>Be me
>See everyone on Sup Forums saying the Punisher is shit
>Check imdb
>See Punisher has 9.0 with 50k votes
>Decide to try it out myself
>4 episodes in and I'm loving it

Why is Sup Forums always wrong?

>listening to Sup Forums

I agree op, the Punisher is a badass mofucka!

Because Sup Forums has shit taste.

first 2 episodes: great
next 9 episodes: the Diversity Woman Show
last 2 episodes: pure punish-kino

It's a great 8 episode show masquerading as just a decent but nothing too special 13 episode show.

>ahaha capeshit is AWESOME wooohooo!! *farts*

Punisher didn't kill enough niggers and spics. All he did was kill innocent white military men.

Sums it up

Tv can't have fun.

punisha iz cabegino!!

BOOM BOOM BANG BANG THEHTHEHTHEHE SLUUUUUUUUUUUURP

Did you miss the part where he shot a shitskin in the head?

Because it hurt the alt rights feeling lol

Someone on Sup Forums just storytimed it's Comic equivalent >

because you've never read a punisher comic so you can enjoy a character you only know as 'goes around and kills criminals'. I envy you

it's boring as shit. netflix doesn't need to compete with ad space so completely fails to edit their shit

Literally just finished Episode 13 and came here looking for a thread.

I kinda loved it

>someone
user, just admit it was you

Yes, it was me. How did you possibly know?

You are so retarded that you think that picture helps your side.

disgusting samefag

It was boring as fuck.

You probably made this post just to convince yourself and others otherwise

seriously netflix is self indulgent at this point. 50 mins is entirely too long for what happens in these episodes which is little more than CSI

this entire show looks like it was cast with second rate actors from other tv shows . bernthal has 0 charm

Of course it helps my side?

It's widely panned because it goes against any white genocide narrative hollywood has been trying to spin

what?

>Why is Sup Forums always wrong?
Sup Forums is contrarian central. If the general public likes something, they are obligated to hate it even if it was something they liked before it got big.

Sup Forums largely hates the MCU because it is successful while the DCEU isn't. That doesn't help.

>white male power fantasy

the punisher is played by some jew though. he looks,acts and is nothing like the real punisher.

What's the "real" punisher, in your mind? Because he's had so many iterations you seem like a huge cunt when you say things like this.

lol, "real" punisher.

>What's the "real" punisher, in your mind?

not a kike. also real punisher isnt a sjw, he kills mostly niggers and spics, not le evil nazi fucking white males exclusively. read a comic kiddo.

>t. entry-level nerd
>t. never read punisher

What about that time he was an angel and killed demons for god? Or what about the time he was frankencastle? Lmao. that's the real punisher. Frankencastle was a good run. Where's the TRUE punisher series?

It's obviously the Garth Ennis Punisher you absolute fucking retard. MAX or no MAX, Garth is the only true interpreter of the Punisher. Stop pretending that you read comics

>Where's the TRUE punisher series?

punisher MAX

if this was the netflix show he would be crying at her story and apologizing for his "white" privilege even though hes a jew.

It's the best live action Punisher yet. Not like the other 3 movies was masterpieces that set the bar high.

>muh max

babbies first comic. How about YOU stop pretending you read comics and accept punisher has had so many variants it's kind of sad at this point. The character fails every single time unless they market heavily to brainlet manchildren like yourselves who don't actually want a story the just want hella epic deaths.

Grow the fuck up.

if you read comics you should kill yourself (yes that includes japs shit)

>Why is Sup Forums always wrong?

Better question, why would you ever listen to Sup Forums?

They are always wrong. btw i agree. The Punisher was great and it gets better as you go OP. Enjoy.

i just dont want a kike playing a white superhero. same as nobody wants a nigger spider-man or hulk but kikes like you and brainwashed sjw`s

>t.

This is why you shouldn't listen to Sup Forums. Half this board is trolls from Sup Forums.

>punisher is an ectomorph with no shoulders

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA OH NO NO NO HOH OH OH

>hating on MAX which is literally considered the best Punisher comic to date by everyone
>Garth has been writing Punisher on an off for 17 years and you're still too stupid to realize that he's the best writer of Frank

>people who arent bleeding hear liberals like me shouldnt watch tv and movies and there opinion should be discarded

sorry, she lost buddy. get over it. we a trump nation now soyboy. now go be a good goy elsewhere, like reddit perhaps.

I don't know how a sane human being could stomach hours of that shit, it's like water torture but in show form

>we are a trump nation
Yeah I voted for him too, but not even the republicans are on his side lol. Stop dreaming guy

Muh’dani is a fucking awful character and her line delivery drives me insane, it’s like she can barely open her mouth when she speaks and every time she says a word with S she lisps like Sylvester from loony toons

i read them when i was a teen. rather than that liking garbage like netflix capeshit is unironically worse, so you're actually the one who should kill yourself

the image on the left is why western comics have been in decline for a decade

Do you think they call him micro because of his tiny little dick?

Oh that's why faggots said it was bad, because there was a brown woman.
Now it makes sense.

