We need the The Rock, but less expensive and not as fun to watch

>We need the The Rock, but less expensive and not as fun to watch
>I know just the guy

Dave > The Rock

I see this thread twice a day

Does The Rock commission these threads?

>IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

It's Dwayne shit posting like Shatner.
The question is, Dwayne or Dave the better actor?

He's a better actor than the Rock. The Rock could only play the Rock.

That's not a bad thing. People fucking love The Rock.

actually he has better comic timing and is a better actor

It gets old

Dwayne belongs in B- kids movies, and he actually does those well enough.

Dave is a lot more talented acting wise and can pull of both more intimidating and endearing.

Podesta got buff

Rock is pretty good in Ballers.

Awww, looks like someone didnt make the cut.

It's like the difference between cut and uncut (dry as fuck vs shiny and beautiful)

Dave

Pain and Gain?

Also jumanji 2 is getting good reviews.

Never saw it. He looks like hes just playing the Rock again in Jumanji

>who can act
ftfy

this

>We need Antonio Banderas
>and a bottle of beer

t. Dwayne

Dave hiding the bulge
Saw an old reddit thread that went autistic into determining his dick size
Turns out he's hung like a fucking moose.

hearty kek

Dave has the eyes of a man who has seen some shit. He's lived a life.

Dwayne's been a sports entertainer since childhood. Ate his vitamins and listened to his momma like mr. T said.

fpbp

Have ScarJo and Big Dave met?

Well yeah he is the leading role and playing himself(or the persona he's created) rakes in cash.

the rock is the one spamming this shit for sure

Sure, I like Bautista but is he #litty? Do his movies leave cinema floors coated in slick layer of piss? If not, giving it to my man Dwayne.

cmon dwayne, this is getting pathetic

>Shatner banepost
>Dwayne littypost
>James Cameron avatar day post
Ok who is bullying Chloe Moretz with memes?
Kim Kardashian?

>we need Gerard Butler but we don't ha---
>he's already here, sir

>can we get Kate Beckinsale?
>No

Is Dwayne /ourguy/?
All he does is shitpost on Sup Forums
or is he reddit?

>comparing Clive Owen, an accomplished actor, to fucking Gerard Butler
Let me guess, Snyder fanboy? He's a hack, get over it.

Maybe you are here too much

>think gerard butler is a tier above clive

fucking retard, get out of this board

>not hispanic Brad Pitt

You've got it the complete fucking opposite, m8.

Go to bed, Dwayne.

>DUDE HES A BETTER ACTOR BECAUSE I SAY SO EVEN THOUGH ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO IMAGINE HIM CARRRYING A FILM UNLIKE THE ROCK LMAO

#litty

>I would say the same thing, just to be polite. Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Samoa. I was schooled in Anoaʻi wrestling. I was an eight time WWF/WWE Champion. They take a movie “Blade Runner 2049.” They have a 6-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Samoa. He doesn’t speak Samoan. He has never smelled what I was cooking. They make him Sapper Morton. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

How bitter is this guy?

>not as fun to watch
Batista has been in some legit great films. I have yet to enjoy a single one that Rock has been in.

He was brilliant in "A Love of Two Brains".

>I NEED THE ROCK BUT CAN ACTUALLY ACT, EMOTE, MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH, MAKE PEOPLE CRY, MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY, AND NOT FUCK THE (MALE) DIRECTOR AND PRODUCERS

Go to bed Dwayne.

>Dave has the eyes of a man who has seen some shit. He's lived a life.
By age 17, Bautista was estranged from his parents and lived on his own. He later admitted: "I am proud of my parents. They are good, honest, hard-working folks. They taught me the values of working hard". He became a regular bouncer for clubs until he was arrested after a fight that left two patrons injured, one of whom was rendered unconscious. After a trial, he was sentenced to one year of probation.He also worked as a lifeguard before pursuing a career in bodybuilding. He credits bodybuilding with potentially saving his life.

He stole the show in GotG 2

litty

skinny jeans batista was wrestlekino

fpbp. Has far more depth, grit, and played the role much better.

That's not a real quote

I mean, you're half right.

>hairlets
LMAO

Go to bed Dwayne

this

more like the difference between athlete (good cardio/conditioning) versus roidhead (gets gassed walking to the photoshoot)

That was Clive Warren you retard

>spanish
>hispanic

>interbred with moors
>interbred with slaves

>We need the The Rock, but someone with acting range who will put emotional and dramatic depth into the role instead of just playing himself
>I know just the guy

FTFY.

>Hispanic
>The same as Latino

damn...2049 would have been LITTY if it weren't for dave fucking over the rock.

weak ass rocky could beat big dick dave at WrestleMania 20

These sort of posts are the only thing that make me laugh nowadays.

dwayne is a fuckin meme
that's right im calling you out PEBBLE