en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_hair
youtube.com/watch?v=fQP9KaPwAgc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But those clearly aren't black faces

One on the right has gook eyes

Melanin yes.
Monkey skull no.

They are Asians, after all.

I'm pretty sure that ancient Egyptians looked more like the Greeks than sub-Saharan Africans

so you sayin' we

>Microscopic inspection of the roots of Ramesses II's hair proved that the king's hair originally was red, which suggests that he came from a family of redheads. This has more than just cosmetic significance: in ancient Egypt people with red hair were associated with the deity Seth, the slayer of Osiris, and the name of Ramesses II's father, Seti I, means "follower of Seth."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II#Mummy

That guy looks exactly like Obama

daily reminder that you're a shitlord if you don't believe that every single black person in the US descended from egyptian royalty

>niggers
>chinks
>hues
why do these groups constantly take credit for shit they did not do?

Sure, but Greeks weren't White

Obama is mulatto

well they definitely weren't niggers either, that's my point

white dudes do the same tbqfh

Because their real history is petty tribal warfare and being used as farm equipment.

>Le Greeks have always looked like Turks
Many of the ancient Greeks were literally described as having blonde hair though

you're right, I left out krauts and britbongs.

Egyptians were tan from the sun

t. learned history from movies and Sup Forums

Its because they are the bad guys

Yeah, just like the guys depicted on egyptian temples don't have black faces either.

WE

WUZ

Let's pretend for a second that Ancient Egyptians were actually black. African Americans are descended from slaves that were kinapped by rival tribes in sub-Saharan Africa, far away from Egypt. So even if Egyptians were black, no basketball americans are descended from KANGZ

You clearly do not know how genetics works, please kill yourself now before I am forced to report you to the F.E.L.

Sincere or ironic? I honestly can't tell the two apart anymore

Either way literally every race has had some kind of elite ruling family to control the people.

Being descendants of peasants under a king is nothing special.

I've seen Jospeh King of Dreams and I love how that picture is intentionally darker than it is in the movie.

the worst part about black people being obsessed with egypt is that we will never get any pre-colonial sub-saharan kino. i'd watch the fuck out of a movie set in ancient/medieval mali or ethiopia, but as long as black people are stuck on egypt, we'll never get one.

that screenshot isn't from Joseph king of dreams it's from the prince of egypt bu yeah they photoshopped it to make Ramses and the wife darker

By the way pigmentation doesn't involve hair color idiot there are red hair Africans as well as white africans

Your TV is just racist.

from what little I know about African history, I read that they had some established trading routes and kingdoms traded, spices like salt and gold.

RACIST

No need to roleplay, snownigger.

They're still not niggers, Jahmal.

Hair pigmentation determines hair colour, that's the point of the hair roots analysis.

Blacks are stuck on Egypt because it is the only one with big relics. You have the statues, obelisks, pyramids, etc. Every other country in Africa lacks this. You can't even entice them with the Zulu's because Shaka looked like a backwards tribesman and not a KANG, he was also know for killing the shit out of other blacks. And almost every African American can't make the claim to being Zulu since it is literally cultural theft. Whereas the Egyptians are all dead, and they have tricked themselves into thinking it was slavers who did it.

imagine the butthurt shitskin who spent 2 hours making that

Imagine the ass devastated snowniggers who actually made those posts.

Or some other kind of white that knows snow niggers are trash

>"It occurs more frequently (2–6%) in people of northern or western European ancestry,"

Proportions are important

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_hair

>Americans confusing the descendants of slaves from West Nigera with Nubians and Ethiopians.

There are multiple ethnic groups in Africa with huge variation between them.

My guess is the pharoahs and royalty were light skinned....since i doubt they were in the sun all day like the regular folk.

>every other country in Africa lacks this
this is the obelisk of axum in ethiopia, it's 1600 years old and a national symbol. ethiopia was not conquered by yuros until 1936 when it was occupied by fascist italy (with constant heavy resistance) for just five years. ethiopia's history is rich and quite literally the longest on earth, as humanity originally evolved in the region. egypt may be flashier, but these goddamn niggers need to start appreciating ethiopia for being cool as fuck.

