I work here with my son, big hoss

I guarantee you that fat fuck has never been called "Big Hoss" once in his entire life.

>they literally call him that in the intro.

ok moron what do I win?

yeah, his dad. He looks like 'Fat Fuck'

You're a big hoss...

doesn't matter who you fucking idiot you lost a bet you created yourself.

Whats Chumlee up to these days

Dude lost so much weight... And still looked horrible.

my name aint no damnit hoss

he pissed off somebody powerful last I heard

You didn't hear?

jej for real? quick rundown me

Chumlee literally went from lovable fat oaf to Annoying skinnyfat douchebag

>I'm rick harrison
>and this is my battletoad

Rick is the only likable person on the show and this picture illustrates that perfectly

I work here with my son, big thane

Everyone used to be really obese in that show

I miss when chumlee was fat and obviously high all the time

>tfw he died and no one said a word

bahahaha!

>tfw watching 4 hours of Pawn Stars with your Dad

hahaha

he's still alive, got busted for meth and coke a while ago though

>I work here with muh son, Losta Luck

This. For all what it's worth, I've never heard, read or seen anything bad about Rick. Ever. As for the rest? Well, Google is your friend.

>bad about Rick.
B-but he voted for/supports Trump!

That entire family before and after Rick are shithead scumbags. Somehow he turned out as a normal, relatively cultured man.

Corey isn't that bad either. He is the most down to earth of them all and he hasn't dramatically lost weight the way Chum has so he isn't a douche really.

It was just meth and weapons charges no cocaine he ended up getting probation I believe for like 5 years and community service and fine.

I WORK HERE WITH MY SON
BIG SoS

You never know WHAT

ok you got a deal $300 bucks
WHAT

>ended up getting probation I believe for like 5 years and community service and fine.

lol. Sometimes I feel for black people getting mad about this shit.

I watched that Cajun spinoff and it sucked ass, you can reality tv it up but the Pawn Stars cast just had a certain appeal.

>"I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn's shop. I work here with my son and his son "Never Talk To Me Again". Everybody in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned in his 34 years - you never know how Corey is gonna come through that door."

Black people usually have a lot of priors. And yes, rich people can afford better lawyers.

I was called Hoss by my grandfather who is now dead and I never was fat.

>rich people

But Chumlee is not ... oh, shit.

>user wasn't fat but got called Hoss
>by his grandfather who's dead now

I-is that a coincidence, right? Right?

Only reason Chum got a light sentence is because he's a TV star and the judge didn't want to deal with a bunch of whiners if he got prison time.

Rick gets pissed off really easily if you ask for a copy of Battletoads for some reason.

For you

>Fuck you.

What did Rick mean by this?

I unironically watch it every Monday with my dad, I can't fucking stand the show but he loves it

he's fatter now than he was before

>old man isn't in the show anymore

he doesn't have much time left, does he?

He'll be ok

ahh the good ole days

no one said a word

Is there a name for these western (LA/Navada)rich and tasteless gaudy douchebags?

Sup Forums is so no fun allowed now. If this was posted today it would get 2 not your personal army replies and then 404

Its a comfy father son show

most of those responses are made up? you don't believe they actually called up the pawn shop, do you?

Pozzed up Old Man

What pawn shop showed had the jews that kicked niggers out of their store all the time? It was in chicago or something?

hardcore pawn
yeah i think, the owner was a total kike too heh
all the niggers coming in trying to their jewelery

>You have surpassed even the boss
>I hereby award you the title of big hoss

Does Israel have pawn shops? Or is America literally Israel's pawn shop. Sounds about right. Big Hoss? Large kike imo