Why was she even in the show?

>Danny, it doesn't matter who does the killing or who gets killed. It's all wrong and whever does it is a murderer.
>Danny, if you kill the mass murderer, you're no different than they are.
>Danny, I don't care what you say. I'm going to China with you.
>I wish I never went to China with you guys.
>Danny, you can't kill the guy who killed your parents and tried to kill you as kid because that would make you the same as him.

To provide a common link between the three shows, that's all.

You made this thread already.

Would've much rather preferred she fucked off after realizing they were dealing with the Hand and then getting involved only in Defenders out of guilt. I can't believe I hated her in IF when she was so good in DD.

You know, has there ever been a show when they tell them to not kill someone cause they'll be as bad as them, and then the villain straight up kills one of them?

She is kinda a bitch. She could have hooked up Iron Fist with Dare Devil so they can take on The Hand together

In the Defenders, it's going to be revealed that she's actually Nick Fury wearing a wig.

Maybe she is the Watcher

Yea, but what about when shes walking around in those shorts during kung-fu practice?
wew

>Her voice changes before she pulls off the mask
>You get Sam L's voice coming out of her mouth before she takes it off.
>Matt looks at her strangely, "Did you get a haircut?"

Why wasn't Matt in the show?

money and liklihood of upstaging Danny

They should have used Shang-Chi instead of her. The only time she really did anything useful in the show was taking care of that guy who dies anyway IIRC. And Rosario Dawson is a bigger name than the other actors in the show. No doubt she got paid more thanmany of the ones with bigger roles.

The real question is why didn't they just have rza direct the entire show? His episode was by and far the best one, he at least tried to make it as kung-fu as possible.

Wasn't his episode the one with Splinter as Danny's sensei?

It was the one where Danny accepted Gao's invitation and had to go through her trial.

>Why was she even in the show?
to ensure Danny retains the moral highground according to first world sensibilities

Is there a trope that triggers Sup Forums more than
>someone thinks killing the villain is wrong
?

What kind of autism is that, seriously.

>If you kill your enemies, they win.

Because Luke Cage stole Misty Knight

Which isn't a bad thing, I don't think Colleen would ever cheat on Danny. So it all works out in the end.

>Claire taken hostage as bait for an ambush
>"com'on guys we got to work together to save her"
>"we are the Defenders™ of Rosario Dawson"

Have you seen her nudes? I could see it..since at least 2 of them still want to bang her.

Jessica Jones and ?

This was never gonna work unless they had something to Defend

:3
do it for her

How are they going to fuck up?