So the point is to say that Egyptian pharaohs had European ancestry? That's fucking easy. The origins of the Ptolemaic Kingdom have been known for ages.

It would be better to show that European ancestry was common among the citizens of Egypt and not just the royalty.

Americans don't get cultures, ethnicities and nationalities. White and Black are stupid terms that arbitrarily group a whole bunch of these groups together

Nubians and people on the horn of Africa are Caucasian skull shape. Race isn't just skin deep.

Greek vases always depicted them as swarthy Mediterraneans

Greek vases are not representative due to how old they were and the artistic representation available. Look to sculptures, most had curly or wavy hair and white features.

You can still find blonde people in Greece. Hell you can find blonde people in Turkey because they were always a mixed bag.
Why are snowniggers so retarded?

Or maybe getting hung up on minute cultural differences from old civilizations only serves to hold everyone back. Who gives a shit what ancient cultures did when you live in the greatest country in the world? How could that distinction possibly help or benefit you? Must be a way to pass the time in every other shitty country

>white features
Burger please. Stop using your meaningless subhuman terms.

>He still thinks phrenology is valid
pfffffffffffffffffffthahahhaha

Why do Amerifats think that Mediterraneans aren't Caucasian?

>burger
i'll have you know I only eat hotdogs and greasy pizza as my ancestors intended :^)

That pic is either intentionally made darker or they chose one where the characters were in the shadows because they weren't that dark in the movie.
Fuck, they don't look that black in Prince of Egypt and this is a prequel to that movie.

American education is infamously bad.

Phrenology was determining traits by bumps on the top of skulls. What he is talking about is facial bone structure, it's a well known fact in forensic anthropology.

They have sharper noses and smaller nostrils. If they were pale, they would look like white people, not the case for other Africans.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MELANIN, BABY

Except that now it's proven that modern humans came from the Balkans

To be fair Prince of Egypt is actually the most KINO cartoon to exist.

This but unironically.

The Ptolemy's related to Alexander the Great were, not all ancient Egyptian pharaohs.

Explain this faggot also there are fucking dark skinned cavemen with red hair as well so color of the skin is not fucking important thank our judgemental brain for making ourselves hate each other just cuz someone has a different shit

Best animated movie in my opinion

Is there a single film where Egyptians are all Africans?

Is it? I remember Pharaoh's wife tryin' to get her Hebrew on with Joseph and then stabbing him in the back in JKoD, but at the same time I don't remember Ramses' wife at all in PoE.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQP9KaPwAgc

I thought this was very disturbing as a kid. Beautifully done though.

those are africanizdd caucasoids, they have at least 30-40% eurasian dna admixture. you’re saying this as if you’re some type of enlightened yuro but you don’t even know that east africans are semitic caucasoids who doubled back into africa which is why Tigre women look like Mulattos. Also Upper Egyptians didn’t look like Ethiopians they looked like darker copts. and the Lower Egyptians looked like Semitified Berbers. You’re exposing your own ignorance here
Afrocentrists do this all the time, its the same thing as nordicists seizing on a few pieces of anecdotal mythological evidence and saying the Greeks were Germans. You have to be mildly psychotic to believe any of it. The Egyptians were Darker Skinned Berber-Semite-Ethiopid hybrids who aren’t related to any extant taxa of people that you can find today besides native bedouins and copts (who look the closest to actual Egyptians, also i would argue some Jews, Arabs, Druze, Phoenicians look Egyptian but those are just examples of being cousin races)

that's an albino

From beginning to end, what a beautiful movie. The burning bush scene is my favorite.

And that's why you're the worst empire in thousands of years. and that's exactly why you fucked up the middle east, caused the arab spring and created ISIS. And the same reason why you might have a civil war in your own country in the next 5-10 years.

Yeah. (((They've))) always been skilled at making up stories and faking things.

Ya just gotta love (((their))) ISIS snuff films and 9-11.

Did you take a time machine from 1836 to post this

>tfw redhead
WE

Where is the white rape victim... er, baby's mother?

based dreamworks