How did he lost to a untrained girl?

How did he lost to a untrained girl?

iirc he was hit by a wookie gun

So u be sayan

U sayain dat

Dat a honkey tonk wite womyn beet a sith LAWRD becuz he wuz ingured?

Disney 2016

>no evidence he's a great warrior to begin with
>just killed his father
>shot with bowgun
>fought with Finn
Also Rey has her staff, it's naive to think she' untrained in close combat.

Considering any other fucker would have died from the shot

cuz he was a bitch

The film does a lousy job at showing what the actual script was trying to say.
Kylo wasn't even trying to kill her, he was trying to take her as an apprentice because of her obvious great potential.

Then writers were lazy so they made that Force vision meme boost when Kylo had her cornered and she went raging on him by surprise
He was emotionally and physically wounded by murdering his father, getting hit with a bowcaster and a lightsaber
Rey fought everyday of her life to survive while Kylo probably wasn't in a lightsaber fight in a decade (maybe they didn't even get to lightsabers in the Jedi Academy)
And once Rey is aware of her Force capabilities it's pretty clear she's a more powerful Force user (she was stronger in the mind rape interrogation scene, stronger in the pulling the lightsaber from the snow scene and the final battle)

>vaginas have more powerful connection to the force

>he was hit by a wookie gun
not explode

Because women are stronger than men.

shills will say it's because he was shot with a wookie bowcaster and was out of balance after killing his dad, non retarded people will say because of hack writing

>Stare worse thred guys what did he what was the when did the what did he mean by this?

>no evidence he's a great warrior
>trained by Luke Skywalker and Goldmember
>can stop blaster bolts in mid air with the force
>can paralyze people where they stand and force them into an sleep
>but Marey Sue found a pole in a Star Destroyer and somehow that translated into skill despite having no one to train her and the style of fighting with a staff being hugely different to fighting with a sword

With all those leaps you should become an acrobat

the absolute state of tv

All these terrible excuses for bad writing...

>ITS THOES DCOOKS GAIN SHITTING ON bAES MOBILE FOR MEKIN STAR WHEY GOOD AGAIN OH MY EXCUSE ME

he lost to a Mary Sue

>GOBGOB

>OOOOOOOOOMPFFFFF

>reddit

Because he lost to an untrained WOMAN

>*burp*
>do yoo guyes loik stoy wems?

>190 replies and 72 images omitted

Leave Sup Forums for 2 weeks, and I come back to this shit. You fags finally lost your mind or what?

>whet re you telkin bout ? star wer good iz good

Mary Sue

But reddit is the one that loves unfunny forced memes.

He's not a sith lord

>TFW STER WOMS AND CAEPSHIT AT ONCE IN THREATRES MOBILE BASE DOCKS BFTO

He's doing irreperable damage to his brain. Let him go. Tv will be better without him

Ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahaha
You stupid faggot, stay mad

>BASE CAPUCCINO

?

>ONLY ONTElLECTUALS GET IT

because it's a dumb ass movie

fuck this nigga losin his shit

>Injured with a Wookie Gun that blows people away
>Stabbed several times
>Trying to subdue Rey not kill her
>Emotionally compromised after killing Han
Oh Gee I wonder

Shitty excuses

Because "the force is woman"

rey had powers from her mother, obi wan

Midichlorians

I seriously doubt they would have him beat Rey even if none of those things happen. Rey is the ultimate Mary Sue god that is literally perfect in every way.

Bad writing.

the quads of truth
followed by the dubs of the LAAAAWWWWDDDD

SWcucks BTFO, DCucks BTFO, Marvel FOREVER

Like Luke?

no fucking way

Shitty writing unless they pull a KOTOR twist in the next film and she is actually a sith with amnesia.

Luke couldn't even beat a couple of drunkards and a tusken raider in ANH. Marey Sue is fighting off a group of grown ayys when they had the drop on her because she don't need no man.

Her name was Marey Sue.

Luke failed a shit ton. He succeeds not because of him, but because everyone else was there to help him.

Hi friend, you are clearly new to the SW universe so I'll help you out. The dark side is weaker than the light. Always has been. Proof you say? Anakin is the most powerful Jedi in history and loses to Obi-Wan on Mustafar. I know the meme about high ground but the truth fits our reality too. Attacking while angry or afraid will nearly always lose to calm and collected.

So we have Ben who is angry and afraid, hurt from the shot by Chewbacca, and relatively untrained in the dark side (he built an unstable lightsaber and shows no sign of real fighting skill beyond the basics) fighting someone that found their peace in combat. She didn't win, he lost. Big difference.

The Force saved his ass in the end because the redemption story is his. Rey is a macguffin that will be there but this arc is Ben's. Damn shame they hired a talentless ugly hack but whatever.

Luke lost a fight to a paraplegic...

How did he survive that?

Midichlorians

Luke knows jack shit about proper lightsaber fighting

I'm hopeing Rey is a Revan for the last jedi, secretly amazing but mind wiped. But we'll learn for sure in 2 weeks. I'm mainly going for Luke and havent seen any trailers for the last jedi so i'm hopeful but we'll see.

Imagine if Luke beat Vader's ass after he watched Vader strike down Obiwan. It would be shit and new hope would have never gotten off the ground.

>Trained by Obi Wan
>Won a duel against Darth Vader
Shut up man

This. And it's not even about how much training, Luke barely did any actual lightsaber training, but went through character growth and spiritual growth and struggled, it was never about who had more hours training. But Rey just comes in and does all this stuff effortlessly without struggle, she just gets told that, yes, the force exists and all of a sudden she can use it like a jedi master.

>trained by Obi Wan

Yeah, active training for a day or two, tidbits of advice here and there

>won against Vader

Clunky, old, emotionally compromised cyborg

It looks like Disney just took Revan from Knights of the Old Republic and edited to make his mask look shitter.

While it would help salvaging the mess that JJ put up, I'd rather they don't use that plot device on Rey, as I still want to keep up hope that some day we get a nice adaption of Kotor, be it as a movie or tv series. Yeah, I know, fat chance of that happening. Then again, I should be careful what I wish for. No telling what those writers at Disney may turn Kotor's story into at Kathleen Kenedy's behest.

Unironically I think this is what they were going for.

The movie is the "the force awakens". She can use the but she was never given the opportunity. This represents women not being giving the same chances as men to excel. When she gets the chance to fight she actually wins. She just had to awaken to her innate ability.