Cringe

cringe

I generally like Edgar Wright and it sucked.

the romance between him and the diner girl was so fucking forced.

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you planned on voting for Bernie Sanders this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this flick is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme superhero space shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.
Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit movie

Shut up

it was not what Sup Forums told me it would be. i didn't like it.

Fuck you. Fuck family. Fuck this movie

>DUDE MUSIC VIDEOS
Baby Driver
Atomic Blonde
Drive
What other recent "movies" am I missing here? I used to have more on this list but I forgot

The Damned on the soundtrack automatically makes it a 7/10

this movie fucking sucks. I'm glad mcu fired this hack wright and we got the kino ant man

Good Time

niggers

Suicide Squad

Drive was good though.

The twink kid is just not believable as action star.

I love how this board can't handle a fun and entertaining movie and feel the need to shitpost about it all the time and call it reddit in some desperate attempt to be "patricians" or something.

(You)

It literally is a good movie.

Hey fuck you! Drive was original, it basically started the whole neo 80's aesthetics and music style in movies. Violence was a bit affected too, with the disgusting head stompings coming in style.

Of course it was influenced by michael mann movies for example, but it had refns own original work built all over it

its a bog standard heist movie where the gimmick is the music syncs up sometimes, but only in a half-assed fashion

Spring Breakers

Get Out

This

Quotable movies are the absolute bane of film. I've already removed Goodfellas and Blade Runner from my library because of their reddit dogwhistling.

What movies does this board like? new here

True kino.

what the fuck was this autists problem? he was the bad guy all along. why didn't he just drive the fucking getaway car, it was his fucking job. fucking pissed me off, fuck this movie

But all he did was drive a car

did you even watch the movie? he was running all over the place, doing parkour, and jumping over moving cars and shit

This.

>watches a movie about being a getaway driver, makes him think about black cock
>projecting your insecurities this hard
Now this is real CRINGE. Anyone that call's something "reddit" should immediately blow their brains out because they aren't using them.

kino for Brainlets

>Get Out
Now that was a good movie.

>thinks Edgar Wright is a hack
>thinks ant man is kino
thanks for proving people like you and OP are literally retarded 15 year olds

It's weird that this doesn't get posted here more often.

>doing what you don't want to because someone is forcing you too
the absolute state of the soyboy mindset

i lov da edgur rite moovie he very fun ehe babby go in car fast like vrooooooom PSHHH VRMMMM and cinnematogafee qino... after i watch i say VRFOMMMMMM in mommy car like babby

he literally could have said no and the entire job would have been called off. he even had the support of the boss fag spacey. the guy is just a retarded cunt. he didn't stop the robber either, the robbery still happened and he actually caused dozens of cops' deaths. he also had to serve 25 years in prison for no fucking reason. retarded autistic cunt

That's fucking retarded son

Baby Driver wasn't even a movie. It just felt like an instagram post that lasted for two hours. I could have just shrugged it off, but people kept talking about this forced piece of shit, to the point of which I now hate this product. I call it a product because that's what it was.

Indie is dead. Indie remains dead. And we have killed it.

Stop taking b8 fagget

i leik it when de red car go faaast 2 after babby is dancin wif da wiperz..

Baby kino

Yep, didn't like this movie. Ending was predictable as hell too.

i bing searched this title and nothing came up
what is this
why doesnt she cry more

its a maymay filename.

actual title is miscreant native to virginia

I couldn't even finish this. Utter shite.