What should the new star wars trilogy be about?

What should the new star wars trilogy be about?

Keep in mind it has nothing to do with the current saga and will explore "part of the lore that has yet to be explored"

MCU crossover

I'd like them to explore the complete dissolution of Disney and the suicide of JJ Abrams. Do you think that's part of the lore?

>JJ abrams meme

The poor guy directed one fucking movie and suddenly he's the catalyst for everything supposedly wrong with the franchise. At this point Johnson has twice as many movies slated to direct yet people are still caught up on M-MUH JAR JAR ABRAMS.

Seriously I say this as someone who didn't like TFA very much, and would even attribute most of it's flaws to JJ. Your hatred is guided at the wrong person.

He did the same shit to Trek it's hardly an isolated incident

I want a drastically different asthetic compared to what we are used to. OPs pic and pic related are cool because while being very clearly Star Wars, you can instantly tell they have NOTHING to do with the original trilogy or even the prequels.
IDK if there is a specific word I am looking for but they have a weird unique "eu-ish" style to them.

But how is the audience supposed to know it's a Star Wars movie if they don't see the things they recognise from that other movie?

IT SHUD b BOUT DA LUKE QWIT LISABURE GO SHWOOSH INDA SPASHIP THEN DARK EVL BLAK LORD GIT ANGREE

It doesn't have anything to do with the current saga though. Read.

Exar Kun/Old Republic stuff
But not made by Disney because they're shit

I LYKE DA STAW WAS

>Not made by Disney because they are shit

This is such an immature and uneducated way to look at things. Do you really think the movies would be any different if they still had the same director/staff/producer (lucasfilm) but was instead owned by Fox? Literally nothing would change. What does Disney have anything to do with anything? It drives me crazy when Disney is brought up in these conversations because, just like the Marvel movies, Disney has fuck all to do with their actual production.

A detective/police show without jedies working in coruscant.

Fuck off Disney

>Literally nothing would change
The amount of violence and weirdness would change
>Disney has fuck all to do with their actual production.
Except firing directors mid-production if they do anything out of line, firing composers if the music isn't generic enough, reshooting entire movies to fit their premade outline. Also with a consistent bland aesthetic that they hire literal television directors to maintain and six or seven different screenwriters so they can test the film again and again until it's as inoffensive and low risk as possible for maximum profit. And the inflow of money to even make the movie, the equipment etc.

Yeah outside of that Disney has fuck all to do with the actual production, I guess.

>U SHUD REED

Xwings and Tie fighters.

why are you using doppel drawings as avatars

THE MOVIES SHOULD HAVE NO FORCE USERS AT ALL

THE FORCE AND LIGHTSABERS ARE FUCKING RETARDED AND RUIN STAR WARS

To subconsciously draw out your inner faggot

Darth Vader comes back and fight everyone

maybe adapt mythology or older stories.
perhaps the Odyssey, battle of troy, seven samurai, tower of babel

not exact adaptations, I wouldn't expect a space-faring wooden Trojan AT-TA

maybe go into the fantasy route, introduce a pantheon or demigods of some kind

I mean that's not the problem
it's weird because you aren't doppel

Would you prefer Tacklebox tigers?

He cowrote TFA and is responsible for the direction the new movies have to take.
It wouldn't be such a bad thing if he had any idea what he was doing

I would like to see other Force shapes or usages.

Me too.

>And is responsible for the direction the new movies take
Not sure how true this is. There is no way Disney and the Storygroup are leaving something as important as the entire sequel trilogy up to one guy like that.