How will the Vulture give Spider-Man trouble when in Captain America: Civil War he was trouncing both Falcon and Bucky...

How will the Vulture give Spider-Man trouble when in Captain America: Civil War he was trouncing both Falcon and Bucky at the same time with almost no effort? Introducing him in an Avengers movie was a mistake.

Same as always. By taking him away form a place he can web swing.

Also, I know it's a non-issue since the movies and shows pretty much ignore each other. But hypothetically, how would Spider-Man's presence affect the TV shows? Unlike the other movie heroes, Spider-Man is effectively a street hero, and spends most of his time superheroing on the streets of New York. Logically that would mean that if he does it long enough, he's bound to run into the TV antagonists or those related to them sooner or later. But in this universe, Spider-Man has an established connection with the Avengers, what with there being footage of the airport battle in Civil War. Would villains like Fisk try to avoid Spider-Man out of fear that getting involved with him may attract the attention of the likes of Stark or Thor? Or would they be like what Vulture's apparently gonna be and not really give a shit?

Again, I know it's probably a non-issue, but do you think they might address it?

bucky was trying to fight spider man with brute strength, and spider man has way more of that
he had martial skill, but it was cancelled by spider sense and reflexes
bucky was fighting a fight that played to spidey, but not to his own, of course psidey would win that

falcon couldnt use his guns, and in a straight fight would fare even worse than bucky

vulture could last quite a bit by using his superior air power, and keeping away from his strength, and utilizing weapons that are not neutralized by agility or reflexes
vulture is going to lose a straight fight unless spidey is wounded before hand

How does Spider-Man have any villains in the comics when he has shown to be able to handle multiple Avengers at once and is considered by Cable to be the greatest hero to have ever lived

HMMM

In Spider-Man 2, how did Ock manage to get punched in the face by Spider-Man and not immediately get a concussion? All the other villains had excuses, but he's just a normal guy with mechanical arms attached to his spine.

I like how in Winter Soldier Bucky was a match for Cap but in Civil War he was completely outclassed by Peter whereas Cap managed to trounce him.

I think they'll make reference to it in defenders.

It's funny to me because ordinarily, Spider-Man's presence would make a huge impact on the street level crime and superheroes of New York but since he'll never appear in any of the shows, it won't.

>Also, I know it's a non-issue since the movies and shows pretty much ignore each other. But hypothetically, how would Spider-Man's presence affect the TV shows?
They do make reference to each other sometimes, but the two things are technically separate universes or something.

There was only a very loose connection until Perlmutter was ousted from the movies. Now the series and movies are done by two separate companies, Marvel Entertainment and Marvel Studios

Bucky and Falcon weren't trying to kill him.

They were always done by two separate companies. The movie side didn't really care and the TV side tried to care but I think they gave up somewhere along the way after realizing that, no, the movie side will never care.

Spider-Man's villains are shown to be Avengers level threats quite often (and this usually underscores just how powerful Spider-Man is when he can take on several at once). The Sinister Six have gone toe to toe with the Avengers before, Sandman himself has battled the entire Avengers at once.

If you watch Winter Soldier carefully, Bucky doesn't actually match Cap when they fight. Cap pretty much only gets hit in the beginning when he seems to underestimate Bucky's arm. Once he learns how strong it is, he mostly gets through untouched.

Peter will be constantly afraid of punching him too hard because he's old.

Peter never punches anyone at all in Civil War. And apparently, they're making it a standard part of his fight choreography as they've gone on record to state that Peter won't be punching anyone in Homecoming.

So we're going back to animated series choreography?

>They were always done by two separate companies.
Technically, they weren't separate in the beginning. Initially everything was Marvel under Perlmutter, but then the movie side managed to be split and answer directly to Disney.

I'd imagine it would be a bit better than that since the animated series had shit production values.

Continuity is for bedpans.

Bryan Singer, go back to bed.

The Vulture has super strength, newfag

Falcon and Bucky weren't trying to kill Peter.
They were trying to subdue him, which is MUCH harder.
Vulture will be going for the kill. Spider-man won't be, so he'll have a handicap.
Moreover, a recurring part of Vulture's gimmick has always been that he can steal someone's strength/youth.

If they do anything comics wise:
>Super strength
>Extremely fast in flight
>History of fighting so no pushover in a match
>Per movie, additional claws

oh gawd trips of 3 this must be completely true

You know, the Sinister Six would probably fare a lot better if they stopped operating in New York.

when did they/he do that?

Will Falcon be upset when he learns that not only did someone steal his gimmicks, but they're also better than him at it?

But it's clearly just going to be Keaton in a bomber jacket and bigger Falcon wings. He's just some bank robber with high tech, not an old guy who got powers.

