Do you shower in the morning or night?

Do you shower in the morning or night?

Television & Film

morning

He asked you a question you jackass. If you have nothing nice to say don't say it.
I usually shower in the morning OP on days that I'm shampooing my hair, but on off days where I only wash and rinse my body I do it in the evening.

night

>dude dirty up my bedsheets lol
retards

bane

???

Morning, I get a layer of sleep-grease on me after waking up and I can't be dealing with that throughout the rest of the day

both

only poor and lazy people deny themselves this kind of freshness

both

both

>not just washing your sheets

also a night showerer, my pillows and sheets have never been fresher.
Only downside is I have to re wet my hair in the morning or else it looks crazy

Fuck off Sup Forums

you wash your sheets everyday?

Nights during the week, mornings during the weekends unless I do shit outside.

Don't worry
if a Sup Forums thread pops up OP will start crying about how on-topic Sup Forums needs to be

Usually both. A good shower in the morning and a quick shower without soap before bed just to wash my butthole clean and generally rinse off. I like to sleep naked.

Enough. If you're clean enough to last the entire day without feeling gross when saving a shower for night, you're not going to get your bed that dirty by doing it in the morning.

um... the morning of course. I'm not a manual laborer

you're stripping the natural oils from your skin and hair that way I hope you have a good moisturiser

Mexicans actually shower far more frequently than europeans.

>I hope you have a good moisturiser
i do

because i know what i'm doing dumbass

Sup Forums probably made this thread so they can link to it every time someone tells them to fuck off.
As if one shitpost thread justifies all others.

its super fucking creepy and weird to shower twice in a day

Morning. That hot water is a good way to wake you up.

how fucking dirty does your body get during the day that you would need to wash your sheets every day if you didn't shower at night?

Are you a coal miner?

>falling for the shower jew

I wake up, sit on the toilet for 30 minutes while the shower is running (comforting white noise) and read the news, then hop in for a 15-minute hot shower.

then why the fuck do they stink so much? not even being racist, i've never met a mexican who didn't have awful BO surrounding their person

like some of the blacks i work with smell funny sometimes but it's usually just cocoa butter or some shit, not actual body odor, but indians and mexicans smell like rotting ass consistently
i'm okay with being super fucking creepy and weird user, the only other person who knows i do this does it as well, so it has no impact on shit beyond feeling really good

I'm a greasy fuck so I shower both in the morning and at night. I cant start my day properly without a shower and I feel gross if I go to bed without showering.

Plus I get cold really easily and during the fall/winter/spring I'm cold all the time, so a nice warm shower is wonderful.

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO GAIN

i dont use bedsheets. ha

diet is a major component of body odor.

I prefer baths

Change your sheets

sleeping on a mattress with no bed sheets is literally a symptom of autism

whenever I start to gag from my own stench
there is no schedule beyond that

are you american by any chance

i shower ever full moon

I shower before going to the gym and after as well. I am a total autist.

reminder that in the shower is the patrician spot to bust a nut

show feet

this, its diet. every mexican i know only ever eats fuckin spices and corn.

can someone give me a tutorial on how to shower? do i just rub the bar of soap against my body or do i rub it between my hands and rub my hands along my body with the soap froth? or should i have a scrubby brush that i rub the soap on?

whenever my head itch gets unbearable.

stick the bar up your ass, retard

I can never bust when jacking it standing up so I sit on the handle of a toilet plunger I stick to the shower floor.

>cum goes down the drain and clogs the pipes
fuck off retard

Anybody else get dry-as-chalk skin after showering? I have to lotion up after every shower.

Same

Trade the soap for a toaster.

please don't be hostile

morning
i feel unbearably greasy throughout the day without a morning shower, i don't know how people can stand doing stuff like a shower every other day, i'd lose it

Yes. You should invest in a good non greasy moisturizer.

Night. Just wash up in the morning.