Curb

>no finale thread 30 minutes before the premiere
You guys are fucking plebs. CYE season, possibly series, finale thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/entertainment/2017/12/curb-your-enthusiasm-season-10-when-return-renewed/
youtube.com/channel/UCzLrixb9uh7plQYgZSFmaYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what will long ball larry get into this time around

this entire season was shit and i wish it was never made

/thread

Sort of agree. But if it had never been made then I would have kept waiting with my fingers crossed and been very frustrated

Show really went downhill when they abandoned the "low budget, documentary style" format of the first few seasons. And this season takes the cake as the worst. Hate to say that considering how much I used to love this show, but it's the truth

But most shows fizzle out like this. This is something we should be used to

This. Fuck that jew.

i dont mind the better production, it's just everything that surrounds it is fucking shit. the actors all look bored and the situations are just fucking stupid. i don't know wtf larry was thinking

Haven't watched yet, what's wrong with it?

take all the unfunny filler episodes from the past 8 seasons and put them into their own season. that's basically what this is.

>something awkward happened to him and now he's misunderstood!

A big part about what sucks about it now is that the situations aren't relatable. That's what made Seinfeld and the earlier seasons of Curb more entertaining.

I mean seriously, Larry getting a fucking fatwa declared on him? Who can relate to that? It was better when he was getting into arguments over typical, everyday situations.

okay season.

this whole season feels like larry's version of slapstick comedy. i dont know if that makes sense, but everything about this season has been exaggerated and absurd. it all just fell flat for me

Lin Manuel is a fag right?
Oh hey Nick Offerman

>Season 9 is bad

giv milkies

The highlight of this season in my opinion was Richard Lewis and Larry arguing about who was going to get to lunch earlier in order to get the better seat. That had the old school Curb feel to it

Do deaf people actually go to musicals? Seems a little silly

Play Salieri

Fatwa cast album release when?

>season 9 is good

LOOK AT THOSE TITTIES

>this signer
Muh dickk

Great more propaganda to stop big titted women from getting work

This season was leagues ahead of last. It was really good, reenergized. Smaller scale observational stuff that sticks with you. Last season had only Palestinian Chicken surrounded by drags of episodes.

No, Season 8 is fantastic. Season 9 has it's fault but it's overall good and has had three or four GOAT episodes.

Adult Sammi is kinda cute

Literally fucking this. If you don't like Season 9 you didn't like the show in the first place

It's a little overstuffed, I'm not gonna lie. The last episode especially had way too many plots.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Only somebody smart would want to protect their brain with a helmet.

Fucking deaf people

idk what you guys are talking about, this season was fucking great

Looks like the signer is Tina Sirimarco per IMDB

can't believe this show is still going on. I watched some of it like 6 years ago. I remember an episode had Xena in it.

rollan

Fucking kek Larry

ruined wedding incoming

WEW

>le entire season sux but imma still watch it

Haha larry shot him in the mouth and hes upset about it

Shouldn't have challenged the larry meister to a duel

Fucking hell Larry, you have outdone yourself this time

How was the episode? Watching Refball so I missed it, also where the fuck is torrent? Late again today?

eh, weak ending

>also where the fuck is torrent? Late again today?
It just ended.

It was pretty good. Thanks Larry I know you hang here

-K

Welp, back to watching The Wire on HBO Go

Great episode and season. Not Earth shattering but consistently funny.

Saw th first two and for som reason I wasn't feeling this season. Drunk so maybe I'll catch up. Does it reach kino status?

heavy.com/entertainment/2017/12/curb-your-enthusiasm-season-10-when-return-renewed/

Oh Larry you crazy Jew. Now I can die at piece for getting one more Curb season.

Good finale. This season, while a few weak spots throughout, was still classic Curb. I wouldn't mind a season 10 to end things, but if it ended here I'd be fine with it.

>expecting a thread for Reddit: the show

Funkhauser apologizing at the dinner was the best scene of the episode

I've never heard of this show. Whats it like?

