Why would a post-apocalyptic gang dress in homoerotic outfits?

Why would a post-apocalyptic gang dress in homoerotic outfits?

Was Huomunguous a homosexual?

It has nothing to do with sexuality. It has everything to do with him being Australian.

They're australians

Yeah remember he lost his shit when his boy toy died? He was very overtly gay

weren't those biker dudes gay or bi?

just walk away

When raping women is so common that it's not enough to fulfill your sex drive, things get kinkier.

These two were definitely

That was the other guy.

>Why would a post-apocalyptic gang dress in homoerotic outfits?

That's Australian formal wear, actually.

Oh shit, thats who I was thinking of

I mean "gayboy berserkers" and "smegma crazies" arent the most straight sounding names

It's formed from the remnants of an underground homosexual BDSM club that survived the nuclear blast while the rest of the city was levelled.

Yes, since sexuality is one of the ways you can exercise power over others in a vacuum of authority, the idea of a slavering gang of catamite-leashing, leather wearing muscleboys ruling the wasteland is not pure bunk

as time goes on, my mind actually cover it up and thinks that the blonde was a girl.

You can't just buy new clothes when your current ones wear out. Leather is much hardier than cotton, silk, etc.

>wanting to be a smegma crazy instead of a gayboy berserker
Get a load of this guy.

II think the og med mex is still best

No one will judge you

damn, i remember seeing this movie when i was like 10 and thinking he looked fucking gigantic, now i looked at him and instinctively thought
>eh yeah ok i guess, really needs to work his arms more
/fit/ what have you turned me into

hes comfortable with his sexuality enough that he doesn't afraid, just like a guy who wears pink but really he is hard on the inside

This guy knows about guys who are hard inside.

why did he wear the mask?

>*blocks your path*

It's like prison... absent of pussy still causes dudes to look for the most effeminate hole available, and in a post apocalyptic world, and especially a gang that is mostly men that are too stupid to plan for the future and kill off weak pussy (like they show at the beginning of the movie), they'd only have fagbois left to choose from, and of course it would be the weak males looking for a strong male to attach themselves to for personal gain.