How did it go from this

...to this?

Love how the Rogue One girl is practically wearing a hijab.

Felicity Jones would be better cast as a sith seductress desu.

>Felicity Jones would be better cast as a sith seductress desu.
Better cast as a mute.

allowing shiksas to star in movies was a mistake

to this

to this??

Why not both? All she'd have to do is give the come hither stare and the rebels won't be able to resist.

rude

When will CGI actors replace human ones?

Felicity > Carrie

They are never going to do a female villain because it would mean beating them up on big screen

oy vey misogyny

to this?

to this

Carrie Fisher was never gorgeous in my opinion. I think the cast of the OT are all a bit goofy looking. Of course Carrie Fisher of 2015 looked nothing like the Carrie Fisher of 1983. She aged horribly. Hard living and narcotics. Holy shit.

both of them are literally way hotter than carrie fisher no contest
americucks eternally btfo

I would do anything to kiss her lips
Just imagine how soft they must be

Phasma is a female villain. Unfortunately she's not hot or a seductress though.

Not soon enough

Clearly no when you look at Op's pic.

to this

Just try and claim you're not having a crush on her

i love how both her and daisy have that thing where when they do a sultry pouty face they're stunningly beautiful, but then when they smile their mouths look kind of weird and they get all goofy looking its AD0RABLE

Eh, I just have a hard time finding Daisy as beautiful in a "I need to kiss her NOW" way

There are occasionally ok photos of her but it's more like you have to try and find them, with Felicity there are tons

i'd say daisy is as cute as felicity is beautiful, if you see what i mean. i agree i think felicity is more attractive overall, but only just

Then what was Thor ragnarok

I don't

Why is her mouth the bat signal?

she's literally never shown being harmed on screen. every attack she's hit with bounces off, the only time anything has any effect is when she's offscreen vapourised by surtur at the end
also ive gotta say, really good movie (for capeshit anyway) but god damn did they waste cate blanchett on an utterly bland, uninteresting, irrelevant villain

>nostalgia fags ever thought she was hot

the biggest butterface in history

carrie looked pretty good in Jay and Silent Bob, and that was shot in 2003. she got medicated in like 2004 and that causes people to get fat

2001, not 2003

>Lays her to rest with a giant capsule of drugs