>it's clearly just going to be
Says who?

The trailer.

This is why a shared universe was a mistake. Idiots won't stop asking stupid fucking questions like this.

I think by now you after everything you should be willing to entertain the thought that trailers might not be fully representative of the final product.

>55333

That's a full house.

Remember that time Adrian laced a falcon's talons with deadly poison?

He can just do that.

He better be able to dodge webs, cuz Spidey can just snag an ankle, then back-and-forth-bash his ass into the ground repeatedly like in the old Droopy Dog cartoons...or exactly the way Hulk did to Loki when they fought in the first Avengers movie, for those here who weren't around in the 80's.

I think Cable considered him that because he was so naively pure, and damn near suicidally committed to doing the right thing RIGHT NOW instead of running and trying again later.

I can you tell you one thing...he should have no problem crushing Kraven.

Bucky is close quaters strength, Falcon is speed and agility.

They attacked Pete on his strong points.

Vulture needs to hit him on his weak points. Disorient him (maybe his wings can make sonic pulses?) so he can't use his spidersense. Get him up in the air far from any buildings to web to. Use hostages to take advantage of Petes morality.

Spidey has always been that strong, though. Hell, in Spider-Man 2 he literally stopped a runaway train from flying off the rails and he still fought Ock hand to hand without whooping his ass. Everybody here praises that movie, though.

Now first it was a Cap movie.
Second it's not just Vulture, it's a gang of crooks using high tech weapons, Spidey might be able beat them in a all out slugfest but I imagine the weapons they're using are going to be his main problem.

Spidey's toughest and constant challenge is taking down an enemy without accidentally crippling or killing them.

>>Why didn't the Avengers help Iron Man in Iron Man 3?
>>Why didn't the Avengers help Thor during the Dark World?
>>Why didn't the Avengers help Captain America in Winter Soldier?

I swear, that shit drove me up a wall, and now it looks like they're going to do that with all future films. It's all going to feel like one giant Avengers film instead of individual franchises.

Man, that was the worst. People shit on Spectacular Spider-Man a lot, but at least it had GOAT fight scenes.

Spider-Man TAS was just

>Spider-Man shows up
>gets immediately elbowed by a villain
>winds up unconscious
>the villain then defeats themselves by accidentally blowing something up

>> People shit on Spectacular Spider-Man

What? I have see nothing but praise for that show.

He fought two trained military vets who couldnt use the lethal weapons they were used to using and were just trying to getaway without hurting anyone

This. It's fucking dumb to have Spidey so strong he can chuck a house and done bullets and then get tagged by guys like Ock and the Vulture or Shocker or something. If he's strong enough to punch someone's head off even holding back he can incapacitate them quickly like when Superman blows over a bunch of goons with a hand clap

Peter outclasses Bucky and Cap in every aspect:
Far more agile and fast
Way stronger
Probably more endurable
The only reason why Cap made Spidey his bitch was because of martial skill and that basically Peter has none and he holds back, and in fact he never throws a punch, not even on the trailer he just uses his webs and ocasionally makes a kick, thats why Vulture will be a pain in the ass for Peter
Also Falcon aint worth shit in this universe

Chances of Holland appearing in Defenders is pretty big, hes still a starlet so he'd be fucking cheap, not only that, he's still pretty much a kid and probably unironically enjoys playing the role

Even in other media this is true
>In videogames Venom attempted to make his own Symbiote land and actually succed
>In movies Electro shut down NY's entire electricity and Dock Ock almost ate half of the city

Sinister Six packs some heavy hitters. Move their operation out West and they could easily take control as a crime syndicate

Lets not pretend that shit doesnt happen all the time in the comics

Spider-Man snags them and then they hoist his ass into the sky to drop him or they (by they I mean any villian that can fly) drag his ass across a building

This film will most likely cement the Raimi films as the best. Even 3.
>the knock-off of the train scene in the trailer
I have no hopes. They already said there would be no punching, so just give me some funni stuf. Pls.

They will adress it by ITS NOT FUCKING CANON ANYMORE.

Whatever thin line of crossover they had it once, it dissapeared long ago.

None of it its canon to the movies anymore. Expect them to diverge more and more as times passes.

A small amount of movie physics.

This is where Superior Octopus comes in. A combination of Spider-Man and Doctor Octopus

Everybody was "fighting" in Civil Brawl.

>Why Spidey got the edge against those two
Spider-Man powers being unknown to them gave him a huge advantage.
>"i'll just knock this guy with my metal arm, the fuck, superstrenght??"
>"did that thing came out of you?"

Why do you nerds get so upset about this? It's not like the Netflix series are going to do anything to upset the movie applecart.

To be fair, Peter didn't know anything about Bucky either.

He lost the battle, retard.