Threads are 404ing after 20 minutes, no one is spamming, no flavor of the month movies/shows are airing right now

Threads are 404ing after 20 minutes, no one is spamming, no flavor of the month movies/shows are airing right now

IT'S TIME

Sup Forums
/film/
/flick/
/kino/

We'd have a better board if we had a seperate /cape/, which would also include starwars

I think every movie and tv show should get their own separate board

Autism

this is the answer

No, because that wouldn't work with Sup Forums.

I say we just make DC, Marvel, Fox-Men, and Star Wars generals here.

reddit and Sup Forums won't allow it. they've invested too much time to make it like their home for us to get what we want.
same reason why will never happen either.

I'm okay with either, we need a new board.

Sup Forums
/film/
/cel/
But gookmoot doesn't give a shit about this site other than keeping high traffic.

would be better if they just merge Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums into one big board

retardposting is the solution to this

poooooooooooooosy

>no one is spamming
But gookmoot doesn't give a shit about this site other than keeping high traffic

Someone is always spamming, no matter what time of day this catalog is full of automated off-topic, low-effort spam designed to not get many replies, keep the catalog packed full of worthless threads, increase the speed threads are bumped off the catalog, and all together discourage discussion and drive traffic away.

Quick, post recent /films/ you saw and liked
(non-Hollywood, that is)

none

generals suck though and have no focus. a capeshit/star wars board is the obvious answer because half of the fucking threads here are devoted to those topics anyway.

Sup Forums traffic right now is at all time high. Sup Forums has something like 50million unique visitors a month, Sup Forums 30m and Sup Forums has 8m.

lol and Sup Forumstards still try to claim the reddit invasion isn't real

Sup Forums - endless generals
/film/ - capeshit & star wars
no thanks

SHART: The Challenge

flicks wouldn't be allowed on /film/ though

>implying any mods would know the difference, much less care

They unironically brought the biggest reddit migration. The biggest jump in Sup Forums traffic took place in 2016 making Sup Forums the most populated board overtaking Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

then just make a fucking containment board for blockbusters, no need to separate discussions of tv series and movies.

Like some user said the other day, we need /pop/ aboard dedicated to capeshit, star wars and game of thrones.

T H I S

Simple, /film/ is strictly non-Hollywood

no, a fuckton of hollywood movies are neither star wars nor capeshit we need one of these