youtube.com/watch?v=hZzBZQf_7Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=T_NjEtTTxGU
youtube.com/watch?v=SG5Y3DR_F1k
youtube.com/watch?v=psq0_Xe5rHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just kys

GotG is the only good Marvel movie.

cue the brainless wojaks

Disney ppealing to emotion using a talking animal is literally the most dangerous thing one can do, how did he manage it lads?

If you respond on social media, you lose automatically James.

Name one Disney movie that has used Christian symbolism like GotG Vol. 2 did.

part 2 sucked, just like deadpool part 2 is gonna suck

Hunchback of Notre Dame

Part 2 was perfect to me. It actually made me happy leaving the theater, I loved every character, every action setpiece, every song, the visuals were amazing, the plot interesting. I mean holy shit, there just wasn't anything I disliked. I was worried about how they would portray Ego and they didn't shy away from how weird he is at all. People also dont like the vol 2 soundtrack but I fucking loved it. Instead of run of the mill top charting songs, almost all of them are directly tied to the scenes and emotions in the movie, while being intimate emotional songs in of themselves. Father and Son is amazing once I started listening to it, more meaningful than C-C-C-C-CHERY BOMB which is cool but was only in there because it was cool. I love how all the plot lines tie together in the end for an amazing third act, whereas I get bored at the third act of the first one and the Guardians never really "fight" Ronan. Everything with Ego and Yondu was fantastic. Favorite character was Gamora because she was so cute.

People love the first movie for the character moments, not the paper thin plot. This one has much more of that and an interesting story to tell as well. I love the decision to separate the team after an opening establishing how well they work together. I could go on and on, its got to be my favorite Marvel movie by far. I loved Spider-Man too but it didn't bring me the sheer joy of seeing Stan Lee hanging out with the Watchers

Too many fucking memorable moments for me to name favorites but what I always remember is this scene where Peter jumps out to fight and Wham Bang Shang a Lang starts playing.
youtube.com/watch?v=hZzBZQf_7Tk

>cue the brainless wojaks

Honestly Disney has tremendous balls for releasing a family movie with a talking animal in it. It’s revolutionary.

DID YOU JUST

>People unironically calling it wojak

Was a deity brought up during the funeral ceremony? I didn't hear it.

I assumed Rocket was crying because he lost someone who understood him.

Gunn is full of shit here.

What do you call it?

>making a sequel to an already established hit isn't safe

>Gunn is full of shit here.
Gunn made the movie. I think he knows what he intended by the scene.

You remind me of the people who don't understand Snyder films just because they don't spell everything out for you.

My only criticism of GotG part 2 is they spent far too much time on one planet my favourite part of the series is seeing them travel across the galaxy.

mister feelie dude

No he doesnt.

The death of Mary Poppins Y'all was more emotionally driven than the death of Superman.

That's understandable, but they kind of locked themselves into that when they picked "Ego the Living Planet" as their villain.

Vol. 3 will have Adam Warlock as the villain though so that shouldn't have that problem.

I almost cried. Granted, I also almost cried when Steve died in Wonder Woman.

I agree with a lot of what you said, and it seems like I enjoyed GotG Vol. 2 a lot more than most people did. I thought the soundtrack was great, but I will say it was kind of a bummer that so much of the movie was spent with the guardians either separated from each other and/or pissed off at one another. I understand why they did it, but it did make it a little less enjoyable for me overall than the first one I'd say. As for Spiderman, I really hope you're not talking about Homecoming, because that was pretty bad.

Sad voldemort

youtube.com/watch?v=T_NjEtTTxGU

KINO INTERVIEW COMING THROUGH

lol I finally understand these people, I had no idea any reference to God was in GotG at all...all right Steve... I guess.

Steve? Are you talking about Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America, the only Christian in the Marvel movies?

the "I know that feel, bro" dude

Yes, that is safe.

>God is safe in this anti-Christian era
?

I don't know why you guys hate on the brainlet men, shit is funny, especially now that the too smart for meme is dead.

I don't know how that meme died off so fast but I'm glad. I guess it just goes to show that if a meme is shit it will fade out pretty quickly.

Zack has good intentions, but his execution is almost always awful (except for the visuals)

What a whiny faggot.

