So what are the odds of Jack and Ashi having sex?

So what are the odds of Jack and Ashi having sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvguide.com/tvshows/samurai-jack/episodes/204207/
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/samurai-jack/episode-guide/EP00451702?aid=zap2it
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zero, dumb shipfag.

Very high. Most people who watch it expect it to happen soon.

Ashi is a dumb ratchet bitch. Jack deserves better.

too good

It might happen, it might not, it's kind of in the middle. He could end up treating her like his daughter.

Personally I think its pretty likely with the new tone of the show. I expect it to be pretty tasteful as well.

You have to be 18 to post here

I'm not shipping. I just wanna see based Genndy depict cartoon characters fucking on American TV.

Theres only 8 episodes right? So probably in episode 5

Ten episodes.

>Ashi is sheltered as fuck and only knows how to kill and samurai
>Jack has been isolating himself for years to the point of creating an imaginary friend he can talk to
I want to see them spilling endless spaghetti while being unable to express affection like normal human beings just to be interrupted by cool action sequences where they destroy shit

truly the purest form of love

jack is only for aku

They have dramatically dropped, along with her sisters.

How old is she?

Next episode synopsis according to TV Guide:
tvguide.com/tvshows/samurai-jack/episodes/204207/

>Samurai Jack partners with a deadly assassin in order to escape a gargantuan creature that has swallowed them whole.

This is only the beginning. By the end of the season they're gonna be fucking like rabbits.

Does it matter when she's just a cartoon?

Low
Chances of her and Jack hooking up are probably about 50/50 though
>Ashi and Jack stuck alone with Ashi
>Pretty much recreate this scene

she's going to die
aku kills her

this is what Aku actually believes

Also this:
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/samurai-jack/episode-guide/EP00451702?aid=zap2it

Episode 5:
>Samurai Jack fights to save a group of enslaved people from being harvested as the power source for a monstrous Mega-Robot.
Episode 6:
>Ashi's search for Samurai Jack helps her to see his effect on the world after encountering numerous people and places where he has changed things for the better.

Source: Your ass.

Reminder

>Jack and Ashi alone together
>she shows signs of wanting him
>Jack is too terrified to make his move because he thinks she will turn into Aku

The fuck is that?

that is going to push jack to end it once and for all

??

>Jack is too terrified to make his move because he thinks she will turn into Aku
Um, no. Jack knows Ashi is a human and not Aku in disguise. When Aku shapeshifts he always has the black/green/red color scheme.
Jack's not gonna let himself get fooled again.

Russian Akushka

Reminder that Jack is probably a virgin and has years worth of semen built up.
Ashi is too and doesn't even know what sex is and probably has never even masturbated.
If they rut, then the climax will be glorious.

>endless spaghetti
>purest form of love.
True kek

he has gone through some bad times user, he probably lost his wizard powers a long time ago, hell he probably faps once in a while

you never know man

Well that begs the question if Jack fucked Ikra (Aku).

Do not trust his tricks. Last time he used White make up, worked in some yellow and covered up the green.

Yes they will be a couple because of this subtle deer message

So is Jack the doe? Since that's clearly a minion of Aku.

>virgin who never masturbates for 70 years

Jack killed her sisters. That's probably a point against him on this.
Plus Ashi doesn't even know what sex is.

> That's probably a point against him on this.

No, death is a failure she deserved it
She propably would consider Jack as the most succesful being worthy to impregnate her

I honestly thought the male deer was going mount the femaleand the sisters were going to watch and that kinda turned me on

Jack only killed them in self-defense, and Ashi doesn't care about her sisters since they were taught that death means failure.
She doesn't know what sex is. Yet. She will become a slave for Jack's dick. Through dick, unity.

No that would be Aku.

Not after she watches Aku getting BTFO by Jack

is there a link to watch it?

With what?

To watch what? Jack and Ashi fucking? Because no, it hasn't happened. Yet...

his bare fists

Jack is going to became a god

I meant the episode. I haven't had internet for a while so i missed ep 3.

I'm still fairly surprised that Jack was able to just fucking destroy them after he got his bearings back. Like, barely even a contest, it's like they were just another episodic villain that he danced all over without needing his sword. Even a death cult trained from birth is nowhere near enough.

But most of all I'm sad that sex-hair daughter is probably dead.

Please no

Maybe make them end up together in the end, but I don't want some retarded romantic subplot

This

Jack must be pure

Keep in mind he has 50 years more experience on the battlefield than them, plus they've literally NEVER BEEN OUTSIDE THEIR DEATH CAVE until now. Jack just needed a moment to put himself on the offensive.

