Dressing your daughter up as a comic book slut

>dressing your daughter up as a comic book slut

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with this guy? Why is he allowed to act when he's clearly a fucking paedophile?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGtBw4_t9yI
youtube.com/watch?v=GCNF5J8L9m8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't you think its more likely she wanted to dress up as that character and he supported her?

What a sexy little girl op

>daughter

that's pretty fucking hot desu

That's his son

jesus christ sort yourself out newfag. Hollywood is a weird gay sex cult and it's obvious even to double digit subhumans

That's his son, not his daughter

Stop being a biggot OP that's his son.

The problem is the character is a comic book slut. He should not be encouraging it, irregardless of his offspring's sex/gender.

>doesn't want to fuck shota traps
>calls others newfag
post-2010 Sup Forums was a mistake

You can't be serious. No way. What is wrong with these people?

>Shadman
What an edgy try hard. This guy drew hilloli clitton and his own mom for shock value

>irregardless

That can't be right.

>a website made by a sexual degenerate means everyone on it is a sexual degenerate.

jesus christ now THAT is fucked up.
let his balls drop before you let him dress up like a whore. yes, i am implying he's free to become "a woman" when he's old enough to choose

I knew I fugged up somewhere.

>irregardless
Seruously, fuck you!
Reeeeeeeeeeee

>Daughter
I think that's his son mate.

nobody posted the willy dance yet? Liev fucks his kid

youtube.com/watch?v=sGtBw4_t9yI

even better

Ian is that you?

absolutely based

>daddy not dressed up as joker
>not having father/(daughter) fun in the dressing room

/ourguy/

Pizzagate
Pizzagate

he fucks his kids 100%

Yeah that is weird. My father wouldn't let me out of the house if I didn't have appropriate attire on.

daughter
>formerly son

I like how the other kid has the "uncomfortable boner" face.

omg

WTF...

Get em young desu

finally watching ray donovan got paid off. maybe Sup Forums will start watching it now

is he the next one up on the weinstein shit-list?

This is fine.

That fucking piece of shit should be hung by the neck until dead and his "son" culled from the gene pool.

>she

The reason the partial hangouts are working to keep pedowood under wraps is because people think exposing some ultimately meaningless scandal of a studio head is the biggest news possible.

dude's a creep

the girl is a coalburner.
whtie women, with dicks or not, crave for that bbc

GAS THE PARENTS NOW

niggers are disproportionately gay for some reason so no harm done, they crave it too

youtube.com/watch?v=GCNF5J8L9m8

why the hell do you think all they think about is
>muh dik

Are you trolling or are you really upset that a little boy likes to go to comic cons dressed up as his favourite character?

>rationalizing it this hard

I saw that too. I went through xirs ig and it looks like he's part of its lgbt school group. His older brother seems to favor the real sister too lel

Being genuinely upset what some kid dresses up as for Comic con
please

>Schreiber
This is the "victory" you won.

nigger re-read at the thread

It’s a boy

>white """"""""""people""""""""""

I'm more concerned that someone on Sup Forums feels the need to virtue signal how heteronormative and neurotypical he is.

If I had two kids with naomi watts they'd learn to fuck each other before they could walk.

What, a load of autists that actually think the kid is sexy so they leap to the conclusion that their Dad is fucking them
rather not.

ikr

>underlines the least interesting bits
I get the gist but holy shit no wonder this guy is a crazy pedo

Which one does Mommy Naomi fluff?

>making your little shota a trap
What's the problem here? Liev is /myguy/