/trek/

Spock's teddy bear edition

Wanting it this badly...

How did the get away with this?

based McCoy.

are you saying jewish people are greedy manipulative creeps obsessed with sex and that only honor contracts between their own people?

>Data doesn't age.
BS called

>Bashir: Lemme tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about this Trill who's a regular fuck machine, I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.
>Garak: How many dicks is that?
>Odo: A lot.
>Bashir: Then one day she meets this Bones motherfucker and it's like, whoa baby, I mean this cat is like Charles Bronson in the 'Great Escape', he's digging tunnels. Now, she's gettin' the serious dick action and she's feeling something she ain't felt since forever. Pain. Pain. It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt her, you know, her pussy should be Bubble Yum by now, but when this cat fucks her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding a Jadzia what it once was like to be a virgin. Hence, 'Like a Virgin'.

It ain't gonna suck itself, /trek/.

CARDIE, CARDIE, CARDIE!
OUT, OUT, OUT!

What episode does he say this?

Dirty Cardie!

What are some synonyms of shy?
Other than ambitious of course.

google thesaurus type in shy.... profit?

>tfw I didn't get like a virgin until now, Madonna got her taste of some real big dick for the first time

We need stuff to make us go and pictures of naked ladies.

Ezri*

It doesn't cover everything apparently.

We need oom moxx that makes us go

covers most of it. that's how i wrote most of my papers

will half-naked ladies do?

Resistance is growing futiler.

I've told you before, you fucking retard - put your name back on or better yet, fucking kill yourself and take your shitty mspaint drawings with you.

I can't stop looking at his ears

It's cold out. Don't forget your back-of-the-head warmer.

thanks moogie!

OK, he ages. case closed

I just realized that artificial gravity must be the single most reliable system that exists in the ST universe. No matter who build a ship, it's age, state of damage etc. weapons, shields, life support will be failing left and right and gravity is always on.

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

based

>she will never give you an awful handjob
it hurts

What is the purpose of Star Trek?

Well, it is as important as the fresh-air system so yeah, it's essensial

Never forget that Cochrane had inertial dampened and gravity plating on his first warp flight, if he hadn't the entire crew would have been turned into a thin red paste during acceleration

To distract autists

it was probably a restrained by the budget, but it would've been cool to see an episode where the artifical gravity failed and everyone was just flying around trying to get shit done.

>Ferengi/Ferenghi, a term for Europeans/Westerners in Turkic languages (derived from Franks)
>Ferengi, portrayed in TNG as hostile, materialistic, cowardly and extremely greedy
What did they mean by this?

why does he look like a mutated form of data?

pretty sure it's even older than that, the fridge ship Khan was on had gravity, and it was launched somewhere in the 90's?

Aren't the gravity plates explained as being inherently gravity producing? They can't not do it.

>if he hadn't the entire crew would have been turned into a thin red paste during acceleration
Why?

Dukat did nothing wrong aside from perhaps being too lenient with the Bajoran terrorists, and except when he accidentally got himself stuck on the station while the boobytraps were going off, and then when he tried to screw over a rival politician by separating that politician from his son, but then he accidentally left a trail of clues and Garak caught him, and maybe that one time he accidentally got that chick pregnant and didn't abort, and when his whole life was ruined when he forgot that the Prophets were omnipotent beings inside the wormhole, and one time he tried to convince Sisko that he was perfectly sane, and went about this task by talking to imaginary tulpas, also the whole becoming Space Satan thing might have been ill advised, and of course all the times when he cheated on his wife, and when he had to perform dishonest tricks on women (including Mama Major) to get them to sleep with him, and IMO when he tried to cheat in a game of kalevian montar with Odo.

Upon further reflection, he actually did a whole lot wrong.

Why is warp drive the one thing that makes a species objectively ready for alien contact? The Prime Directive seems kind of arbitrary.

>Sleeves always rolled up
>Never get's dirty.

O'brien is such a primadonna airbag.

nothing. wrong.

Because they accelerated really, really quickly

Your hand on the bellybutton.

He looks nothing like Data

They had to draw the line somewhere, why not where they could actually leave and be useful to the federation? If they're warping around they're going to bump into you anyway, may as well get in there before they meet an opposing faction.

it's not that they're objectively ready, but since they have the warp drive they'll soon make the contact anyway.
That's my understanding at least.

