Actors you hope get accused of sexual assault and subsequently blackballed

All of them

fpbp

Alec Baldwin

What do you think the allegations will be?

Still salty about Justice League huh?

As funny as that would be, he is literally the Hollywood example of Too big to Fail.

Anyway, he could always blame it on the coke

Holy shit, if RDJ gets caught in the rape train it would be glorious. It's a shame it's too late now. He's leaving the MCU but if that was in 2013 just before IM3 came out it would be fucking glorious.

Keanu Reeves

Any capeshitter tbqh

He looks like a predator so I hope he gets outed.

>In October 2001, Keanu Reeves met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Reeves became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

It's kinda of an open secret desu

nooo

Why? He's one of the few genuine people in Hollywood.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson would be glorious

>friends with based Mel
>apex of a career turnaround
>great actor

fuck you, RDJ is cool

Wow, you are really upset about JL bombing.

he brushed past some poor starlet once and shook her clit clean off.

it would be funny if brendan fraser got called out for something similar to louis ck

RDJ is a republican piece of shit. I hope he and his pal Mel Gibson get acused of serial rape.

All the star wars ones, especially Mark hamill and Harrison ford.

I hope mel runs for president

its been over a year now hillary give it a rest

>tony iron is bad because SHE WON

agree
I'm really tired of all these Sup Forumstards acting all smug just because the acused have been liberals so far

RDJ is a god amongst us. I would be shocked if there were any allegations post recovery

RDJ is a democrat.

No joke, Keanu is the nicest guy in Hollywood. Probably no doubter on him being a sexual predator

well it makes it kinda hard when theres like only 5 conservatives in hollywood and the liberals wont invite them to the starlet gang rape parties because they disagree with their politics. I've seen this kinda stuff ruin too many friendships desu

>RDJ is a republican
I wish
remember the ad?

He's a secret repub and a secret admirer of Trumpler

and I'm tired of the left being a weird gay pedo sex cult

I thought the nicest guy in Hollywood was Tom Hanks

Rhobbit is so small, that he can't help it. He must look women under their skirts.

Lol, haven't you noticed all those accused are pro feminist democrats? Fucking tool

I like the guy so I'd like him to be a democrat, but sadly he's a repushit. He have said so himself.

Salty libtard just wants to see the world burn, despite the collateral damage.

Michael Cera. Frankly, I'm pretty disappointed that he wasn't the first post.

Didn't RDJ go through a gay phase in the midst of his breakdown?

REMINDER

Keanu Reeves is a Republican and Republicans are sexually pure.

It'll be hard to convict him, the evidence will be shaky at best

>he kept slapping my ass repeatedly and grabbing me by the shoulder forcefully

being the only man who can satisfy roasties

>heres my shitty OC

>phase

heh

not enough hours in ms paint

He just missed like all the targets..

>noguns

Every jewish actor.

It'll definitely be difficult to pin anything on him

>gay phase

for real? what do you know about this?

who hasn't

>RDJ
>women

I honestly can't tell if that's Johnny Depp or Robert Downey, Jr.

Back to the Future was iconic. It'll be easy for him to shake off those accusations.

Patton Oswald.
Fuck that nigger.

Why hasn't anyone from the disney/marvel franchise being Weinteined yet? Did they do that good of a background chek? RDJ must have done some pretty awful shit during his worse years

I actually have heard a lot of stuff about Nolan from people who worked with him in Chicago for The Dark Knight so I wouldn't be surprised at all if his name comes up

It’s an anonymous board. You can say it

This man is bullet proof because he only fucks hookers.

>In grade one, having been heavily influenced by the action film First Blood, he took steak knives to school and threw them at other children during recess. This incident led to a suspension.[18] He was unable to read[22] and was evaluated for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)

he really is a chad-sperg

Is... is that Adam Sandler?

do you think he likes to play with legos?

Face blindness is a symptom of autism

Very fast man vibrating at an incredible high frequency

We all forget that he has already fallen, and (more than successfully) had his come back.

>The People's Penis

All of them EXCEPT Christopher Lloyd*

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

There's cgi for that

SPIELBERG

Any woman

You're a dense one

He hit every one, they're wooden the bullets went straight through.

Honestly RDJ would be the one calling out pedos and rapists in Hollywood because of how much his ass was probably passed around as a kid

>no mention of Tom Hanks
>someone wanted Harrison Ford and Mel Gibson to get accused
Sup Forums is seriously Reddit tonight

Just no more Democrat activists, please. I literally cried when George Takei was accused.

Activism is literally forcefully facefucking someone with your agenda. Of course they're doing the raping.

i thought he did?

>RDJ is a republican piece of shit.
he literally shilled for Hill.

>if you like guns you must be republican

woah...

I fucking hate this bitch and am really pissed shes in The Disaster Artist, hopefully its a small part

murder by vibrating his hand into someone's chest like reverse flash

This

This is the type of liberal that would exclude some of his friends from gang raping a woman because they don't see eye to eye on politics.

shameful

won't happen until late campaign or soon after inauguration

I bet hes Anti-Facking slags with bourgeoisie homies