Everyone talks about the Star Wars Holiday Special but what about this piece of shit?

Everyone talks about the Star Wars Holiday Special but what about this piece of shit?

I have fond childhood memories of that.

Caravan of Courage, too.

Haven't seen either one since they originally aired on TV, though.

Georges pets

they're nowhere near as bad

Gawd damut!

CC was the better of the two.

What's this all about?

That poster has more creativity than the entirety of TFA

i didn't even know that this existed....

This

I mostly remember having a minor crush on Cindel.

JUST

Wasn't terrible for Saturday morning cartoons of the 80's
There was an Ewok SMC as well
The art was pretty bad though on both

kino

George could have had TMS animate a Star Wars cartoon but instead cheaped out on Nelvana. TMS made Mighty Orbots instead which I can't even find online since it only came out on VHS and Betamax.

>Reverse image search
>Fuck you google
Who's this with Maul?

wtf they're just kids movies...good kids movies too

>Mighty Orbots
Just found it on TerreriumTV

For some reason, the various Star Wars parodies that Muppet Babies did are more memorable to me than any of the official SW cartoons of the same period.

Muppet Babies was pretty good
Always triggered me as a kid though when I knew from the Muppet Movie that they didn't actually grow up together.
8 years old going wtf man

It was one of the best of the '80s Saturday morning cartoons, IMO. It's really too bad that (like with Alvin and the Chipmunks) a complete home video release is seemingly impossible due to third-party rights issues.

And for some reason the conflicting origin stories never really bothered me. I definitely noticed the issue, but I must have rationalized it away somehow.

>They;re the E-E-E-E-Eeeeeewoks

Was never an Alvin and the Chipmunks fan and less so when they brought the girl chipmunks in.
It always weirded me out how they would take an IP and weird it up
Gilligan's Planet
Happy Days in space
Ghostbusters with Slimer as their buddy
Flintstones with the shmoo
Those are ones off the top of my head

Because it's not as shitty as the Holiday special or the other Ewok movie, therefore it's not worth mentioning by internet standards.

Also, nobody from Lucasfilm tried hard to hide it until very recent times, so again, by internet standards, not interesting enough.

Thanks fags

>Everyone talks about the Star Wars Holiday Special but what about this piece of shit?

No where near the same level as bad. THe Star Wars holiday special is a series of really bad skits, the entire thing is non-sensical and over long.

This is just a TV movie with some ewoks and shit. It's actually pretty ok for what it is, which is a star wars spin of with no jedi and no...well war.

>phone
>.ca

Let me guess...Maga?
And
Fuck off with the phone poster meme
86%of the posters here are on their mobile device you clown shoe

Oh and thanks for the help cockfag

Not everyone is a dumb normalfag like you.
>Let me guess...Maga?
You even fight like a Canadian. What a bitch.

Based Teek saves this movie

It was unironically better than the prequels and TFA.

Caravan Of Courage is even better.

I re-rented that years ago as an adult.

It wasn't all that bad. Pretty boring though. But have you ever tried going back and watching Transformers or He-Man? It's rough.

Only the early 90's cartoons really hold up - Ninja Turtles etc.

I really liked the Muppet Babies as a kid. It had good atmosphere.

It was higher quality than most other SMC's by a big margin too.

based star wars 7's
Just gonna give a shout out to Thundar the Barbarian

I remember seeing this once. It wasn't great, but it wasn't Holiday bad.

Saw this on VHS at my grandma's house ~20 years ago, now I'm curious to see if she still has it.

We all are