They don't have necessary existence, somehow they had to be invented, and everyone from the Kazon to the Tholians has managed this

So alien races are of purely instrumental value to the Federation? That isn't very moral.
Watch the TNG ep First Contact again

Klingons had some kind of generator, rather than gravity plating in Star Trek VI.

THis is a very inaccurate version of a French Maschall's uniform. Q didn't know shit about Earth history.

They did?
I thought they went to warp

He knows Picard would know what it was supposed to look like, so he did it wrong to irritate him.

Is he able to have sex or is that not a thing for his race?

Which involves acceleration
I know about warp bubbles
Unless the warp bubble negates all kinetic energy within it then there's no way a jump to warp doesn't have some sort of g-force effect on the ship

He had sex.
With solids and the female changeling.
Female changeling pities solids because it's nothing compared to the great link.

Troi really is the best of my gems.

iirc that episode ends with the planet delaying the work on the warp drive so the FC doesn't happen too soon.
It's kinda shady that they were spying on them beforehand, but they still haven made an official FC before the warp drive was done, they just had to cover up their fuckup.

They have to cover up their mistake because the PD is retarded, if it hadn't been for their interference a morally backwards society would have made it to the stars.

Porthos did nothing wrong.

>It's canon in the JJverse that Scotty killed Archer's dog in a transporter experiment
>This is literally all we hear about ENT in the JJverse
Hmm

DS9 was the comfiest trek

>mfw I lose my luggage and the only thing I have is the top to my dress uniform
People thought I was wearing a skirt, it was so embarassing.

true, and likely many other much worse societies have made it to stars, and thus got Contacted formally. But PD is not about judging other races "worth" and morals, but about non-interference. Once they're already here, and interfering with us on their own it's worth it to at least establish a basic diplomatic relations.

How did that shot make it into the version of that episode available to this day on Netflix?

how do those even fucking stay on?

Don't talk to me or my dog ever again

the dress uniform top is way longer. try again user. sorry i gotta be strict

Non-interference for the sake of not interfering seems kind of dogmatic to me.

>STO decides to bring this abomination back on some TNG anniversary or something
>they include ones for Klingons and Romulans too

Jesus God

This is too gay for me, and I literally enjoy having penises in my butt.

It is.
I'm not exactly convinced that it's a proper course of action in every single situation.
But it's either that or handholding all those "lesser" civilizations, using your technical superiority to force your morals and beliefs on them, which would be a pretty shady colonialism I guess.

TNG was going for a future with genderless clothes.
they dropped after realising men in short skirts looks stupid.

now in the current year their trying it again.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

my face drowning in their momsy, klingon tits

They still have colonialism in the 24th century, just look at what happened to those North American Indians that Wesley went to live with. Just fucked over by the Federation with no say in anything. And the Federation basically makes a protectorate out of Bajor which amounts to the Bajoran state gradually adopting Federation friendly policies so that it can join the Federation.

at least the female ones are in it too, so it's not a total loss

How does the timing of that work out? Aren't they really far apart?

>they dropped after realising men in short skirts looks stupid.
I mean, kilts look good. But TNG went with a very slimming, almost skintight skirt which always look shit on men.

ill take the one on the left. the one on the right can watch if it wants

The anti grav shit in all sci fi is the single most overlooked technology in and show ever.

What a way to celebrate an incredible tv show. aids

ok kilts can work but they don't fit with trek uniforms for a different reason.

he was just doing his job /trek/

I don't think it's Porthos, but it's almost definitely the same Archer. Bones lives into the TNG era, so do Scotty and Kirk through different means. Spock, too.

sweet i bet i could rock one of those irl

Shouldn't they have the same skirt lengths under a radically egalitarian society like the Federation?

I thought this was supposed to be Bart Simpson for so long.

it's 100 years apart but humans can live a lot longer in trek

maybe it's me but I think it would've been neat to see T'pol in trek 2009, just a cameo as an instructor at the academy. just have sitting at kirks hearing.

true, but Bajorans are a race on a similar level of development so it can be treated as a partner, not a bunch of savages to be civilized.
And those Indians were fed citizens all along, not some indigenous primitive specie.
Look I'm not saying it makes perfect sense 100% of the cases. But if you need an arbitrary rule to cover the whole universe that "being warp capable" seems like pretty solid choice.

Is Captain Balthazar's ship in Beyond supposed to look like the NX-01? Does that count?

the sound of her voice and the sun goes down...