There's two sides to it. SJWs don't like it because "muh gun-toting white male power fantasy that sympathizes with Punisher's motives" and Sup Forumstards don't like it because "muh libtards and muh Punisher dun kill any nig and spic thugs".

Somewhere in the middle you'll find that sensible people didn't mind it and hell even liked it on par with either Daredevil S2 or Jessica Jones (Daredevil S1 still being the best Marvel Netflix). Most of the reasonable complaints amount to the same ol' "it should have been shorter by a couple of episodes".

>not knowing that Punisher has consistently had better art than that and has been selling great ever since 2004
No, it's probably because Marvel replaces its best characters constantly

>not liking qt midani
faggot

The story arcs were just too long and drawn out. Could have cut half the eps and it would have been the same. The gun action was also kinda just meh. The weapon and equipment details themselves were also lackluster, and felt cheap for the most part. Just meh overall.

punisher is good
but we can all agree that the homeland security and ptsd subplots are complete shit

Im guessing you havent watched the show.
He literally pulls it out infont of Frank to show him how big it is

we need more women in the show
I don't like all the guns this is crazy what is this the wild west
also I don't like criminals being killed
he's too normal let's make him act ridiculous so everyone knows he's damaged

I would bet anything these were actual meetings that took place to get it as crappy as it is.

>who don't actually want a story the just want hella epic deaths
>Mother Russia, Black is White and The Man of Stone aren't great stories

why am I even replying at this point in time. 3rd world is awake and stupidity leaks into /tv7

yes a brown women who takes over the show for 9 episodes and makes it all about her. you know, in a show called and supposedly about the punisher.

For a Diversity Woman she wasn't all that bad. But god damn, I literally had panic attacks when her mom spoke.

Yeah I'm sure that's how we got all those naked scenes of her. Imagine being so gay that you can't even enjoy cheesecake when you see it

>I literally had panic attacks
how much SOY do you even NEED

i don't care about your waifu you fat faggot, i said the show is poor quality

To be fair, the Punisher doesn't have to be charming, charismatic or likable. I thought he was alright for the role, even though I don't agree with the direction they've chosen to take with the character.

>A brown woman who takes over the show for 9 episodes
>In a show called the Punisher

4D Chess

Man, if you really follow Sup Forums opinion for everything you will end up not liking a single film

I'm interested to see if the NMEU and the MCU will eventually share the same screen. One can only hope

Is Strange gender fluid in this universe?

Will you share with me?

Trips. Don't. Lie.

>people hate my pleb shit so everyone here must hate everything
fuck off nigger.

She has a nice ass in that sex scene

The problem with the show being exactly like this, is that you can't quite structure a DRAMA show around a main character like that, which is what the Netflix universe is all about, making Drama shows out of existing characters.

>She

spics arent human

She's Polish/Indian. As a real spic, you offend me cabron. I'm suing you for all your fucking tamales.

This.
The Punisher could work as a 3-4 episodes mini series. Where it would go: Conflict, Planning, Execution, Aftermath. 13 episodes, 50 minutes each sound more like a money laundering scheme.

>She's Polish/Indian

lol, sure.

>She's Polish/Indian.
She's Kenyan/Iranian and some other shit.

Never read the comics, so I have nothing to go on for how true it was to them, but I thought it was pretty alright if you don't let the sjw stuff trigger you .

You turn it into a fucking ensemble a la the Wire

It's not hard.

>Jewish
Oh no, it's even worse than we thought.

Then people would bitch that it isn't solely focused on Frank and that it isn't action-filled despite the complete impossibility of having a budget that would allow for it, I guarantee it.

>jew nigger passed off as spic

living in chicago i can spot who is a beaner and who isnt.

I really enjoyed it, and i want more. The actor was amazing, and punisher is by far my favorite role of his. Im not super familiar with the comic, but it was a great show in its own right. To answer your question, its because Sup Forums hates anything Netflix rated regardless of quality

The only time Madani is on screen is to fuck or fuck up. How can you fags whine about her that much? If anything I'd expect more hate for Lewis. His entire arc is a fucking waste of time.

I don't know who that it was a good idea to have the main character cucking his "partner" every episode, but I really don't like it. It's just awkward and uncomfortable.

Additionally, I couldn't give less of a shit about the PTSD subplots. I don't care about this random stooge who lives in a hole, nor do I care about what happens to him. I would have rather had a "villain of the episode" format to what we got. Not as bad Defenders or whatever, but disappointing after his debut in DD.

It's sad how many stormfaggs are on this site now.

MASK U SUMMIN

*rubs back of head*

What are the best punisher comics?

Star Wars: The Old Republic is the worst thing to ever happen to Sup Forums.

Ever since the site collectively got a taste of being right about something being shitty and ultimately being a failure, everyone wants to shit on everything so they can feel cool for saying something will be bad and unpopular.

It's boring contrarianism taken to its worst.

Fuck off Sup Forums.

cucks wanted 13 episodes of a guy never talking and just going on shooting rampages

Will Barracuda appear in season 2? They could score diversity points, bring a fan favourite on the screen and not have it feel shoehorned

>Max Comics punisher not on the left side
Nah

They were afraid of having Frank actually kill criminals so they just had him go after dirty CIA agents.