/iwg/ - Infinity War general

Comfy Avengers thread.

What are your thoughts predictions and fears for IW part 1?

I just hope it's not a quipfest.
A more Winter Soldier kind of tone would be pure kino, I know they probably won't go there though.

You have to be 18+ to post here.

I HOPE BIG SMASH BANG BOOM

Quips

I know im asking for alot but, if i could see this in infinity war or the sequel id be content

I predict a lot of Sup Forums tears.

Delicious.

>Comfy Avengers thread.
>What are your thoughts predictions and fears for IW part 1?

me hope captain man an tony iron are frens again

no u tek that back
#teamtonyiron

Characters bouncing quips off each other for 3 hours straight.

>tony iron

I predict 95% on RT and two billions dollars. And Sup Forums loving it

Unironically this.

Guys, lets be serious here. Huge Big Meanie obsessed by collecting jewlery? GAY AS FUCK. And at best, very infantile, this shit is even lower tier than any low tier capeshit.

Please reply to me with dumb wojaks, i love them.

I don't understand the various power levels in these movies.

Isn't Thanos strong enough to destroy planets or something?

How is it even a fair fight ? He could kill Ironman in a second, no?

HURR HURR I CANT WAIT TO SEE INBINIDEE WHAR, ABENGERS ARE MY FABORIT SOOBER HEYWOOS

Characters like Thanos are why I eventually got bored with super hero comics. When stuff scales in power beyond the shit of captain america or spider-man then everything just becomes ridiculous. Thanos could literally swing his dick in the general direction of planet earth and everyone on it including all the avengers would be gone before they knew what happened. How do you even make a story with that powerful a character in it that isn't some parable about how having too much power makes you bored enough to commit suicide via super hero?

guyd my fren sayd joy legue beter bcaus of beman, go go and wet wet bean innit

I liek tony sotrk

Sup Forums won't love it

DEE CEE IS TOTERLY FINISHED GUYZ HOW WOOL DEY EBER RECOBER??

>wet wet bean

>/DCucks/ won't love it

Ftfy

i looved da pert wen kaptan amuriga dus da swishy swooshy wid da sheeld

kek is this real?

Any idea of the runtime? I can't imagine a 2hr movie with so many characters working well

me can't wait!!

>>>/reddit

So this is what DCucks have resorted to now kek.
Forcing this low IQ meme because of the tremendous ass blasting they got after their universe died with JL.

I predict that Sup Forums will love it for a solid month and then slowly but surely the contrarians will come out of the woodworks and needlessly shit all over it to the point that any attempt at sincere discussion about the movie will be met by furious shitstorms coming from all the people brainwashed into thinking that a few CGI mistakes and some cringy dialogue makes a movie terrible.

the usual fears, I afraid all the characters wont get time to shine, the Infinity Stones will become generic and lose their individual superpowers and Thanos wont live up to 6 years of build up

otherwise, Im looking forward to the culmination of the universe so far and some of the most very different characters meeting up (like Star-Lord and Dr Strange!)

>DECEKEKS BEETEEFFOH

>I CAMT WAT TO SBEE SBIBERMAM AN IRENMAN

Was Ultron being controlled by Thanos?

STUPED ODDER GAPEKINO COMPANY

>DEEZEE? I WUB DEEZEE TOOOOOOO! I WIKE ALUB DA SUBURHERO MOBIES

wil kaptan amuriga an stoork man b frens agen?

I honestly wish RDJ or some other capefag dies so your films become incomplete messes

It's easy to tell these DC pajeetss are doing this because if you go to the DC threads you won't see them spend this too much.
At least try to cover Your Tracks better cuts DCucks .

i wunda if gaptain ameriga will die, he so cool

I literally don't care about either m8

*Spam this too much

All superhero movies should burn, fuck DC

ma cabekeeno>yoor cabeshid

>da swishy swooshy wid da sheeld
Kek

stuped dee sea gucks heh onley marble make troo cape kino

> le forced low IQ meme

Kys

who would win?

hope Tony dies desu, i'm getting tired of RDJ.

>MY SOOBER HEYWWO MOOBIES ARE GOODERER DAN YOURZ!!!

