Inhumans

Hype?

The episode count and the fact that they seem to be doing crazy cgi stuff is what's keeping me interested, despite the involvement of Scott Suck

kinda, going to need to see more before I get really excited.

I'm more worried about the short production than Buck, but then again it is only eight episodes.

Not after that BlackBolt pic.

I was hype until I found out that the guy that did Iron Fist is incharge of it.

>Hype

Not if you payed me.

What's the episode count?

You made this same exact comment on reddit Nurdboy42

>ABC

No

I'm a huge Marvel and Inhumans fan.

>Scott Buck
>ABC

Not only I am not hype, but at the moment I am afraid.

I don't think I've ever cared about the Inhumans. Are they good?

Between this and the fact that the showrunner for Iron Fist is also the showrunner for this, I don't have high hopes. i'm still gonna check it out but i'm expecting the worst.

What's wrong with making the same comment? All it's doing is reaching a bigger audience to reply.

And don't be the asshole who posts usernames, many people post on Sup Forums and reddit and they are allowed to do so.

Well if he really is here I guess I'll answer this question he has:

>Why does it seem like Sony doesn't know what the hell they're doing?

>Also WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY SO OBSESSED WITH THE SYMBIOTES?

They are probably obsessed with the symbiotes because Avi Arad knows Venom and Carnage are popular characters from his experience working at Toy Biz and Marvel with Perlmutter during the 90's. Arad was the one who pushed for Venom to be in Spider-Man 3 and also the producer connected with the Venom project.

Same here. I got hyped when it was confirmed as the classic Lee/Kirby Inhumans and not the NuHumans. Then I saw Black Bolt's costume.

I really want this to be good.

so if marvel is trying to push inhumans to be their new xmen what's going to happen if FOX does give the rights back?

I had hopes for an inhumans movie. I kept clinging to hope. After Quicksilver died..... I was like "well, no crystal-quicksilver shipping" then it got delayed after the spidey deal, but I thought this could be good. Maybe them setting it up with like Medusa as a minor villain in the spider-man 2019 film, ala fearesome four. . Maybe even lockjaw cameo in avengers 4. Just like.... build up the inhumans. Now it's a TV show. My interest has really really dropped.

Inhumans are an interestign side story for the marvel universe. Had fun crossover potential. Now, who fucking cares?

ABC Marvel shows are garbage, so no.

>Hype

lol

>what's going to happen if FOX does give the rights back?
I don't think anyone needs to worry about that happening any time soon.

Fox has already has the next 10 years worth of X-Men movies planned out. It doesn't look like they're selling the franchise anytime soon

>Hype?
Jesus christ no

>Scott Buck

That's all you need to know what's gonna happen with the show

oh I'm well aware i was just talking hypotheticals

in the very unlikely event that they do what exactly would happen? would they keep xmen in a separate universe? would they combine the two? or would they just sweep it under the rug and pretend that inhumans never happened while they announce "disney's marvel's uncanny xmen"?

The last option.

Inhumans are going to suck ass just like everything else on ABC. They'll put them in an Agents of Shield role where they just pretend they don't exist in the mainstream universe

>Scott Buck
>abc
>Inhumans
I am the complete opposite of hype.

>yfw they CGI the mask with the fork in and the white stripes on the chest

>mfw Inhumans becomes the new definition for "opposite of hype".

8, with the first two being funded by IMAX.

>Dat "costume"
Man, that is fucking sad

I just want Crystal and Auran. Fuck Medusa. Boring bitch.

Is this going to involve magic fish pills and all the other dumb shit AoS put forth or is it solely Attilan based?

is Crystal a cutie in it?

Nope.

After all those other Mousevel netflix shows? Why?

Soley Attilan. Also part of it is supposed to take place on the moon

She's very cute. She has the long hair, and her costume is pretty much a yellow dress version of her costume.

Inhumans fail to generate any emotion in me other than vague disappointment.

then I'm sold, its already better than the comics at this point

Inhumans are not very interesting
this

>I'm a huge Marvel and Inhumans fan.
I am so, so sorry for you right now man.

*became

On the hype scale from 1-10, 0 being a boiled turkey neck, and 10 being a moist and scrumptious turkey sandwich with bacon, ranch, tomatoes, and lettuce on rye?

Like... a 2? A little curious, I guess?

>being Bohannon is suffer new season

I feel sad.

IT's probably something he waers when he isn't in his 'battle' costume or some shit

>from the guy who brought us the last few seasons of Dexter