OUTTA MY WAY I'M DRUNK AS HELL

i do it all

what is this mem called

Are you drunk?

not drunk enough

Fuck I love that scene

WAS driving

Im back here with you now

Did you know radar spelled backwards is radar?

Dear Dad,

I have spent over 10 years and $94,000 putting together my mosquito costume and now I am pleased to announce that I have become a mosquito. The costume is quite realistic and I have even attached bladders to the nose thing so that I can suck up liquids when I puncture them...with my nose thing. I could be buzzing all around you on a hot summer day and you wouldn't even recognize me as your son-child, you would just think, “Get away, mosquito.” From my point of view, you would be 3,000 dads because of the way I've designed the eyeballs. I might be saying, “Dad it's me, Dad it's me,” but you wouldn't be able to understand my language because of its buzzing. I am also into plastics now and I am making plastic tubes that you can suck liquids through; kind of like my mosquito nose, but used for different reasons. Hope you're doing well at camp. See you soon.

fuck it, i'm rewatching

Such a fucking underrated show. Hulu carries a lot of the AS titles but they didn't even bother adding this one. It was too bizarre and hilarious to live long.

LOOOOK AT THE SUN

It was on at 2am or some shit, so it's not really any surprise nobody followed it. I was usually half asleep when watching it, so I barely remember it

AND SURROUNDING MOUNTAAAAINS

12 oz. Mouse is the closest thing to kino to ever air on [adult swim]

fuck off, Xavier Renegade Angel faggots

Seriously, was 2002-2006 peak Adult Swim?

Wait a second. Is this Cheese Industries?

>not Sealab 2021

>not metalocalypse or squidbillies

youtube.com/watch?v=AsgVdWJQVWU

DELETE THIS RIG-

PASSION SMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Well yeah, by default it has to be. It didn't really exist before then, and 2007 is when that one guy got fired and Lazo randomly started doing everything he could to destroy his own legacy.

quick rundown?

THE JET SET MEETS THE MARITIME