>reddit

>spacing

gbrgbllgrl cape...kinooohh

>died with JL
You seem to have overlooked BvS

I WANA SEE DU GAPEGINO

CUMFEEE CUMFEEE GABEGINO PUNSH PUNSH SMASH!!!!!!

faggots like you are why I have been spamming brainlet wojaks 24/7 lately, capeshit needs to die in a fire

>i dont pick sides im a centralist

>faggots like you are why I have been spamming brainlet wojaks 24/7 lately, capeshit needs to die in a fire

I hate people like this. They're so oblivious and dull. This new wojak brainlet meme is harmless and fun. I quite like it. The fact that it gets people like you so mad and makes you go into a foaming frenzy, screaming about company loyalty just proves that there is some truth to it. These superhero and Star Wars movies are getting out of hand and the audience that eats them up are quite literally mindless children with personality disorders. They're simple minded sub humans. The lowest common denominator, and the main audience these studio movies are geared towards. This wojak brainlet meme perfectly personifies these people out there, people like you, that can't get enough of this horrible pop culture trash. They're plebs, they're reddit, they don't have a mind of their own. Say what you will, but I really think this is one of the more creative memes out there. I think that's what gets people like you two all riled up. You know deep down that you're a mindless child, clapping your hands together like a seal for more blockbuster trash. This meme is without a doubt more creative than the shit these studios continue to pump out. Today I saw a wojak with an inverted head with drool dripping down his chin and it was one of the most beautiful illustrations I have ever seen. All these images have struck a cord with me. Thanks to these wonderful artists, I now see the kind of people I'm dealing with on all these boards. Brainless children wishing for other people to die because they don't agree with someone. How sad you are.

BVS was a mess. Not going to save them, it'll die like the Dark Universe.

OR worse, the studios will simply look at them purely as a way to funnel their cash into tax breaks and shit out a movie every couple of years ala fantastic four.

ma faevorit sooberheero haz too b da big greeny guy or da betmun, cuz dey r hieperintelijent liek mee

>defending capeshit

Thanos doesn't want to kill them instantly. He wants to kill them slowly to impress Death.

I hate people like this. They're so mean and hateful. How can someone encourage an anonymous human being to take their life over something as small as a meme? This new wojak brainlet meme is harmless and fun. I quite like it. The fact that it gets people like you so mad and makes you go into a foaming frenzy wishing ill will on others just proves that there is some truth to it. These superhero and Star Wars movies are getting out of hand and the audience that eats them up are quite literally mindless children with personality disorders. They're simple minded sub humans. The lowest common denominator, and the main audience these studio movies are geared towards. This wojak brainlet meme perfectly personifies these people out there that can't get enough of this horrible pop culture trash. They're plebs, they're reddit, they don't have a mind of their own. Say what you will, but I really think this is one of the more creative memes out there. I think that's what gets people like you two all riled up. You know deep down that you're a mindless child, clapping your hands together like a seal for more blockbuster trash. This meme is without a doubt more creative than the shit these studios continue to pump out. Today I saw a wojak with an inverted head with drool dripping down his chin and it was one of the most beautiful illustrations I have ever seen. All these images have struck a cord with me. Thanks to these wonderful artists, I now see the kind of people I'm dealing with on all these boards. Brainless children wishing for other people to die because they don't agree with someone. How sad you are.

This is glorious. This is all I see in Sup Forums now a days.

> Everything is fine guys. Let's just make everybody else see how shity Marvel is too. Am I right guys?

mah sid gud sid haha keeno subahewo

Lok at aw dees frens I found!
What gabekino shud I show dem?

ITT: forced meme general

H

I LIEK TE MARBLE AN OUSO TE DCEE!!! PIPL ON TE 4JAN SAI I MUS JOOS BUT I LUV EVRI SUPAGUY!!!!
WAD DU?????

>76 posts
>46 images

>What gabekino shud I show dem?
dats a tuff choice fren. wadsh da ahveenjers if yoo wan a kuik moovy, wadsh bootman varsas sooberman if yoo wan da reel keenoh

Based wojakposters never stop the fight for Sup Forums

ah goost kant jous maet, boff r soo keeno!

what a terrible board.

what has DC done to you.

ITT: capeshitters defending capeshit

>the amount of capeshitter butthurt ITT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry user, it's the only way to get soober hewoo shit off this board, it's awful

>ID WUZ ALL DE DEECOKCS FULT NOWAYY SUMEWON COOD NUT LIEK KAPEKEENO

haha, deeseekuks baloon da fuk owt

>What are your thoughts predictions and fears for IW part 1?
I fear this thread will have been more entertaining than the film will be.
And I have no hopes.

that's exactly the cause this meme is fighting for. good job, soldier

Will Iron Manlet see the error of his ways?

faggots that still like movies made for little boys

There's so many fucking characters. Are we going to only get 5 minutes of screen time for each one?

Iron Manlet is right, it's Cappuccino Americano who needs to see the error of HIS ways

nobody wants to talk to you, capeshitter

>tfw capeshit will finally stop being taken seriously on this board

>”comfy” avengers thread

That thing looks like a thrift store toy.

>on /fit/
>hit up Sup Forums catalog to see if there's a nice comfy blue planet thread
>first thing i see is a thread drooling over 12 year olds
>second thing is this
the absolute state of Sup Forums