Flash Thread

You may only post in this thread if you know who Savatar truly is.

>I AM THE FUTURE FLASH

He literally says this every fucking episode. Who do you think he is?

Since Eobard is trying to restore his original self in Legends of Tommorow, is Eowells going to return to the Flash landscape as an undercover schemer or the true team dad?

He's Booster Gold

Oh well that makes it clear that it's Bar-Torr

wrong wrong wrong. How can you guys not see this!! It was shown who Savatar was in a previous episode. But i ain't sayin', mainly because i am not good at using the spoiler shield.

He's Jay Garrick.
Barry fails to save Jay from the Speedforce prison, Jay goes mad.

okay Savatar said he was trapped in the speed force by Barry Allen in the future. take a wild guess now.

The best twist would be that it's Caitlin.

OP here. Damn only six posts and someone got it. Okay you are good. I bow before you.

Julian is Savitar.

OP here again. you know we're gonna be pissed if we're wrong.

Cisco is Savitar.

JOE WEST IS SAVITAR

There are three things you need to know, to realize the truth about Savitar:
He is blue.
He is pointy.
He is the fastest thing alive.

you know i kinda wish this was the case. Sonic versus the Flash would be cool. And i think Sonic would win.

Savitar is movie flash come to kill tv flash so he can get all the attention.

LOL. as corny as comics are I actually believe this.

Savitar is Captain Cold who was trapped behind 7 Speedforces after Sara Lance threw Randal Savage into the time stream.

Savitar and Chronos partnership?

What we know about Savitar

>wears a mask
>he's a big guy

>Savitar is Vigilante

He's Malfoy, they will come up with some "fuck you" logic to explain he is. That's why he could develop a connection with him.

Can't we for once just have a villain who isn't someone we know.

Can't Savitar just be some random angry Pajeet?

>implying that wouldn't be the worst outcome

Savitar is HR

No, it's clearly Konstantin Kovar

>Not bowing for the one true god of the speedforce, in his name he sent his prophet wallace to suffer for your sins.

Hallowed be his name, Barry Allen.

What I don't get is why would this be? I mean from that episode on moon, he somehow has wellsobard memories..so why would he need to fix anything? I mean unless you mean fixing his bloodline so death stops chasing him?

Savitar is EDDIE THAWNE

WAKE UP PEOPLE

NO. I'm fucking sick of the villains always being someone we're supposed to think is a good guy. It's always fucking obvious and I'm tired of it.

Just let Savitar be some random fuck for the love of god.

If it isn't barry allen, then this season has had unintentionally some of the worst writing I've ever seen. Because it doesn't make sense otherwise if he isn't falling.

musical episode was surprisingly terrible

Is there a reason I should even care?
They keep dancing around it but I have trouble watching this show considering Barry has been the greatest antagonist starting from the ends of season 1.
Every bad thing that has happened since season 1 ended is a direct result of Barry pointless trip to not save him mom again at the end of season 1.
And he just keeps making shittier desicions agains less interesting villains, while showing noe character growth.
I loved this show once, but it is just awful now in a way dexter fans would probably know well

It was fun but used too many slow songs. "Put a Little Love in Your Heart" was the best number.

Either this show is fucking dumb, or I am.
How can Iris's engagement can prevent Savatar from coming after her and stabbing her ass to death? There is zero cause/effect connection.

In the show, minor changes to the past can alter the future. For example, let's say Iris gets engaged. Rather than being alone when Savitar kidnaps her, she's with Barry making wedding plans and he manages to prevent the kidnapping that leads to her death. Boom, future changed.

He's very clearly Tommy.

That's... believable.
But how can the one-eyed bank robber with a smart gun being caught and imprisoned by Kid Flash, rather then Barry, affect her death?

Speed force.

They're trying to work out whether the future is fixed or if it can be changed.These changes have no effect whether Iris dies or not, but would show that the future can be changed.

This guy, right?

I dont think, that this is what they said in the show, but I dont care enought to check.
You win.

>But how can the one-eyed bank robber with a smart gun being caught and imprisoned by Kid Flash, rather then Barry, affect her death?