There are very few posts on this site so ridiculous they actually make me angry. This is one of those posts. This show has been universally beloved by Sup Forums since I started browsing 10 years ago.

here's that reply you wanted.

rolling

Funkhauser steals every scene he's in

>Thank you for your service

Do people really got to say this every time they meet somebody that is in the military?

I've never done it.

Imagine that after the events of the Seinfeld finale when they got out of jail Jerry was picked up and became what Seinfeld actually is, then fast forward a few years to when George is able to get away with all the bullshit he talks about in Seinfeld. I'm sure you can picture that pretty clearly, now picture the idea for that show got picked up by HBO rather than NBC so George can really have heated arguments with people rather than say meme phrases like "GEORGE IS GETTING UPSET!" and they can have even more adult plots without having to beat around the bush. That is essentially what Curb is.

>stand-up special airing after the funniest non-PC jew's show is hosted by the unfunniest PC jew
The ironing.

Episode 8 is one of the best episodes

>first five minutes are about feminism
I wonder if this is how white ppl feel about ethnic comics bringing up race

This is probably the best description you'll get. Copying this so I can paste it whenever someone asks about Curb

Thanks user

Who was in the wrong here, /curb/?

>implying it's only the first 5 minutes
It's the whole fucking show. The MUH VAGINA could not be more true.

The gatekeeper was but just barely. He wasn't wrong for trying to talk with him, he was wrong for pushing it when Larry was obviously uncomfortable and wanting to go.
This season has a lot of moments where Larry is "almost wrong" like this in this season which is really the only thing I dislike about it. The setup and all that is the same but the situations themselves depend on playing out exactly the way they do on screen.

Not fucking Larry that's for sure, maybe the reset button wouldn't have been needed if the guy was more considerate of Larry's time. He's not going there to fucking chat it up with him he's going for golf!

women should stick to improv unless they've had a hard life

Only Larry by the virtue of sounding so dickish.

All he needed to say to the Gatekeeper was "I'm really late I gotta run bye!"

The no singles policy is a real thing? wtf

I watched one episode and it was completely unrelateable rich guy problems.

>Oy vey don't you hate it when your butler doesnt bring the right fabrige egg to your spaceship oy veyyyy

I dont understand how out of touch a writer could possibly be. Now I just KNOW that it wasnt him as the main writing force behind anything he has previously been credited to.

>fabrige egg

rolling

>average Sam Hyde fan

Not as cute as child Sammi

>Mel Brooks as the Ayatollah

So you can relate to him injuring Shaquille O’Neal???
You have to admit that accidental text on purpose was a great episode though. But I agree about the rest was garbage this season.

So this sucked

Curb Seasons Power Rankings

It's far from my favorite season but it had enough great moments that I feel it deserves to exist. I think a lot of the mixed feelings toward it stem simply from the time gap between seasons. It's nevertheless one of the weakest seasons of the show, but it still makes for good television.

roll

torrent when reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

it's been out for like four hours

This was a good fiinale,season was so-so though.

I've been checking eztv and it's not there

>eztv

what year is this? i bet you still use limewire for music

I use soulseek

>Who can relate to that?

Oh, but you getting into a petty argument at a golf country club and getting banned from it is?

Haven't seen it yet, but I def. feel it was a build up season. The first few episodes were pretty week but they got better as it went on.

This time around Larry has nobody but himself to blame for not putting on a goddamn belt on his pants.

The best bit, outside of Funkhauser, was the ending. I lost my shit when Larry called the stand in girl to go make his speech at the wedding. Shit was hilarious.

It's a rated R Seinfeld.

what would rated G Seinfeld look like ?

Tina Sirimarco

youtube.com/channel/UCzLrixb9uh7plQYgZSFmaYQ

hhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

Marathoning the season now. Why did Larry open the pickle jar in episode 2?

Because everyone wants to be the pickle hero