What if your son dragged you on Dr. Phil to tell you he was a tranny?

What if your son dragged you on Dr. Phil to tell you he was a tranny?

youtube.com/watch?v=NF26ZyZRJbU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r6AQ_85U7Q0
psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria
archive.is/k9YGX
youtube.com/watch?v=1DJi92gOVow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

would end it

i would never go on a show like that. why the fuck would you do that?

She's kinda cute tho.

sauce?

I'd kill it

This. The dude is probably on Facebook too.

I sympathize with the guy, not the coddled millennial of a "daughter".

Too bad he's the bad guy in everyones eyes.

ok son, now spread your boipussy for daddy.

link the clip pls

>she

man_drinking_poison.webm

FORTY PERCENT SUICIDE RATE

The dad was some old transphobic bigot, probably voted Pmurt. No sympathy for him.

If he's at least making the effort to look passable, I think I'd eventually get over it

youtu.be/r6AQ_85U7Q0

Is he a top or bottom?

poor dad too bad he got saddled with such a mentally unstable freak

Jesus Christ poor guy, I'd off myself too much embarrassment and shame

It’s one thing to come out as transgender to your family in private, but to drag him onto a TV show in front of millions of people, just for attention? What an absolute degenerate. I feel so bad for the father.

The dad is crying because he knows he fucked up somewhere.

There's nothing wrong with being transgender.
Seriously and unironically

No it isn't bait. Being transgender does no harm to anyone.

I accept your concession.

This.

Next. Move on

you're being mocked, this isn't a formal debate faggot

I mean I love smashing some boipussy as much as the next guy but they are definitely mentally ill m8.

This is one of those videos you can only watch once. It is so uncomfortable and sad for the father.

i agree with you user. i think most people do, this place is just... well, not very good

They literally aren't mentally ill. This isn't a debatable it's accepted by medical doctors World wide.

I wouldn't even come on, I'd disown my son immediately though.

Except they are.

psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria

>dr phil actors can't ac-

Sup Forums btfo once again. that guy is more talented than gal gadot lmao

Mentally ill implies it can be cured with therapy etc.
In truth it's probably more of a neurodevelopmental disorder than a psychological one, like autism, i.e. it's sad if somebody has it and it turns the life of the family upside down but trying to electroshock or beat it out of the kid doesn't help at all, it's just an unfortunate natural phenomenon people have to cope with as best they can and treatment/support is palliative

archive.is/k9YGX

its not settled, no matter how much you delusional faggots say otherwise.

I think being a parent I would worry must about the kids safety. That has to be even more added pressure when your get actively puts a target on their back

Why is it becoming more common dr. Sup Forums?

It’s not it’s just more accepting to come out today than it was in the past so that tiny segment of the population looks a lot bigger than it is. There have always been feminine boys they just couldn’t express themselves for fear of violence, it’s still like that even today.

Greater awareness from a younger age thanks to internet etc.

Before this it was just "Little Johnny was always so quiet and then he went off to war and we never saw him again" etc. or "Dad used to put on Mom's dresses when he got drunk before belting the shit out of us, eventually he shot himself"

Shit like this is why I hope China wins the next war.

It’s not accepted in my country user.

I hate Islam but honor killings in such cases should not only be allowed but encouraged

Don't forget, every kid who comes out as transgender is one less manly fucker who comes out years later after repressing for years has already driven them crazier than they were already

More trans kids = More Jamie Claytons, Less Caitlyn Jenners

Also she's 40 in this pic, MtFs who start young age better than women because of no menopause and unnaturally low bone growth hormone due to blockers

do you think he still dilates his mutilated hole every few days to keep it from healing shut?

Or did he start the hormones early enough that hes got an inoperable micropenis?

>What if your son dragged you on Dr. Phil to tell you he was a tranny?
>dragged

Carlos!

I'd kill myself right after I kill my "daughter".

>not only is this happening to him, but its happening on tv for everyone to see and his negative reaction is considered socially wrong and he will be the bad guy for not loving his boy having mental problems to that degree

If he looked like this, I wouldn't care.

>tfw went tranny and now my middle-aged pervert dad keeps trying to grope me and stuff whenever I visit
Reeeeeeeeeeeee

What hormones are you on, faggot?

Probaby still isn't as disappointed as most of your parents are.

>tfw you're in a relationship with a passable transgender girl and her dick is bigger than yours.

You're a faggot, faggot.

Is that bad?

you suck on it, right?

>transgender girl
>girl

8mg progynova (estrogen)
50mg cyproterone (t-blocker)
daily

Did Gary kill himself?

I feel bad for him

>passable

I heard Cyproterone makes you depressed and to watch out for that. I did spironolactone and it fucking gave me nasty side effects so I had to stop.

Not at all, I was just surprised. I'm lucky to have her in my life desu.

>her

yeah she definitely can get it

s/he is a senator now

man_drinking_poison.webex

Bicalutamide is another option, check out /lgbt/'s HRTgen thread for info

>lipstick on the lips

Senator of what?

i wish

>Bicalutamide

Apparently it crosses the blood brain barrier and I don't like the sound of that, it affecting my brain and shit.

The 4 months I was on HRT I had great fast results, my ass is still bigger from it even though I stopped taking it months ago.

poor man
why are these faggots and trannies so fucking selfish?

> her

>i hate islam but support its laws

Broken clock, user. Broken clock.

>medical doctors
>psychologists and sociologists
Shame about the scientific method being necessary to classify things as real science

Complete opposite, bica reaches the brain LESS than cypro or spiro and blocks the positive mental effects of estrogen, one of the downsides- you'll still have male sex drive etc.
But is stronger at blocking physical masculinisation than cypro without any of the fatigue or depression

"Law"
Not plural

Why the fuck do people want to watch strangers' personal tragedies and dilemmas discussed on national television? Fucking hell, McGraw is the hack of all hacks.

Couldn't just take E? I had no problem with E . It was the spironolactone that gave me side effects.

>when the burns so good even Dr Phil laughs
youtube.com/watch?v=1DJi92gOVow

No. Actual medical doctors but nice way to show your ignorance. I accept your concession

>he was a beautiful man
So the dad's upset because he had the hots for his son?

"No!"

Fag

China is slowly becoming infected with Western degeneracy too. All richer Asian countries are, through their exposure to (((Hollywood)))'s output.

[citation needed]

Disown it

Even if they payed you $5000?

Without a T-blocker the E won't do anything (or very little) and you'll still get more masc with age

T a much much stronger chemical than E

>passable
>girl
>her

It literally doesn't say they are mentally ill. Nice source.

Look it up yourself, I'm not spoonfeeding you

>They literally aren't mentally ill.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.
Fucking lol. How did millennials get so brainwashed?

>tfw just got on the mones and realizing you are cursed to be a femboi at best

It's pretty presumptuous to think being a hon is going to go over well with most people

That's how it was when my brother cam out as trans. My mom started hitting him and my father just started crying and throwing my brothers shit outside. This was like 8 years ago and we haven't seen him since. A friend of mine said he saw him on backpage a last year, but I dont have proof.

>why can't you just fap to them like a normal person, son?

Does your body shrink on it? Like feet and muscles and shit?

that's the inevitable destination for all these freaks. Forever selling their fetish to other degenerates on prostitution site.

ancient European civilizations threw faggots and cowards into bogs m8