What is the deepest Animated movie ever made?

What is the deepest Animated movie ever made?

Finding Nemo

woah...

The Illusionist and Le Petit Prince

Definitely the Illusionist.

>obvious joke about slugs being slow
>deeper meaning
But to answer you question, Buzz suffering from an extensional crisis in Toy Story was pretty fucked up

That's just fucking stupid

Ghost in the Shell

I've hung around imgur enough to know this post was first made on Tumblr where someone immediately called out how stupid it is to read beyond Slugs Are Slow.

>the school system should accommodate for the minority of slow students
>not the other way around
If your kids defective whyd you let them go to college anyway?

>slow students should accommodate themselves for the school system

did i stutter?

When we head to the lowest common denominator we get a world like 1984.

>retards
>in college

Autists maybe.

>Implying we don't already accommodate them enough.
They aren't even learning anything and are too slow for the average job. Best bet is to use them for jobs nobody wants to do, such as cleaning the trash off of the street, for a smaller than average but still sustainable pay.

After all, my High School did something like that.

Why don't we just have a program that euthanizes the severely retarded people? Think of how much money the government would save from not having to keep them alive.

they should though. If they are just slow they need to not be slow. If they are medically retarded, they should be sent to special school for retards and not force other kids to learn like retards.

Why not give them jobs cleaning the streets? Think of how much money the government could save from hiring them instead of normal people.

I work with kids and I honestly feel this way. In a class room full of 30 kids, the 3-6 good kids who actually want to learn and focus usually can't because the 24-27 other kids make it impossible to learn in that setting. Some are class clowns, some are bullies that act out because they're neglected or abused at home, most are sheep who will laugh at the antics of KIDS THEY HATE without thinking about how their lack of self-awareness effects other kids or the teachers who put their heart and soul into a job where little, attention-starved pieces of shit ruin every precious moment with their selfish actions. Most of these problem children can still learn from their mistakes and change. They have a chance, however small, to become useful to society one day. Retards won't. And honestly I think there should be a way to separate all the normal, distracting children from the ones who have discipline also.

But the snail dude wasn't mentally slow. He was physically slow.

Sadly this already happens in the form of IEPs (individualized education plans) It used to be a way to let teachers know hey this student is color blind don't use red ink. Now it's a way for slow students or students that don't give a fuck to be passed no matter what. Like if a student can't read or write they have to be provided with typed notes so they can get by doing even less work.