/JLG/ justice league general

*inhales*

youtube.com/watch?v=UX7bxe2whlw

COME TOGETHER!

So what Is the likely outcome from the JL debacle?

>WB realise they need to trust their directors?
>WB double down on executive meddling?
>WB kill off Batman and don't renew Cavills contract?

Where do we go from here

Best scene being a rip off of JLaw capeshit, but with less choking.

They dropped Superman?! Is this real life?

the fact that this nigga has fought more of his own teammates than villians makes me chuckle everytime i think about it

They should have called it the JUST League

It's a hypothetical to promote discussion.

Cavill recently said in an interview he's contracted for one more film and didn't elaborate on resigning.

>kill 'em all Donald! They're not people!!

Would you rather have an uninterested Cavil just taking that paycheck like Daniel Craig.

or

Cut him loose and give him a comedy role he can have fun with.

nice meme xD

NANI!

DIS IS GUD ROK I WAS LIKE WOW

>>WB double down on executive meddling?

NNOOO, MARBEL IS BEDER DAN DEESEE, DEESSE OS KEENO

OH NO NO NO
*INHALES*
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAlessthandoctorstrangeHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHwarnerbroswilllosemillionsAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHgotdestroyedbythorAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>implying the Williams Superman theme didn't catch you by surprise and delight you.

Literally the worst performance of all DCEU movies, and this is the movie with the highest budget.
I feel sad for DC.

Why did they make Flash's face so goofy?

>That Wojack

These just keep getting better

I think they'll probably be in the clear after this, and maybe they'll be smart enough to realise that. Their problem up until this point has been forcing these big team-up event movies with characters that audiences aren't invested in yet, basically putting the cart before the horse.

Their next two releases are Aquaman and Shazam, in the reasonably capable hands of James Wan and David F. Sandberg. If those two do well it might breathe some new life into the franchise. Though a lot could happen in the year between now and Aquaman's release.

*Breathes in heavily*

>Superman is as fast as The Flash

This is the dumbest fucking part of modern DC.

>hey guys let's take one of our core hero's entire gimmick and give it to Superman in addition to his 90 other powers

WB doubles down and bets the house on another green lantern movie that will flop and disney will buy them

In fairness DCEU Flash is just starting off, he trips and falls at least once every time he uses his powers

No way Shazam in happening now. Aquaman is probably it, then the whole thing gets put on hiatus.

/inh/ - *inhales* general