And let's not forget that narratively speaking it was because he made the choice to kill. Or more accurately, to survive at any cost. He gave them lots of chances to leave. More than his father did for those bandits.

>>Maybe make them end up together in the end
Why would someone settle down with the man that murdered their sisters?

I don't think Jack would fuck a dead body, user.

Probably pretty low, considering she was indoctrinated to despise him and even getting past that he killed her whole family and also it's pretty clear she doesn't know what sex is and I'm not sure Jack is significantly more informed.

>having sex with dead girls

She's not dead. TV Guide confirmed it.

This

People are useless when they are in different enviroment

Someone has to edit this

Would be fucked up if they fuck seeing jack killed 6 of her sisters

>main villain is the comedy relief but still competent

Someone please recomend me another show with this

WHAT

Secret Saturdays

Remember in Berserk when Casca was having her period during a battle so when Guts tried to back her up they ended up falling off a cliff together

100 percent guarantee

I was really expecting some DEER SEX, but nah.

underrated post

Full Metal Panic!: The Second Raid.

They all got so uncomfortable watching them.

That's literally what I was thinking.

kisscartoon, otherwise use the archives to check the sticky, there are mega links for the episodes

It was obvious. All the discussion about them being Jack's greatest opponents/whatever was just idiots being idiots.

The sisters would have lost their minds
And the next fight with Jack would have gone very differently

Do they all have the same sized tits?

i mean, was Ashi really that close to her family?

They did last an episode longer then Jacks normal fair of enemies.

>Jack killed her sisters. That's probably a point against him on this.

For real. Figures autistic virgins would think the only kind of bond they'd have is love/sex, when Ashi is most likely used to have Jack realize his impact on the world, as seen here , helping his character arc and making him more pro-active to retrieve his sword and slay Aku.

Buzz Lightyear of Star Command.

>oh yes, fuck me like you fucked my entire family samurai
>unleash your unspeakable evil inside of me

That would've broken those poor girls
ANOTHER HIDDEN WEAPON! BUT DOES THIS MEAN THE SAMURAI IS A MINION OF AKU? TELL US WHAT THIS MEANS, SAMURAI!

I'll bet she's going to copy those deer she saw and rub her nose against his.

OH shit niggu

God, that show was great

It's nice that the one with the best butt survived

>Not a single girl was trained in using some kind of long range weapon like a sniper rifle to take out Jack from afar
Their cult leader was a dumb bitch for not doing this and still trying to take Jack down

>implying he won't be her mentor in a pseudo daughter way

(Hey!)

Good catch

>FORESHADOWING
Yeah, it's going to happen. Jack will kill Aku, find a time portal that Aku didn't know about (perhaps the Guardians) and he'll use it to instead Save Ashi, who died trying to defend Jack from Aku

Don't forget to mention her breedale hips.

dat gap

Well they were trained in Bows but none of them took it with them.
>Samurai
>Mentor
You know what Samurais did to their proteges right?

>smug baseball man

Samurai are only into feminine penis user

So?
Jack being at his lowest + not having the sword do does not give that kind of merit to his opponents (being the GOAT, etc).

>Jack is jaded and has a beard
>Girl is naive and sheltered
Yup LoU shit right here

As usual, here's Wikipedia for those who don't know:
>From religious circles, same-sex love spread to the warrior (samurai) class, where it was customary for a boy in the wakashū age category to undergo training in the martial arts by apprenticing to a more experienced adult man. The man was permitted, if the boy agreed, to take the boy as his lover until he came of age; this relationship, often formalized in a "brotherhood contract", was expected to be exclusive, with both partners swearing to take no other (male) lovers. This practice, along with clerical pederasty, developed into the codified system of age-structured homosexuality known as shudō, abbreviated from wakashūdō, the "way (Tao) of wakashū". The older partner, in the role of nenja, would teach the wakashū martial skills, warrior etiquette, and the samurai code of honor, while his desire to be a good role model for his wakashū would lead him to behave more honorably himself; thus a shudō relationship was considered to have a "mutually ennobling effect". In addition, both parties were expected to be loyal unto death, and to assist the other both in feudal duties and in honor-driven obligations such as duels and vendettas. Although sex between the couple was expected to end when the boy came of age, the relationship would, ideally, develop into a lifelong bond of friendship. At the same time, sexual activity with women was not barred (for either party), and once the boy came of age, both were free to seek other wakashū lovers.