Can we have a Gwenpool thread? Are you excited for Haynes to ruin issues 14 and 15 like she did with issue 11?

Can we have a Gwenpool thread? Are you excited for Haynes to ruin issues 14 and 15 like she did with issue 11?

Gwen is a cute. A CUTE!

>animu blush
>on top of mask

So glad this is getting shit canned.

also same faggot, embarrasing.

No shit it's the same guy, retard. I was bumping.

>it's being canned
>Source: his hairy asshole

>Haynes
Who

Everyone in this thread is gay and shitty

This cunt. Next post I'll show an example of what she did with issue 11

This is her art for Gwenpool.

More of her """""art"""""

Why the fuck are you complaining about that, she's the one who got the closest to mimicking Gurihiru's art. I mean, for fuck's sake, just look at the art of the Howard backup and the bank robbery issues, and try to tell me with a straight face that this is the worst art for Gwen.

You shitters have such short memory that it's astounding you can keep up with monthly/biweekly runs.

>closest to mimicking Gurihiru's art.
>he thinks that and look even remotely similar

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA You're blind as shit my dude. We aren't even talking Howard the duck here either, we're talking about Gurihiru and the standalone Gwenpool. Hayne's art is trash. Tell me how pic related look anywhere near the same.

There are maybe 1 or 2 panels in the whole issue where Gwen looks at least decent but that shouldn't be the case.

Not only are you the blind one for not seeing the similarities(Gurihiru has more consistent lines and detailed... details; but it still looks much better in comparison to when other comics change to secondary artists and they try and fail miserably to copy the main one's art-style), but you also conveniently forgot that the very first issue of the fucking standalone Gwenpool had art only surpassed in horrendousness by the Champions issue.

You're acting like those Sup Forumsirgins who keep talking shit about a game's grafix because a particular leaf looks pixelated when zoomed in.

I really don't see what so wrong with that.

pure cancer

>wooo look how random i'm being XDD le penguin of DOOM!!!1

I did actually forget about the first 7 pages of the very first issue. You caught me. But what you're trying to do is deflect saying "W-WELL THIS ART WAS SHIT!!!!" Haynes is nowhere near close to Gurihiru you mouth breather. Issues 5 and 6 were terrible as well.

>bringing up Sup Forums

Now I know the kind of person you are. You're either literally Haynes or one of her fans. This is fucking art, not shit that gets pixelated when zoomed in. It doesn't just look different if you look at it the wrong way.

Confirmed for not ever reading Gwenpool.

Also I could see that art working in any other comic besides Gwenpool. That's the main difference between Beyruth and Haynes is Haynes can't draw consistently well enough to even be featured in a comic. I'm guessing she sucked a mean dick or maybe Marvel wanted to fill the black woman quota of the month.

It was actually 10 pages. And yes, of all the artists we had so far, Haynes is the one who draws closest to Gurihiru.

You're literally complaining about "n-not muh!", when the art-style is just fine, even if everyone prefers Gurihiru's.

>You're either literally Haynes or one of her fans.

I didn't even knew who the artist was until this thread, since the art during those issues worked for me. Sure, it wasn't Gurihiru, but it still looked cartoony and colorful enough to work for Gwen, while not going to the extreme like the other issues she showed up.

>Haynes is the one who draws closest to Gurihiru

You do know that repeating that multiple times doesn't actually make it true right?

Right back at you m8, repeating that her art is shit doesn't make it true either.

You said yourself that she isn't consistent. Anyone that looks at this will tell you it's shit Well I mean anyone that doesn't have any kind of stake in Marvel or muh black women

You know how I KNOW you are one of the people that are standing up for her literally because she's a black woman? You asked who they were even before seeing the art for yourself or commenting on it. Meaning you didn't even read issue 11 for one. Also meaning you wanted to find out if they were a white male or not before you cast judgement. I bet you anything if I would have made a fake twitter account with a white male picture or something you'd be agreeing with me.

I thought Deadpool killed her? Or was the tease of that happening enough to keep this turkey of a comic cooking?

>no u
>no u
SHUT THE FUCK UP

She looks like she's in her forties in that fourth panel

so this character is living in a house has a job has tons of friends and people come to her whenever she needs help
what is her super power?
why do they think this is a good character?

People only care about the character because of the art, right?

A black drew it. And worse, it had a vagina

>so this character is living in a house has a job has tons of friends and people come to her whenever she needs help

Yeah none of that is true at all, I'm going to go ahead and say you haven't even read the series since you didn't know that or her "super power." Her power is basically she just knows comic books and how they work and she knows she's in one. No she isn't deadpool either.

>user ONLY DOESN'T LIKE IT CAUSE MUH RACISM AND MUH SEXISM

I knew you were exactly this person when you mentioned Sup Forums out of nowhere. But since you know nothing of comics and are just here to shout racism and sexism I'll let you in a big secret. Gurihiru is comprised of two asian girls. But let me guess, asians are white this week huh? I'm shocked you didn't say Sup Forums instead. That seems to be your guys' go-to. I also think Iron Heart is cute, but that must be because I'm a misogynist. Too bad her comic is written by "how do I stop repeating myself" Bendis. Which reminds me a lot of you repeating yourself.

>when overdose on memes and suffer brain damage causing you to start believing them

Yeah, Gwenpool is basically trash when not written by Hastings. She's entertaining DESPITE her concept, and people like Waid and that guy play her straight.

That said, this bit almost makes it worth it.

Maybe she's just trying to give us gentle anons more images to put into our "smug reaction girl" folders?

Just got into this series because I keep hearing its gonna get canceled. It's actually pretty a pretty fun gag comic. It's a shame it's not popular.

I'd love to see Gwen and Batroc take on the secret empire and win.

>being this much of an autistic faggot