This was the best looking asian actress hollywood could find?

This was the best looking asian actress hollywood could find?

whats the deal

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_India
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obviously not. They are trying to appeal to the everyday uggo who will go to the theater with their 12 cats and queef at the screen.

What a ghastly bird. Liberalism is a mental disorder. Who would spend a penny to see these mutts?

Birds can't into science pictures though.

White women don't like seeing hot asian girls in movies. So they aren't good for box office numbers.

This one isn't threatening and is with a black guy so it's a double win for hollywood jews.

Anne Gus is hella mad. As well as being a horrible racist.

>This was the best looking asian actress hollywood could find?

source

lol, it's as if they didn't even do a cursory google search of Chinese actresses

Das rayciss

>jihad, or whatever

woof

They'd be saying this regardless of what race they are. They just want white men to be alone and suffer like they do.
Fucking freaks.

>my rosy, supple 23 year old cheeks
my fat ass aging body

How will Chinese react when she gets BLACKED? Does Disney want the movie to fail?

Hollywood is terrified of Asians for some reason. Maybe it's because their homogeneous societies prove diversity is a meme.

She'll die heroically which will finally be what makes Finn snap and grow up from comedy relief to serious business in EPIX.

or not.

>having a female side character prettier than the MC

no movie does this.

fucking A

Japan is dying because of their homogeneity.

>jihads, or whatever
Had me going until there. FAKE

>anons believing this is real
does this website do something to people, or is that Sup Forums just attracts an inordinate amount of retards?

Japan is dying because the US literally dethroned their god and politically castrated their male population.

Its satire you dumb niggers.

Anne Gus is some swedish guy's alter ego to troll.

no it's because it's backwards ass culture of masturbating to anime and committing suicide

>what is homeostasis
no it's not, you dimwitted retard

Joke's on you. Unattractive, attainable asian girls are my fetish.

No, it's "dying" i.e. has a falling population number because capitalism. The same as pretty much every first world country. It just isn't masked by mass immigration.

And Japan is overpopulated anyways. In 2060 it MIGHT be as populated as 1960. Horror of horrors.

Ok, be nice, I don't know. It reads like your average buzzfeed article, it's very good.

>whew won another internet argument surely that pussy will come rolling in when the ladies see me fighting the patriarchy

You can't be for reducing global warming and hold this belief at the same time.

>it's very good
It's not, though. You're just retarded.

>be disney
>cast two asians in TLJ
>ugly one and QT (see pic)
>QT dies in the beginning of TLJ
>ugly one lives solely to prevent finnrey

>No, it's "dying" i.e. has a falling population number because capitalism.
>Doesn't realize India exists.

They're appealing to the soy/pleddit crowd, this is what they identify with.

Have we heard her talk in the trailers? I wonder if she will have an american accent or a obvious asian accent

They should have got the Asian Sand snake from GoT of Thrones

Americans

>Japan=India

Is that Aphra?

funnily enough there was a sand snake in TFA
Jessika Pava / Jessica Fenwick

>looks at thumbnail
>"eh, she might be cute looking or something"
>opens image
*BARFS*

nah, her name is Paige Tico
that'd be cool though

holy fuck she's 38yo?!? O_O

>I'm Anonymous
>I hate women
>Women are inferior to men in every single possible way
>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
>I am going to post everything I got off r9k & pol when someone disagrees with me
>Also beta, cuck, soyboy, roastie, never had a girlfriend, ect ect ect

there, thread done

Theres no way that she has an Asian Accent. She's almost certainly 2nd or 3rd generation American.

wat

They can stop that as soon as Hollywood drops the Black Man on White Woman meme.

When men see attractive desirable men, they aspire to be like them.

When women see attractive desirable women, they hate them and see them as competition.

The effect even hits developed cities in India. It's like magic.
>Data from the Sample Registration Survey (SRS) on the total fertility rate (TFR) shows that since 2006 the TFR in urban areas has touched 2 children per woman and from 2010 has fallen below that level. That means there aren't enough children born in Indian cities to replace the existing population of their parents.

Mumbai, the business capital of India, is at 1.4 children per couple.

Generally the richer the state, the less fertility. Compare this fertility map with life expectancy maps or literacy maps. The more toilets they have, the less children.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_India

She has an American accent, there are interviews

desu I find her somewhat cute but I'm ugly and have low standards

Yeah but is her character in the movie going to speak like that. I dont mean the actress

>When women see attractive desirable women, they hate them and see them as competition.

But I feel this way with chads.

The problem is not that the population will be falling, it's that too large a portion of the population will be unable to contribute and will be burdening the economy.

