

Do Amerimutts really think that Paris is or ever was representative of all of France?

literally blackwashed remake of a French classic with Louis Jouvet, now Omar Sy
(((directed by)))

leave keanu out of this, he's above those other 56%er mutts

the word 'refugee' is even from the french language.

France made it illegal for father's to get paternity tests for their children without the mother's permission because it would threaten family values.
Cuck nation.

Like 70% of all english words?

Yes. Is that the answer you were looking for? Because you know it's true before you asked the question. Now give me your women, baguettelet

French isn't even majority of english words.

I-If I do will you gimme based green trump card to your kingdom my American Master?

lmao I think france is competing with usa with these kind of films.

>Like 70%
good old french mathematics in action, there.

It actually means Africans will become less successful. By destroying the West they destroy their only hope of salvation. China is colonizing Africa and when the West is too weak to stop them, China will go in and rape Africa for all its vast resources. Human rights be damned. You think it's bad there now, just wait until China has no one to answer to. Soon whites will be living lives where they can't afford to be sjw wimps and will have to deal with the violent apemen. Negro extinction is just around the corner.

>about 10% of latin words have found their way into the english dictionnary without an intermediary (usually French)
Why are you posting something that goes against your point?

maybe not 70 but one-third it seems

>During the Norman occupation, about 10,000 French words were incorporated into English, about three-fourths of which are still in use today. This French vocabulary is found in every domain, from government and law to art and literature. About one-third of all English words are derived directly or indirectly from French, and it's estimated that English speakers who have never studied French already know 15,000 French words. There are more than 1,700 true cognates, words that are identical in the two languages.

Désolé Shaun.

Friendly reminder that they spent a shitload of money to rid the train station of niggers and graffitis and other trash and then the porch monkeys ruined it again the minute they were let back in.

Is this the thread where americans talk about a city whiter than their entire country's demographics?