Cheers, mates

Cheers, mates

Children now drinkibg coffee because its considered "cool" among their peers. Caffeine should have an age restriction like alcohol. No one wants to be around hyper active little brats.

I get a 20 oz black Starbucks coffee every morning.

Cheers Millie

I wonder what her butthole smells like

Why not just buy a coffee maker and get a better cup of joe than buying that watered down thrash they sell at SB?

clones don't need sustenance

Children of all ages are drinking 'coffee' because it's trendy. Though the sugar to coffee ratio in the average drink these people get is about 10:1. I swear you don't actually like coffee unless you can drink it black.

Because I like how it tastes and I don't have time to grind coffee beans just to have a cup of joe that's slightly better than what I normally get. Some of us actually start work in the morning unlike your loser ass who wakes up at 12 pm to go work his 3 hour shift at the local supermarket

Typically I go to starbucks when I'm in between doing shit. It's not like making coffee at home is always an option

Let her live. She's the main money maker for her family.

Ayo...... dyke.

only deep-rich army mocha

Why does Millie Looks like a 30yo dyke?

Look at this fag acting uppity about how ADULT he is when he can't even make a fucking cup of coffee and wastes god knows how much money on it every year by paying $4 a cup a day to a humanities degree dropout at his local Starbucks.

You sure showed us.

Like coffee.... obviously. Coffee taste is too strong, if you drink alot of coffee probably your dick taste like that.

I have you KNOW that I wake up at 5AM every morning so I can make my cup a joe and watch the news before I go to work. It's called time management, cunt.

I'm glad i never fell for the coffee meme

>I wake up much earlier than I need to be and sacrifice hours of sleep just so I can have my special cup of coffee

It's almost as if some people don't have to carefully watch how they spend their money. Being poor must suck I'll drink a latte in your honor while you suck the coffee grounds out of a filter you found in the trash last week.

You will one day when it gets too hard to stay awake or too stresful. You will either start drinking or smoking.

I'm thinking about switching to pure caffeine powder

Thoughts?

>latte
Want to know how I know you're a fag?

not him, but everyone drinks latte almost exclusively here

t.yurofag

coffee drinking these days is very trendy and ritualistic. if you don't care about pouring precisely heated water out of a long neck kettle into a french press you might as well just drink a red bull or do some blow

I take it in lieu of coffee because I'm poor. Just don't take the whole tablet unless you can handle it. I break a 200mg into thirds and take a piece when I need the energy. Only take it when you need it or else you'll become dependent on it.

There are worse things people give to child actors