It's not about these minor events changing Iris' death. It's about them testing to see if they can change history at all.

Maybe he's pure Speedforce now and that's why he needs the suit - to maintain form.

In which case, still probably either Barry, or newly Jay.

Its got to be future Wally. Savatar gave him his powers, Savatar has plans for Jesse Quick aka wally's girl, Wally gets way to prideful of his abilities and fame as Kid Flash.

>yfw everyone is wrong about savitar's identity, because any TRUE scholar knows it's Patty

Its clearly Gay Jarrick, he was the first speedster and he was traped in the speedforce cause Barry.

Dude, it's future Barry. There's a running theme of people telling Barry he's not a god, there's the "I am the future Flash," line

Savitar doesn't have the ass

He is Iris' progeny.

If she doesn't marry he doesn't exist.

It's Patty playing a prank.

>running
What did he mean by this?

It's Malcolm Thawne. Who happens to look just like Eddie.

Wait is this season just another "Who is the enemy speedster" season for the third time?

Yes and no. There's a new evil speedster but his identity has only become relevant two episodes ago.

Sounds lame but it might be good in context. How has this season been? Haven't been able to watch since CW was removed from Dish.

Well one guy gets it right

Now we just need speed ninjas, and a brainwashed russian speeder.

Did they do the exact same mystery again this season? Who is the mystery evil speedster? Boooo!

That's clearly Agito.

It's alright. Season 1 remains the best.

Pros

>Tighter story arcs.
>Barry is more proactive and self-reliant.
>Julian and HR were good additions to the cast.
>Caitlin finally got a storyline that doesn't involve dead boyfriends.
>Savitar is a generally entertaining villain.

The cons

>The pacing is ironically much slower.
>Too much interpersonal drama with everyone butthurt with everyone else and hiding secrets.
>Wally is still whiny and annoying. Becoming Kid Flash hasn't made him fun.
>Barry barely enjoys being a superhero anymore and is often written as a bit of a douchebag to propel Wally.
>Jesse and Jay fluctuate in and out of the main cast.

Felicity had an affair with Barry in the future and he cam einside her because the condom broke. Now she is Savitar because she wants the D.

Pretty much this

>Jesse and Jay fluctuate in and out of the main cast.

This one is pretty annoying.

>Jesse decides to move to Earth-1 and be with Wally in episode 14.
>This is treated as a big deal.
>She moves to Earth-3 on episode 16.

>Wally gets trapped in the Speed Force on episode 15.
>When he gets out on episode 16 he quits fighting crime due to PSTD.
>Starts superheroing again on episode 17.

>The episode 16 cliffhanger is Iris ending the engagement.
>They get engaged again in episode 17.

What was the point?

When Barry has to start fighting Zoanoids, obviously

But Jesse was able to hurt him beneath the suit

Honestly i think that's just writer error.

I can understand him learning about what he did as Harrison Wells, but actually talking about it like he experienced it is wrong.

The CW is always afraid to keep interesting plots running.

Remember when Olliver died in Arrow Season 3 and everyone was wondering how the cast would do without him for the next few episodes?

And then he was resurrected the very next episode?

>Caitlin finally got a storyline that doesn't involve dead boyfriends.

Does that really count when most of her scenes involve her whining about her powers or awkwardly trying to jump Julian?

Did something interestingplotwise happened in the musical?. I skkiped it because i dont like muscials

Barry and Iris got back together and HR got Wally out of his post-Speedforce funk.

its hush right, that guy with the red hood

Savitar is a shit villain so far

Savitar is HR, because Barry always gets betrayed by Harrison Wells that he trusts.

It's been done.

We all know who he is.

I always say the biggest problem with these shows is the garbage network they air on. CW's writers thrive on pointless drama for their core audience, while hammy superhero shit takes a backseat

You'd think a superhero musical would be all kinds of fun ham, but it was extremely lackluster. Might be the final straw for me

He should be this guy but CW drama dictates he must be someone close to the group for extra effect.

All TV shows thrive on drama at the expense of superheroics.

That guy is a fucking loser.