Dark

Anyone finish this already? Worth the investment? Watched the first episode and it seems to be pretty good.

>time traveling IT stranger things mash up

i feel like i already know how it ends before even watching the first episode. zero interest.

Did you watch it, not like it
go back in time and not watch it?

no i saw the trailer and said "this looks like shit"

this

How many times are you going to shill this show on here? Just curious

Tried watching but it was in fucking German

How are you browsing Sup Forums if you're illiterate though?

Meant for

this poster is strangely vaginal

its pretty good
lots of genuinely frightening moments and it all comes together nicely
I Would recommend watching it original language with subs for maximum kinography

blame Netflix for trying to push it as a stranger things clone

>dubbed

dropped

How did you feel about the ending though? It felt really unsatisfying. Like the character arcs that have been building up all season didn't really go anywhere. All we got was some Mad Max shit at the end which seemed really out of place.

Other than that, I enjoyed episodes 1-9.

theres still a lot to be explained

A good show should treat every season like its' last imo. If the show doesn't get picked up for another season, could the season finale be a good series finale? I'm not saying the show needs to reveal all of its' cards after the first season, but they do need to reward viewers with some sense of closure after investing 10 hours into it.

i didn't mind the ending at all i feel like there was already to much going on

>that tagline

It's literally a shitty meme.

that's got to be the worst poster I've ever seen

might as well call it DAAD

no it's pretty bad

it starts out interesting but the actual payoff is pretty shit
I think it would have done well to stay more grounded in feeling like a scifi murder mystery but by the end it feels like a genre change

Finished it today, some predictables plot twist but still enjoyable.

It's a "better than the average" show

netflix has the german audio too brainlet

I found the ending to be pretty cliche for this type of plot, but I really enjoyed the movie otherwise.

yeah, the ending was disappointing and doesn't leave me much excitement for a season 2, but the journey was enjoyable.

this poster is strangely vaginal

how tough are german kids?!

can somebody tell me the original proper European ending?

Because on my Netflix I got the one that they changed for American audiences.

how weak are german fathers?

>i didnt watch it so it's shit

the absolute state of Sup Forums

Whats the original language? I cant stand this English dub

>blame Netflix for trying to push it as a stranger things clone

But it was a Stranger Things clone. It's pretty much exactly like Stranger Things, except it wasn't campy.

For example, when the tough guy cop character tries to break into the secret facility to find the missing kid, instead of single handedly punching a half dozen armed guards unconscious, he gets his ass kicked.

There was also a lot of Primer stuff, and Back to the Future references.

german

I would have liked it if at the end everything happened as if Jonas and others couldn't change anything, but something tiny actually changed. Maybe one of the dates were off by 1 second? Then it would give the hope that the future/present can be changed with a significant enough event.

yep, that would have been a lot better

Yeah I didn't care too much for the ending. The twists were decent enough though easily guessed. The only big twist is figuring out the bloodlines.

Anyone know if German tv likes to drag shit out like American shows?

This board constantly whines about diversity and badly written women ruining everything.

Netflix gives you a show that doesn't have any of that and you still manage to find fault.

>badly written women ruining everything.
does hannah count?

they changed it?

It was okay. Forced myself to watch it halfway through the series but by the end I didn't care, I just let the last episode run while I did laundry and washed my dishes.

Tried too hard to go for the WOW SO DEEP angle. Could've had a decent time travel show but nope it had its own head up its own ass.

european has the incest orgy ending

Are you retarded? Are we supposed to like something just because it doesn't have niggers or whatever? If it's shit, it's shit. Get a fucking brain and learn to think for yourself, you mindless sheep fuck.

I have seen at least one black though...

what the fuck no way

also i think the mad max ending actually showed something significant - wasn't the one girl on the bus someone from 1986? or were they all just randoms

truly i do wish there was more discussion on this show - there's probably a bit in the show that we are missing.

>wanting to kill yourself because you wanna bone your aunt

it's not even as bad as brother/sister or parent/child incest, their babies would have been fine genetically speaking

only because they are german
don't try this at home

What? Kissing was the furthest he got.

I loved it.
Totally worth the yime

It's a good show.
I was hoping for a different ending though.

Inconclusive as fuck though. We don't know whether Ulrich survives prison, we don't know shit about Noah, all plotlines stayed opened.

season 2 boogaloo

Why the fuck would you watch dubbed anything? Clinically retarded?

Looks like S1 is more of world building, just a mere introduction of how "powerful" the villain is. Need to wait for S2 to make proper judgment. Sort of like Westworld, it's like nothing really end, just more stories to discover.