Animaniacs

How comewe don't see any of these characters anymore?

Well, there's two kinds of people, and the kind that does not like the animaniacs won in the end.

Because Animaniacs is an overrated piece of shit that aged horrbily.

Then why do we keep seeing Bug Bunny?

why do we keep seeing mickey mouse, there's nothing particularly special about him but he's iconic

Wow. I can't believe those one-note Goodfella pigeons never got work again.

Now that you mention it I actually am kind of surprised that we don't see anything at least featuring Pinky and the Brain. Those guys were hugely popular, got their own show, and still get referenced in pop culture occasionally. Most of the cast I understand but those two stand out.

While Animaniacs was phenomenal for the better part of a decade, alot of things have changed, especially with how the WB has been handling its animation.

After Animaniacs was essentially canceled, just look at what they did to the Looney Tunes. Constantly trying to reinvent them in as dark super heroes, babies, or a halfway decent and at times brilliant 'sitcom.' If none of that had any lasting affect, why would the WB re-approach a franchise that has its roots in the classic routine they were dismantling in the first place?

They're also too busy ruining DC properties, but that's a whole other can of worms to be opened.

There's a rights issue with Spielberg, I thought?

Fuck off!

Because Warner Brothers only cares about three groups of characters: The classic WB roster, the DCU and Scooby-Doo (and even those first two are debatable at best). Anyone else is just left off to the wayside until the need some quick money and Batman or Mystery Inc. can't cut it.

Animaniacs contained "propaganda," though, you retard. They were constantly portraying Bill Clinton in a good light. They would poke fun at him but in a playful way.

Can you please do some research or shut up?

>duck dodgers didn't go beyond 2 seasons

inb4 TMS shill

Tiny Toons and Animaniacs were the same show. Prove me wrong

Nah, they were quite different.

>making fun of a country's leader in a comedic and playful tone is now "propaganda"

jesus fucking christ

No they did not, The WB network just became too cheap to fund it was all.
That is false and Looney Tunes did the same thing as Animaniacs.

>LOL Peter Lorre
>LOL Fibber Mcgee And Molly
>LOL Hitler
>LOL Abbott And Costello
>LOL Laurel And Hardy
>LOL Jack Benny
>LOL The Honeymooners

And so on.
You get radio dramas from the voice actors from that show from time to time.
Their Batman 66 reboot will like to have a word with you.

Also those Tom & Jerry movie as of late were solid and Filntstones X WWE is worth checking out.
That and TMS.

the tom and jerry movies don't even hold a candle to the MGM ones tho

Still better then the actual Tom & Jerry movie.

>why are shows from 20+ years ago that aren't the Simpsons not in new stuff?

That's why I put it in quotes. It's not propaganda but then again I'm not sure why he thinks cartoons these days are propaganda.