18 Samurai Jack threads

>18 Samurai Jack threads

A nice change of pace from the usual 18 shitty SU threads.

What other cartoons are even releasing new episodes this week?
I mean, I get there's a lot, but cartoons are half the subject of this board

>Complaining with SU image
Here's your (You).

You don't really have any say in what shows get talked about too much when you like SU.

>trying to bitch about spam threads with a SU pic
YOU PEARL POSTIN'

>A nice change of pace from the usual 20+ SU threads
fixed

Do you ever get tired of making strawmen about cartoons you don't like?

STFU you bitter Pearlfag, go back to the hell that is /trash/ until /sug/ returns to Sup Forums and gets spammed, again.
Goddammit guys, I wanted the first post.

>one DCEU thread had to die for a samurai jack thread

Cartoons were a mistake.

Oh nooooo a popular show gets lots of people discussing it.

I'm not even a Samurai Jack fan but you need to remove the stick, user.

Meta post are not allowed outside /qa/ newfriend :^) read the rules and then kill yourself.

SJ BITCHIN'

Now you know how it feels

>7 weeks

I love SJ and know that this is only going to serve in making it impossible to actually discuss the show before it's over. It'll just be shitposters memeing at each other with SJ images.

Rule 34 on Scottsman raping Pearl while Rose and Greg eat Popcorn

Oh damn.

>complaining about one of the best cartoons ever that managed to return after so long

>posts a pic of a shitty cartoon about the lgbwhatever agenda

Yeah, nah, fuck yerself, faggot

>SU was never this concerous

dude.... the show was on hiatus for THIRTEEN FUCKING YEARS.

I think it warrants 18 threads. SU being on hiatus for a few weeks? Not so much. Fuck off to Tumblr.

for another 7 weeks or so. I suppose you didn't really want a regular SU thread if you're gonna start off like that.

Wew laddie.

>falseflagging SU
>everyone easily falls for it
Why

>I think it warrants 18 threads.

No. It doesn't matter what the show is, we don't need 18 threads of "what did he mean by this" or "would u fuk?"

If you defend thread spam for any reason you're a fucking idiot.

because its not really that shocking that a SU fag would be this self entitled?

OP unanimously BTFO

Oh the irony.
Delicious.
Target practice.

Oh yes, because SU never ever gets talked about on Sup Forums. Nope. There's never multiple threads going on at once talking about the same thing.

Not OP but don't frogpost.

Not like us superior Jackies! *samuraihoof*

Which Daughter of Aku would you fug?

deal with it

My point wasn't I'm a fan of spamming. My point was SU fags have done the same thing before and used the excuse "we can't make a general b/c it's on hiatus".

Now, this SU fag is attempting to use the same argument against why Samurai Jack, a show which has been on hiatus for longer than a decade. I think its just SLIGHTLY more appropriate for fans of SJ to be excited for the return of their show just a BIT more than SU fags.

That's just my 2 cents, though. I'd prefer no spam threads, but if any should deserve it I think it'd be SJ. People have been waiting a while for this show to return.

Why are newfags so eager to take the baut?

Just wait until next week and the start of the 3 week gap between episodes 4 and 5.

>this SU fag

TOOK THE BAIT

They're both shit cartoons, and neither should have ended their hiatus.

Its harder to tell whenever a post is bait or not if it involves SU because SU fans are legitimately autistic and are capable of saying such dumb shit.

and yet i still can't find a hq mega

>are capable of saying such dumb shit.

People enjoy shitting on Steven all the time, so I guess it doesn't matter if it's bait.

You faggots really don't know how to ignore bait threads, can you?

...but seriously though.
Drawfags pls

>People enjoy shitting on Steven all the time
Don't act like you guys haven't earned it.

Beautiful, isn't it?

THREE HUNDRED YEARS CALVARY!

>didn't even quote him
you have to go back

You're supposed to post Stingy, faggot

Generals suck dick no matter the board

If Samurai jack gets forced into it the fun times are fucking over yet again

kek

New episode when.

I know, isn't it great? What's more SU is in the trash where it belongs.

>there are people where who weren't on Sup Forums during MoS or Korra reaction threads

That's what happens when a show is good user

The person who made this thread is literally using a Steven Universe picture, faggot.

>Oh nooooo a popular show gets lots of people discussing it.
This is the EXACT rebuttle SU fags have when this is made about them.

Yet here they are asshurt that it isn't their show and that its somehow different.

>There are people who can't accept that both SU and SJ are good.
I will never understand Brand loyalty or Fandom wars. Seems like some tumblr drama retardation.
Besides that if you really dislike a show you can easily set up filters to avoid having to even look at the threads of shows you dislike.

Not him, they are probably upset that the threads are praising the show. When SU was popular Sup Forums was still shitting on it. Samurai Jack is popular and it's getting nothing but praise.

And they can't figure out why, which is hilarious

>there are people who think SU is good

>>There are people who can't accept that both SU and SJ are good.

You really don't understand how people like different things?

Well maybe if Gay Space Rocks had something INTERESTING happening in the series people would talk more about it but no, just filler and dissapointing conclusions to arcs

>there are people who think SU is good

>muh Tumblr boogeyman
This shit existed since Lord of the Ring and Star Wars

It was pretty kino in the beginning and up until Back to the Barn. Then it got rocky and variable in quality up until they were encountering Jasper in the wild.
It went downhill fast after they actually found and fought Jasper and brought out Smokey and has been pretty bad since.

>Fandom wars

its not so much a fandom war as it is eveyrone calling steven universe shit