What character has the most incomprehensible history?

I go Thundra, wayyyyy too many timeline shenanigans happened offscreen or without explanation.
writeups.org/thundra-marvel-comics-fantastic-4/

I'd say Cable, but after reading that article (or as much as I could) I just flat-out give up.

You win, Thundra.

What the fuck.

a lot of writers who didn't care what other writers had written, or possibly thought they were first to give her a backstory.

Donna
Troy

Came here to say this.

naw, Thundraa's worse. Troy has explanations, it is in fact possible to comprehend her origin story. Thundra has no explanations.

What kind of loser needs to struggle to comprehend a character's history?

Just read the story that you're currently reading and stop worrying about whether or not some other story from 50 years ago is still canon.

I currently have no idea what Miles 616ish origin is

I thought he migrated from 1610

Sit. Down.

Man, shut up.

What's your favorite Hawkman comic?

so wait, there are only two origin stories, right?
space-cop and egyptologist who's a reincarnation of some ancient egyptian?

Did his family come with him? Or is he an orphan lost in the world now?

I haven't read any of the comics, I just know he's somehow around in the main continuity now.

Also, what is Spider-Gwen's deal? Is she still a teen, or Peters age? Is Peters Gwen still dead?

Wasn't Secret Wars billed as a way to uncomplicate the continuity?

His family and some supporting cast came over.

I vote the second super girl.
>blast clone in one version
>an alien that copies her and isnt pretending to be her but becomes a clone of her in another version
>from another galaxy
>then from another version of history
>actually is super girl after she disappears in one comic run

you cant make this up, oh wait....

Did you notice that and didn't get an answer?

It's because you people spend too much time reading wiki articles and not enough time reading comics.

>Femizonia

>tfw no gf to flex a 'cep for me

and they are the same family?

Wasn't she an angel at one point?

I don't think it's been really thoroughly explained enough to be more than just lazy 'eh, it's Ultimate Spider-Man but now he's in the main universe now, don't worry bout it'

I hate the part that you guys are proving the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon right.

>I hate the part that you guys are proving the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon right.
And what "part" is that, exactly?

There was an angel called Blithe or something involved, but I can't remember details

>>Thundra!
>>Woman from the female lead future!
>>Don't ask.

I had completely forgotten.

Sometimes a jumbled history can make a later story really difficult to get into, because the writers have to either retcon everything or continue a bunch of threads. Honestly, it's kept me away from Hawkman's comics because whenever I try to pick up an issue, I always feel like I'm in the middle of something unexplained.

Psylocke's story has always confused the shit out of me. She was a woman named Betsy Braddock who was also Captain Britain but then she bodyswapped with a Japanese assassin named Kwannon and became Psylocke. Then Kwannon showed up at the X-Mansion and said she was really Psylocke but they said Psylocke was Psylocke and Kwannon was Kwannon.

If you wrote this character from scratch you would NEVER give them this backstory.

That's why most other versions just start her out as a Japanese mutant

Can't you just enjoy her for what she is without worrying about where she came from?