Walking Dead

Will we finally get a good episode tonight?

Have they replaced all the writers with people who have atleast average iq?

well well
fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...

>holding the bat wrong

at least it looks like our guy Eugene will feature heavily

but it will mostly just be more of Daryl being fucking retarded and setting up the MSF in which Carl dies

the sanctuary episode the week before last was the bests since here's not here

is negan in tonights episode? if not, then no.

He's in it, but there's gonna be B plot bullshit with Daryl, Tara, Rosita, and Michonne.

>Walking Dead
>a good episode
ughhh?

I WIKE DE CONFWICK AND NEEEGUN

ZOMBEE VEWY SCAWY!!!

A HATCHET?

No. Why do you keep letting yourself get cucked by this shitty show?

>Carl dies
who was playig that song in flash-forwards, that woke up old guy Rick? they mentioned Carl by name, no?

you dont watch the walking dead because its good

if only negan lined up all four of them and lucille'd them one by one, the show might be saved

God I want to watch Enid die so badly. Just imagine her being caught off guard by some zombies while she is out with Aaron, and they chase her into a dead end and she is trapped as they converge on her, she shoots a few of them but she quickly runs out of ammo and as she tries to load a fresh mag the zombies grab her and drag her down, their grimy fingernails gripping her soft white wrists, their teeth biting down on her shoulder, tearing away flesh like string cheese, her young fresh blood soaking through her shirt and running down over her breasts in a waterfall, her screams of agony attracting more zombies that come to feed on her thick round pubescent thighs, tearing into her throat and her soft, round belly, biting into her tight jiggly ass and breasts, her screams turning to helpless moans as she realizes she is doomed and gives in to death, succumbing to the absolute agony of being devoured alive, trying to crawl away helplessly as the zombies pin her down and feast on her beautiful female body, ripping her apart as she screams for mercy.

--L
HIPS
--P
--S

This show would be fun if the dialogue didn't suck and they actually made the car chase realistic so that when someone got shot at there was actual worry they would die. The RPG scene was just ridiculous, I thought she was going to use a smoke grenade the last episode and do something actually clever. Nope. Time to use the goddamned RPG again. At least the season 3 and 4 gunfight felt slightly tense because people were getting cut down in the open and they were all hiding behind cover. I watch these gunfights and just feel bored. And the car chase with Rick and Daryl? Had potential but Rick dodging MG fire in a car and not getting hit? Oh and what happened to his goddamn bullet wound? People get shot now and it doesn't even matter. Remember when Carl got shot and there was a whole half season plot about it?

I dropped walking dead after ep 1 of this season.
The shittiness of the show has finally worn me down.
I think I did well making it this far.

>The only good scene last week was the rocket launcher scene just because it was so stupid
I have high hopes for tonight!

>flash-forward
That was just Rick's delusion.

Are you back more fetish user or is this old pasta you saved? BASED as fuck either way you degenerate piece of shit.

*vore

i stopped at season 3 and picked it back up season 6 out of curiosity
marathioning through this pile of shit made me enjoy it and now i watch it every week
its absolute garbage and there are no redeeming factors aside from the fact that its absolute garbage

Garbage Pail Kids had Jaydis naked but I'm paranoid that the actress is actually a man since I watched Hap&Leonard.

>tfw she's just as ugly in real life

Missed last week, now have to watch 2 in a row. Pray for me.

Thanks user, now I have a boner.

She kinda looks like Stoya in the new LoTR game.

Is this the mid season finale?

I can't wait for the suspenseful revelation that Rick killing all of Negan's outposts and trapping him and his people in the compound was all according to Negan's master plan and he has had a deus ex machina all along to once again make him the powerful antagonistic force so that they can draw this out over the rest of the season!

No. Unless its the mid-season/season finale. Only then we have "good" episodes. The quality of the show drops with every season.

mid-season finale is next week

Next week

A hatchet?

I'm sorry

It's new, I just wrote it.
I love watching the women getting ripped apart by zombies.

>Rick and the gang think they've defeated Negan and killed his people
>oh but wait Negan secretly has MORE people than Rick and gets the upper hand
>Rick and the gang pre-emptively think they've defeated Negan by now getting more people than him and secretly plotting against him
>oh but wait Negan secretly has MORE people than Rick again and gets the upper hand
>Rick and the gang pre-emptively think they've defeated Negan and killed all his people

I wonder what happens next, with half a season left of this storyline...

the group has wiped out all of negans men
rick has negan cornered
he has him on his knees just as glenn and abe were when negan brutally murdered them both in front of the group
rick is conflicted. he plays through the choice in his head. do i bring down the hatchet, and kill negan just as he did my friends, or do i show mercy, and prevent myself from slipping further into madness. a moral choice. a matter of human fibre.
rick raises the hatchet, with tears in his eyes and sweat running down his face
all of a sudden
BRRRZ
turns out the hatchet had a tracking device, microphone, and taser hidden in the handle the whole time
negans men, disguised as plants, jump from the treeline along with the skelton of shiba, now NeoSheeba, a demonic version of the once loyal tiger
the gang is beaten into submission
negan jumps on NeoSheebas back and explains that they knew every move the group was making before quipping about his privates and riding off into the sunrise
the gang are tied together by their own hair, as we
FADE TO BLACK

>wanna know how i got these scars?

