Three years. I promise

Three years. I promise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=946djBizYto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DELET

was it a film?

The director proved himself to be a hack. Let it die.

>5 gorrilion capeshit and star wars sequels
>no District 10
I hate Hollywood

movie was genuinely garbage
no point to it at all with an absolutely retarded plot

(You)

after chappy i think blompkampf was advised respectfully to retire

he meant light years, dumbass

It's a bad movie.

Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind

>ywn have sex with these fucking creatures man

Sorry for triggering u but the movie is really REALLY BAD

>brainlets think there was ever supposed to be a sequel

>no point to it at all
if anything it was heavy-handed. sounds like you're retarded bud.

Nah, he just doesn't need to be the primary writer.

>aliens possess technology to assimilate other creatures
>the aliens themselves are probably made up of many different creatures that came in contact with this cancerous technology and they use it to enslave planets
>i'm supposed to feel bad for them
>also they just leave this shit lying around like its pinesol

kek lmao lol

gay movie

Why dont you give your reasons why it's bad

A light year isn't a measurement of time, retard. Would "I'll be back back in 47 miles" make senses to you?

Just hang yourself, you fucking embarrassment to life. Nothing you say is of worth and all your self doubts are true.

It's the topic of the OP

It was a kino.

Indeed

How was the CGI so well done in District 9?

it's the amount of time it takes light to travel a year

I did u cant read

>that shading
is this a 360 game?

thibovie to smard foryou

Weta

And the prawns not being analogous to real things like humans or apes, so you don't really notice flaws when there's no basis for comparison

Director had a background in effects work and a good eye for it. Shame that was his only real talent.

That scene was a punch in the gut.

District 9 is a great film.

His shorts are pretty cool. I think its another case of studio shit.

also known as a year

Great movie, his best work.

Weta and anything that is shiny/slimy/or insect like is really easy to render

It was Die Antwoord. They were absolute cunts on the film and gave everyone a hard time. The movie suffered as a result.

Chappie was good, though...

Literally his only good work

One hit wonder

I never understood the love for Chappy.

It had potential to be a great movie and ended up being one giant Die Antwoord advertisement. They stole the show, but in a not-good way.

The one thing Blomkamp excels at is getting his money's worth out of his special effects. Even the shitty short films he's been doing for the last year look really nice for their budget.

>the man who greenlit THIS should get another chance
youtube.com/watch?v=946djBizYto

I'm glad the Die Antwoord meme has fallen off. They suck.

it was shit, the actors were shit, chappies voice was shit, jackmans motives were shit, die antwoord need to unironically fucking kill themselves in a meth overdose, and blompkampf let that ninja fucko piss everyone off during production and sour everyones time. anyone who says they like chappy have outed themselves as complete plebs and should be shunned by their community

no, they aren't cool loser

cringe

no they arent but neither are you namefag you belong in the same pit of hell that die antwoords going to

Even the most rampant BR2049 haters still hate you, gtfo

Fuck off, it was good even the first time when I watched a pirate copy with knowing it was supposed to have subtitles

And what will become of his special effects team?

holy fucking kek

I have never seen love for Chappie, I thought everyone realized what a fucking mess that was

woah

wronk. fuck off. also check the ADAM thread. Blomkomp is still one of the best new director today

i bet you're the countdowning Avatarfag

yeah, gbtf to and check it out

How did the director of this go on to make utter shit like Elysium and Chappie?

But Elysium and Chappie were good

I like chappie because its basically a johnny-5 remake

johnny 5 was my jam

I never said the movie was bad, it's quite good, it's just the mongoloid director demonstrated he's a one trick pony and hasn't produced anything good since.
No.

whats wrong with Elysium? better than the Will Smith scifis

cringe

>whats wrong with Elysium?
They hired a cameraman with Parkinsons.

What a high bar to clear.

wtf i hate white people now

But I'm sure you gobble up all the capeshit huh faggot?

nope

it basically was capeshit

oh that one. well i dont cared about that. shitty 1-2 min action wont ruin the movie if the story is decent

The story was retarded though.

Come on it was pretty funny listening to all the outrageously over the top saffa accents though.

Why are you lumping me in with the mongoloids that like chappie? You are the pleb here user.

>I know this one little fact
>youre a waste of space cause you dont know it!! kill yourself moron!!

The utter state of losers on Sup Forums

What exactly happened with Die Antwoord during production on Chappie? Legitimately dont know

District 10 countdown user when?

>CAT FOOD

They were good at first as a novelty thing but then it fell flat because songs were pretty mediocre.

>Chappie
>Robocop + Short Circuit = No Thanks

One thing I dislike about Elysium is the ending. It seemed too idealistic and rushed for me. It left much to be desired.

Seriously? I always did wonder if they were literally playing themselves since they kept their performance names in the movie. I honestly wanted that Ninja asshole to die in the film. For being a protagonist he was insufferable and sometimes verged on being a secondary antagonist with how much he abused Chappie. During the part of the movie when they're attacked by Hugh Jackman's Moose, I was cheering for that dumbass to die.

South African accents are the fucking worst.

>A BLOOHBITY EHB EHB DINGLE DOO SHIBBITY SHAB SHIGGLE ME DINGO

>not knowing absolutely basic middle school science
either underage or third worlder

They're Australian, retard.

DUDE
APARTHEID
LMAO

>A shrimp is too small for ya dickleling
Sure...

They were acting like niggers. Fucking hate Africa hat continent turns everyone into niggers.

the prawns are south australian

they are to be buried with blomkamp in his tomb... alive

im pretty sure jackman almost kicked the shit out of ninja at one point, and blompkamf said he wouldnt work with them again but the consensus now is hes fucking retarded and no one wants to work with him after that fiasco

Source?

fookin prawns

This made my night. Thanks user.

this was a mediocre movie and Chappie was one of the worst pieces of shit ever created

>this was a medi...
Stopped reading there, lame bait

a light year is the distance the light travels in one earth year. If you are gonna be an asshole at least don't be a complete fucking retard

>foxandgrapes.jpg

>amount of time it takes
>a year
I bet you are american

I bet you didn't