Unless you're down with a purge of the elderly, infirm, and general undesirables, Japan is in for a world of trouble.

She looks exactly like the type of girl a black man would like.

It's getting exhausting having to deal with the Sup Forumstards and /r9k/ losers who spray their shit over every otherwise untouched topic they notice. The absolute state of Sup Forums

You really do have to go out of your way to find an ugly Asian chick, I am not saying most are super hot, but most Asian women are middle of the road at the very least

this jesus christ this thread is something straight out of /r/incel/ how embarassing

>you will never have sex

monkey man and mong girl are a great match

>anime my shit up senpai

difficult to control
while other race like black or latino easily bought into their meme, you rarely saw much asian walking on street holding sights about muh minority right, because they're busy with their high ed job already.

>Chinese people are gonna see stupid white liberal filmmakers throwing in a Vietnamese ugly broad who is gonna be sucking nigger dick

And they will shake their heads, walk away, and Disney will ponder why it did not do well in China

I swear that's bobby lee in drag. I refuse to believe that's a woman.

you will start to wonder why the fuck these people make these kind of choices in the first place if all they cared was profit.
I mean, sure Rey is not like super hot, but at least she's attractive enough for the role, this girl is just down right fucking ugly. Idk, since when the actual nerd girl crowd was that big so they have to shove in a self inserted character like that? And to mate with a black bull? Just make Finn and that pilot gay if you want them Disney you stupid fuck.

Why are you obsessed with appearance?

why so much overthinking? why not just, two people of similar ugliness getting together instead of the highly unlikely couple of finnrey?

Or why not just cast a handsome young black actor who is competent so its not repulsive and unbelievable??

As someone who lives in Washington state, allow me to say...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

kelly a cute my dudes

I don't think its that, if you compare it with most first world country whites, its about roughly the same

The only problem is that the first world countries of the west import immigrants who can make up that birth rate

Ugly one lives solely to prevent roastrage**

Smells like the fucking roasties entered the thread.
I'm glad the incels ruin every thread, you pieces of shit don't deserve to be entertained you fucking whores.

We'll see who's laughing in 50 years when Japan is still 99.9% Japanese while Europe is indistinguishable from Libya.

/thread
>daisy "xeno" ridley
>boyega the ape
>pancake gook here

the only one who looks decent is isaac and thats because he was supposed to die until jj decided not to have him die for no reason

The "I love my chubby 4/10 korean gf" poster, everyone

Well sorry you Washington fags got all the ugly Asian chicks

this, Murrica big cities are land of degeneracy, no wonder all they got are washed out sluts

They cast pic related for Mulan live action so apparently whoever left in charge with Star War got something going with her.

#
Chinese A-list stars like Fan Bing Bing, AngelaBaby,...etc... or the Vietnamese actress who plays Page and dies early in the movie (Rose's sister) never ever want to play a love interest to an ugly nigger sidekick. They already have enough money to live a luxurious life for the rest of their life, pairing with a nigger would be considered as a downgrade to their reputation in the homeland. Casting a random Asian American to play Finn's lover is Disney's only choice.

I really wish Star Wars would flop.

what the fuck kind of mental retardation makes someone write something like this. they've been homogen for 2,000 years with the imperial dynasty as well but now suddenly after you've been brainwashed into thinking diversity is your strength that's why Japan has a below replacement birthright

>it's that too large a portion of the population will be unable to contribute and will be burdening the economy.
that's bullshit. talk to japanese people and they are looking forward to the idea of lower rents, more jobs and the fact that japan is automating as much as they can. they chose automation, we chose mass immigration.

its the wealth that leads to lower birth rate not homogeneity in general you retard

She was the Star Chink we deserved.

Hollywood can't cast the following types of people:

>cute twinks
>decent-looking Asians
>non-fugly trannies

Representation means "hit with the ugly stick" for some groups;

Asians just aren't as good looking as weebs would come to believe. Of course the good looking ones are damn fine but they're all put to the front.

>please let immigrants in please! diluting your population and culture with third worlders is the right move, i swear!

now that kinda make sense

>dying

theres nothing backwards about masurbating to anime

"non-attractive people" was needed for the diversity-quota

force awakens wasnt diverse enough, and they even had a ginger in that one

SJW panderism.

Daily reminder this hot stuff was rejected for the movie.

Lucy Liu has had a good career. Karen Fukuhara and Rinko Kikuchi have both had major roles and are very attractive Asians. I'm sure there are more I'm not thinking of.

> Both of them are Viets

Where is High Commander Wahlberg ?

woah... at last I truly see

If you actually lived around asians you wouldn't be this deluded

NO! It's all a conspiracy against my japanese waifus!

Jews don't want white people to like Asians.