>it's a negan episode

Post the rest and I haven't seen you in any threads this season up until now you sick bastard.

i dunno negan didn't lean back once during this outline so I have my doubts

I don't even remember what happened last week

trust me. i work for the company. the leans are implied lean subtext

Are the spoilers true? Carl really dies?

Do they fugg irl?

The main demographic left are ultra comic nerds and minorities.

Noone else gives a shit about this abortion of a show.

I just finished the 2nd season and now we have this samurai with zombie slaves. Is this where it enters fanfic territory? If not, when does it go to total shit?

lel

Rosita, Fat Tara, and gorilla woman blow up some guy with a rpg

Stick with it through season 4 so you can see The Governor then skip until this season because the show is fucking horrible with the same villains just different settings.

Cause my gay boss made me work Sunday night's and my dad doesn't want to watch the episodes until like halfway through the week.
Once I finally get the balls to quit my gay job I'll be posting more.

Should I start watching this again? Dropped it at the end of Season 7. Any good now?

Missed last week's episode. What happened?

Post those old pastas you wrote

Just watch Negan episodes because they're all filler without him.

I can't really do that. My Sup Forums autism prevents me from skipping episodes. It's that shit huh? I'll pass. Maybe when I go on one of my hooker and alcohol binges I'll watch it while I wait in the hotel. That's how I started this show last time I dropped it after Season 1 Episode 2.

Thanks for the clarification.

>Negan being the same size (at best) as Rick

I was surprised when I found out he's 188 cm / 6'2 and Lincoln is "only" 178 cm / 5'10. So in theory, it could (more or less) work, too bad JDM is built like this.

Stream?

Doubt it. That british vagina can only feel satisfied when being filled by muslim dick.

*breathes in*

No way

He's got old man strength.

>choking up on the bat that much

How much screen-time has Negan had this season? 10 min? Less?

Steve Ogg, on the other hand ...

not enough

Why are Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Ogg so based? Like why is the precise reason as to why they're so great and improve anything they're in even it's total.complete shit?

>Negan being the same size (at best) as Rick
you failed to account for negan leaning back.
the photo hides it because he is leaning away from the camera

Strength and charisma oozes through the screen

KINO

>Leave being interesting to me

>tfw Carl is stabbed and killed in the midseason finale

Carl dying also means papa Negan is probably dying as well unfortunately.

The picture above just served as a reminder that JDM is definitely undersized to be Negan. I made an image straight out of the comic and shared it in here a couple times, it shows what kind of size difference should be between them.

Though I always liked the concept of JDM playing Negan (since we can't have Jon Hamm...), the obligation to bulk up should have been put in his contract. Even if his physical strength was never Negan's main weapon, it's part of the character.

Thankfully, he's going to live.

post it

>Its anything but a Rick, Carl or Negan scene

yea there is a certain lack of intimidation due to his weight, should have worn that bodysuit from watchmen

Daily reminder that Shiva is more popular than Carl

I can't wait to see my waifu again.

it was never very good but it definitely jumped the shark this season

Hey just dropping into this cancerous thread to ask which stream is the one that keeps getting banned by AMC mid episode?

The only half decent episode will be the final episode of the season and it will be a cliffhanger.

Daryl went to shit after season 3 when Merle died, Glen should have actually died at the dumpster because that was fucking retarded, and almost every other character sucks. Governor was actually pretty good and his stand-alone episodes were some of the best this show has seen.

holy kek im glad i dropped this show

>tara anywhere but the bottom
c'mon

couldn't tell ya when it's easier to download it 3 minutes after it ends

Daily reminder that Rick was supposed to end up with Andrea

>lion

Show Andrea was a retarded cunt so I'm glad we dodged that bullet.

Andrea died?

when can we expect Carl to die in this show?
that's the only episode that'll be somewhat interesting
this show is so bad now UGH

midseason finale

Carl will be the last one standing

The show will end with grandpa Carl telling his kids around a campfire about how he lost his eye during the time of the walking dead

The comic has been so fucking bad ever since The Whisperers. I especially hate everything that has to do with Lydia. The only good part of any of this was Negan beheading hypocritical roasties to earn Rick's approval

I hope the show does the Whisperers better.

Here it is. I would have posted it in the first place, but I just reformatted my drives and wasn't sure if I can find it in my backup. Fortunately, I named the file properly.

Exactly. Negan meant to be naturally buff, not necessarily super muscular but massive and well-built. It's purpose mostly to logically legitimize him being a threat, to actually make you believe that the guy is dangerous.

Just by taking a look at her. And he is dangerous, but (and here's the trick) not because his physical strength.

I think The Whisperers will the be biggest challenge to the TV show and it's audience. They're the most comic-like and gimmicky group by far in the franchise's history, I'm not sure if the remaining fans will able to stomach them.