youtube.com/watch?v=3K6_SlayVvE
youtube.com/watch?v=LzEY4pfb2UI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Not posting waifu bait
It's like you want this thread to die.

6 DAYS LEFT UNTIL WHAT

Post pseudopenis.

Tail Chasers?

something related to the cartoon, i have no idea what.

the good news it's not april fool's joke

youtube.com/watch?v=3K6_SlayVvE

youtube.com/watch?v=LzEY4pfb2UI

They released this video recently and pic related is the description. Is the countdown leading to the series on Youtube?

seems so! so next saturday we'll see the show in HD, at last.

>mfw I thought it's the announcement to season 2 air date.

This is fine too, I guess.

it's coming in q3 of this year, the more publicity for them the better.

Are there even any scenes that'll truly benefit from HD?; Models are so undetailed I don't really feel I'm missing much by just watching the regular rip we got.

it's not about you, it's about them.

who is this semen demon?

An irrelevant character.

You mean best girl.
Get that traitorous whore out of here.

>best girl
>Not Torres

>challenger appears

>Tall, punk chick with piercings and a psuedo-penis
You're playing a dangerous game user.

This is actually refreshing. Typically Big Cats are never female characters. For females you get generic lame and safe Housecats, but if its a panther, lion, leopard, etc.? It's a male. So seeing a FEMALE panther anthro is refreshing.

Trashy and unpure.

Don't worry, read her Bio on the website. Her personality is something Sup Forums will find problematic. Especially Sup Forums. She's going to be hated upon.

On the flip side...

She's a fox so of course they cannot be trusted. Remember what Zootopia said about foxes?

Good taste. Torres a cute.

Now see THIS Bun is hotter than Judy Hopps. For one thing she has a fully realized humanoid figure. Interesting semi half way hair pattern.

Too bad she won't get much attention because she's not from an overrated SJW piece of shit like Zootopia. So many idiots claiming that Judy is the hottest piece of furry ass ever.

Yeah, but the little there is of her is top fuckin' notch.

you're comparing character from a disney movie to a character from a cartoon made in bumfuckwhere.

relax, zootopia is so last year you shouldnt even mention it anymore

Could you guys take your autism someplace else?

>no new art or discussion of the show still
>tiny studio still giving it all they got and putting out constant updates
>nobody wants to give this pretty decent show a chance
In a few weeks once I get my tablet I'll learn to get good at art so I can contribute quality original content. I don't wanna see this end up like Rock Dog.

Don't wait for the tablet. Post your paper doodles now.

Rock Dog didn't impress because the premise was lackluster and above all for any theatrical movie? The art style was unappealing and blatantly cheap and lazy looking. Movie going audiences at least require Kung Fu Panda budget to design anthros properly. Hell even Spark and that upcoming Arctic Thunder movie look superior in terms of character design for the anthros.

bump

She thicc!
Who made this?

it was an user delivery in the drawthread a few days ago

So where and how iis it you fagets watch this again?

There's a Mega, but user can't start a thread properly for shit.

mega:#F!Eg1CwQgS!U3W7ShnjCjioayxxKfhw5A

here you go.

Thanks! When is season 2 coming? When do we get to see the hyena? How old is that concept art of her?

Somewhere in the indefinite unconfirmed future, Season 2, and that one concept art was shown... a month or so ago(?) in their social media, but we had two other pics for a while.

>Season 2?
Apparently q3 of this year.
>When do we see the hyena?
We'll see Vyxx and the wolf guy in Season 2.
>How old is the concept art?
It was a update that's a few weeks old. When it was specifically made, we don't know.

Can this get uploaded to Yesmovies.to ?

Sweet, a trap.

Maybe. Try it.

Can you do something similar with the other 3
? Or maybe ?

Also, do you have a gallery where I can see more of your work?

>That flash video Andrew Dickman made years ago.

Man, why can't he see any of his projects through?

i start propoer threads on fridays, these brief ones are "reminders".

only reason this one took off because of the female in the OP, typical Sup Forums

>animation awkward and lifeless
>voiceacting is limp and puts emphasis on all the wrong syllables, but sort of bearable
>suddenly this bitch walks in talking like a broken robot, lines haphazardly stitched together from multiple takes

I've watched some pretty awful garbage to satisfy my boner but this is too much

What does her car look like?

Daisy Doll is a dune buggy, and it looks as "cool and edgy" as hirself, I mean herself

He said an user did it, not him.

I want to hold her hand

Get that disgusting fetish shit out of here.

So what's the hippo executives evil plan involving the race. Everything seems above board for the most part apart from the Rhino and the Crocodile being there exclusively to bash their competitors rather than try to win.

Cool. What's its special weapon/enhancement?

It's not a trap if they broadcast it to the four winds

Honestly, is there any hyena character that isn't a punk, butch bitch with an attitude and some form of penis in their pants?

>racing inside giant working clockwork
I'd question safety of the race, if there was any

id guess the racers would get off on the added flavor of environmental hazards.

Yeah, the five days to go image they just posted has the YouTube play button in the background. They were reluctant to put the episodes onto YouTube, because once you go that route, you basically give up on trying to sell the show to a network. But I guess they decided they couldn't keep waiting for some magic network to come swooping in.

It's not 'that' bad, and the story actually takes some good turns that I wouldn't have expected.

We don't know yet.

I'm barely aware of any hyena characters at all outside of the Lion King and that one manga being translated by Sup Forums.

>trap
???

you new here or just want to bump the thread?

well, youtube helped that mediocre russian cartoon about girl that annoys a bear become a worldwide hit, why it can't help Furry Speed Racer?

they even added decent "feel" moments, i really appreciate they keep sharing new materials" music, concept art, production videos. not many studios do that (or maybe i need to lurk more?)

>you new here or just want to bump the thread?
Which part says she's a guy dressed like a girl?

her spiece.

Futa != Trap

Hyena's aren't even Futa's either. It's not like there's a fully functioning vagina and penis. The pseudo-penis IS the fully functioning vagina. It's just shaped like a penis.

Nice. What's it's specialty? EMP? Boost? Missile? Grapple? Spikes?

That sort of thing counts as futa on sad panda.