This was the most blatant political propaganda film I've ever seen

This was the most blatant political propaganda film I've ever seen

How? Even the racist cop is proven to be a good guy in the end.

I haven't seen it, what's its agenda?

Basically black lives matter and fuck white people

Fair enough. I'd hate to be so brainwashed as to not sympathize with the plight of black lives matter.

>being this clueless

its american what did u expect

Not a good guy, but sharing in the protagonist's and the film's righteous anger. This seems to be the solution for Americans, find a bigger badguy we can agree upon. The end of the Hateful Eight was the same. Blacks and whites can get along when lynching people they both agree are evil. It's an ugly argument from populism. No different from Starship Troopers really, only here it's unironic. "At least we have rapists!" America needs an enemy to hate together. It's why the Left and Right keep hoping they can make The Russians a National threat again.

>black lives don’t matter

>plight

>black lives matter to blacks

>It's why the Left and Right keep hoping they can make The Russians a National threat again.
Only one side wants that. Also 90% of the politicians in general, so I guess that's a moot point.

The next big bad is going to be the EU/Germany again. Its like pottery, it rhymes.

put your trip back on krager you nigger

Good. Germany is destroying Europe yet again. Why do these faggots do this every 50 years or so?

Niggers are worthless and you know it mr black man.

the next big bad is china because they will not submit to the multiculti liberal democracy meme and have their own idea about the world.

They have a more realistic view
Their written history far surpasses ours and when the cultures first met in numbers the West was a stinking savage mess
Pity they are dog eating vermin though

Sup Forums said the same shit about Wind River and they couldn't have been more wrong so I doubt this.

Wind River is just bad so if you thought it was good you should probably stop watching MCU/DCEU rubbish

ghostbusters

Gee very helpful advice

it exposed sheridan as being a hack who has no idea how to operate a camera or why it should be pointed where it is, and the dialogue and setting are the worst of the "trilogy".

It doesn't help that renner and olsen are utterly unconvincing in their roles

I always figured we'd somehow end up fighting in southeast asia, but I doubt we're that cozy with our allies there.

Sup Forums is definitely wrong, it's a genuinely funny movie that's really well-written/acted. there's one shitty cop character who is LE RACIST but he redeems himself by the end. and if this film is really just pandering it does a pretty poor job since none of the main characters are even black, the black people in this all have minor roles

I liked Renner as a 1 dimensional wolf killer and bought Olson as a green agent who didn't give a fuck about the plight of "literally who cares" people

You didn't actually watch it did you

sounds anti-semitic

>landwar in asia
That usually works out pretty well.

no you are literally trying to push an agenda though. You do what you hate

it's very difficult to find an american movie without a blatant political agenda, even more in this budget range

yeah its a shame because in bruges showed promise but mcdonagh's newer two sucked ass

Wew lad. In this case, the greater evil being "lynched" is a sexual predator who raped an underage girl and burned her to death. I think it kind of makes sense that adversaries could bond over a mutual hatred of a person like that, but that's just me. I don't know how the fuck you're twisting this into some black/white/left/right MUH RUSSIA nonsense but I guess that's what happens when you watch too much Paul Joseph Watson and start digging for hidden conspiracies in literally everything
t. Didn't even watch the film, but still triggered

blacks are their own worst enemy, they systematically fail everywhere they exist on earth.

they didn't in ww2 though, if fat kike slave churchill wasn't such a war hungry selfish shit happy to piss our empire down the river for personal gain kept his nose out it would of simply been russia vs germany, nazism defending against bolshevism.

The true irony is bolshevism only arrived in russia in the first place due to an imperalist german government funding a putsch with lenin as there agent.

>They have a more realistic view
they haven't been infiltrated by marxist jews and had long marches of there institutions and media brainwashing them for the last 70 years.