Pitch a new Tailspin series

pitch a new Tailspin series
the cgi remake is the basis instead of the original and you can't use Kit, Molly, or Becky

>the cgi remake is the basis instead of the original

What are you on about?

Crimson Skies with bears.

Post flying boats.

>tfw this thing gave me a reverse sesquiplane fetish

Flying boat that doesn't even look like a boat.

>and you can't use Kit, Molly, or Becky

Yo nerds. I want to make a cgi remake of Tail Spin but without the single mother, her child and the orphan boy

and here's the best part: Crossover finale with swatkats

>that time Sup Forums made up a talespin- spinoff a few years ago

i miss those times

Baloo is still wandering the world. He can't have a boat because it's too close to that Humphry Bogart movie The African Queen. One day he does a good deed and gets stuck in an adventure involving someone trying to steal some giant bankroll, from a shipping company (Sea Duck and gang cameo) or the city budget of a town hall. (That's Mayor Scrooge to you, slacker!) Baloo ends up hiding with his "girl in port" who's none to happy to see him. Together they have to escape the bad guys, the good guys, and people just out for the money- which he doesn't have. One swordfight in a burning hotel later, and they're hiding in the desert. Fox and Baloo are trying to journey to the safety of Thembria. An ep where Baloo is trying to fence Fox's relics gets them into more trouble. etc etc. A lot of worldbuilding by way of running away from disaster and into places where Foxgirl can use her knowledge to pose as a tour guide. Who, under the disaster magnet that is Baloo, is slowly becoming a cat-burglar, which leads to more people after them! Baloo and Fox try to do what's right, save the day or the little people, and escape with their lives. And possibly leave you with the dinner bill.

>years
Fuck, how long has it been?

>2

okay, maybe its not that long. still though

I remember redesigning one or two of those planes, but I don't have the pictures handy right now.

chances are i might have them. i saved everything when it all happened. were you cgi plane guy?

I had a three view of the boat with the howitzer and the Foxes thing. Zephyr or whatever it was called.

I don't think I did anything in 3d. You might as well just dump for old times sake.

Yeah it was the Zephyr. was this it ?

What the fuck I posted that? Alright.

Yeah but also some regular doodles.

oh right and the ocs!

! still got their descriptions, too

>The Red Fox, Jonathan Coppertail. head honcho. Handles the deals and usual business operation.
He'd probably be the primary flyer of the big plane, but he'd be the one to switch out with a smaller plane called the Zephyr if the going gets tough.

>Snow Leopard mechanic, comes along to patch things up mid flight in the inevitable fights.
It was brought up that he's always eating cold treats

>Tag along kitten chick. handles all the off duties. Radio operator and general chef during and off flights. (possible air pirate?)

Wal a cute.

A world-wide air-racing event. Kinda like Oban, racing around the world to historic and exotic locations. Baloo starts off all washed up and working some badly attended airshow. He gets recruited by a team who found his aircraft that had gone missing. Meanwhile, the team he joins is just looking to repay their dept to another racing team, and really is only bringing in Baloo to get the best payout possible. Things change when the team could end up winning the event, and Baloo wants to quit for being duped.

Air racing needs to be the subject of more stories again.

>the cgi remake is the basis instead of the original and you can't use.........
First of all, FUCK YOU, you don't tell me what I cannot use. Second, FUCK YOU, the original us perfect. You do not remake good things.