Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
youtube.com/watch?v=oqoQMsdIlKU
youtube.com/watch?v=7zQIeOTe020
youtube.com/watch?v=1VmYUgqD5-E
youtube.com/watch?v=TgHqB_s2YJk
youtube.com/watch?v=QBD2pcjtSzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just skipping forward, 2:16 is a geniunely good shot. Reminds me of Kingdom of Heaven.

Anybody got that video of Knockoff Avengers and X-men fighting Chinese gods in a wierd soccer match. It is top tier kino.

>dat muscle punch

i love 3rd world kino, so cheesy but so good

I don't want pajeets around me, why the hell would I want them on my screen?

You are not getting the full experience unless you watch it as a premiere in an Indian cinema

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo

Not a fan of satanism.

>Indian capekino

A bold new adventure....

>not enjoying russki capekino

I'd watch it for the bear hulk

Ok 2:28:30 is actually pretty cool.

>Neither Marvel nor DC would ever be able to come up with a masterpiece like this

youtube.com/watch?v=oqoQMsdIlKU

That actually looks kinda cool.

The fight scenes actually look good not like the PS2 video game cutscene $300 million budget scam that hollywood is

youtube.com/watch?v=7zQIeOTe020
Still the best tracksuitshit by far to be honest

wow

I actually watched this and it's unironically one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

It felt like it was the sequel to a movie (or set of movies) that just never existed.
The movie it's self felt like it was 3 separate movies that got butchered then combined into one.
Nothing made any sense and almost nothing was explained including the bad guy and who he was/why he was doing shit.
I don't even think the good guys really did anything either. They had a fight with the bad guy and got shit on hard, then the army came in and blew the bad guy up and that was it over with.

Even Russians hate this film because it's that bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=1VmYUgqD5-E

tip top kek

Did Pajeets invent party cinema?

youtube.com/watch?v=TgHqB_s2YJk

>not enjoying French capekino
Your move, métèques.

The soundtrack seems good enough to listen to on its own. I'll give Pajeets credit for being so shamelessly devoted to their music. Hollywood music is remarkably unremarkable.

youtube.com/watch?v=QBD2pcjtSzc

nature wins

This, can't really blame the Indians for losing their shit, that music gets you pumped

>you will never be indian tarzan waging a maoist guerilla war against the mining companies and corrupt government

imagine the smell