Hes a samurai jack fan boi

>hes a samurai jack fan boi

is anyone else sick of this shit?

im tired of samurai jack shit, yes
it was a mediocre show with great presentation, I'm glad the show is getting a shot at actually doing what it obviously wanted to be all along, but fuck off with all these threads, you have at least 3, a perfectly fine thread had to die for this spam

Samurai Jack is honestly a very good series BUT I do get annoyed with people who only care about shit that panders to their nostalgia which seems to be going on a lot lately

Who could get sick of legs like ~those~?

>a perfectly fine thread had to die
Nigger, I understand you aren't a fan of the Jack flood, but you don't need to be coming up into a thread and lying to a man's face like that.

While it can be a bit annoying to see so many threads in a row, I must admit that I envy them. It's been quite some time since I've seen a series get people so excited, but I can't join in because I was never really into it as a kid, and I recently decided to have another look, only to give up after five episodes. The only thing I can think of that might lead to a similar level of excitement that I could be a part of is a revival of Spectacular Spider-Man, and we all know that's never happening.

That's because pretty much everything new is shit, not just cartoons. And I mean *objective* shit.

Watched that episode today, enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would

>a perfectly fine thread had to die for this spam
I'll take irreverent Samurai Jack threads over waifu threads any day.

>it was a mediocre sho-
Wrong.

Sadlu SU and JoJo tards are using Jack to spam "epic memes" and feel like they are mature art loving connoisseurs. There's nothing to do as long as mods validate their autistic spam.

>There's nothing to do
You could... hide the threads?

Well said, Samuraibro! *samuraihoof*

achieves nothing but validate more spam.
Also hiding legit threads because a Jackfag decides to take over and spam retarded pictures is just not acceptable, since they are the ones at fault.
Now fuck off, jojotard.

...what makes you think I'm a Jojo tard? I could easily have been a SU tard!

Mister, did you just assume my fandom?

You're right, though, asshole.

They are shoving aside any DCEU news of the board.

Yes, samurai jack threads can fuck off.

It was always a mediocre show and Genddy's style never lended itself to serious action toons. People are just fangirling over it because it is finally getting a chance to finish and because it is EDGY as hell.

>tripfag
Opinion discarded, have a nice day.

>muh live action capeshit
And nothing of value was lost.

>its another 'people forget the hide button' episode

I'm tired of these

>caring about the garbage trainwreck that is the DCEU

Justice League looks like it's going to be Bayformers levels of shit.

>Genddy's style never lended itself to serious action toons

Fucking THIS.

>if you don't report crimes then everything wil be fine!
this is you. Stop it. Either you are one of the criminals, or a dumb rat that is proud of achieving nothing. both deserve extermination. so fuck off.

>implying it's bad
>implying anything can top this

No, seeing cartoon fans on Sup Forums doesn't bother me.

>mediocre show
Wrong.
>threadspam
Correct.

Even good shows shouldn't be allowed to have half a dozen new threads every hour. Mods need to be fucking consistent.

>Samurai Jack was pure art--

Reminder that forcing a single topic to stay in a singular thread goes against the nature of Sup Forums, even moot confirmed this, and those who complain should just go back to plebbit. Just be glad that it's nowhere near as bad as Korra.

At least Korra had art direction.

>Samurai Jack is the chemo saving Sup Forums from live action
wtf'? I love samurai jack now

Fuck you and all your ancestors, even Gravity Falls and Steven Universe had better art direction than that shitty faux-anime garbage.

Because this is just some randomly slapped together shit?
Weak bait

>edgy

It does seem to be on Korra levels though, or maybe even above it. People made a bunch of Korra threads immediately after each episode aired, and the thread spam decreased during the week until the next episode aired and caused a new influx. The LoK screencaps that people keep posting are season finale stuff, but we haven't even reached that point yet with Samurai Jack. We'll be able to make more accurate comparisons after we've got the finale.

I don't think that phenomenon's an entirely bad thing, though. It's better to have a single topic take over the board for a brief while and then fade away, rather than have a circle-jerking general stick around long after it should've become irrelevant and unneeded.

>a perfectly fine thread had to die for this spam

>Thicc thread
>Waifu thread
>I hate Tumblr thread

Was, there were a few genndyfans back a few years who were massive faggots.
Now though as long they behave themselves I see no problem.