Yes, compared to Gunn who has good intentions and good execution.

youtube.com/watch?v=SG5Y3DR_F1k

Truly an auteur.

Stop coloring your hair you untalented old dick

He's a detective?

what Christian symbolism is in vol. 2? honestly

It used to be taboo to gives memes names (probably had its origin in advice animals), feels guy instead of wojak, sadfrog instead of pepe etc.

>I call him that feel guy

Don't end your movies with a giant CGI boss battle you talentless fuck

But didn't Super have implications that religion causes violence?

Pinnochio

What do they mean by safe?

Well that's dumb because Pepe literally originated from Boy's Club and he had a name there. It's like making a meme out of Mickey Mouse and calling him "happyrat." You don't do that with an established character.

>every work you make has to have the exact same message coming straight out of the creators mouth
brainlet

I've literally never heard of this movie so I'm sure it's wrong.

noun
a strong fireproof cabinet with a complex lock, used for the storage of valuables.

This, probably.

>realized there might be a God

u fucking wot?
when the fuck did that happen? I thought he was crying cause yonduu was literally him and he just died. what the fuck did Gunn just pull out of his ass for this tweet?

Lion king
youtube.com/watch?v=psq0_Xe5rHE

Who said that the God that raccoon acknowledges is the Abrahamic one?

Slowjak

That's the only God that is referred to when people capitalize God.

Gunn would rip his hair out of his head if he had to deal with the shit Snyder puts up with critics.

>PPBHHHTTT TWITEER AND MARBELEEE!
>*BOOOOOM!*

Every filmmaker has to deal with angry haters on Twitter. It's not just Snyder.

>This one scene entirely negates the generic storytelling of the entire film

hmmm, I might be doin' a little thinkin' right now

With so many of you aspies claiming there is no god yes it is a step in a strange and different direction.

Don't be a pleb
Watch it

Snyder has never fought back, even if it was within his right to. I remembered how faggots like moviebob and his ilk were cracking jokes when Snyder's daughter died. I believe Ray Fisher even deleted his twitter over it too.

Give me one good reason to watch a movie with Ellen Page in it.

Yeah, he's a nice guy and we should all strive to be more like him, and I mean that seriously. But I'm just saying he's not the only one that gets bullied in a downright sickening way. People on the internet are petty and terrible.

He has a point

For some reason that specific shot of the raccoon stuck with me for weeks. The rest of the movie ranged from shit to mediocre but that one shot really affected me

Can we finally admit this is the worst meme Sup Forums has created in years?

sloj no like meme

It's pretty bad, but I've seen dozens of worse memes leak out of /s4s/.

Its honestly worse than that dumbass Spongebob Twitter meme.

>Gunn would receive terrible reviews if he made equally terrible movies
MARVEL BTFO WITH A SINGLE POST

eh well, thanks god.

IIIIIIIIAAAAAAH

I'M HOOKED ON A FEELING

It would be easy to kill the meme if people just remember they can report the posts.

user, the problem is he has a well received movie and is still petty enough to throw bitch fits on twitter for probably the minority of people that have something bad to say over his movie.

>DC is great but MCU sucks!

That song was not actually used in the movie.

It's a great movie

Grin Man aka Cockmongler

you just fan of (rival capekino company), you just mad

>responding to criticism is "throwing a bitch fit"
Gee I guess nobody's ever allowed to respond to anything ever.

Easily his best movie, go watch it

MY COLD WAR PROPAGANDA IS BETTER THAN YOUR COLD WAR PROPAGANDA

First movie had it

The criticism wasn't even really worth responding to. Clearly Gunn has an ego.

she dies in it

For like two seconds and you could barely hear it. Not sure why they bothered getting the rights to it.

>Clearly Gunn has an ego.
Yes, he's the villain of GotG2.

Le Sneed XD is worse, since it consists of posting the word SNEED a lot. Brutally unfunny

-kys-

I'm waiting for Sup Forums to discover Sneetches so we can get a good crossover meme.

>AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHGGHHH

>ends the movie on a positive note with Yondu's sacrifice and funeral, portrayed with emotional sincerity
>ruins it by actually ending with 3 (THREE) back-to-back credit endings that are just cheap reddit humor and marvel fanservice

That was Feige's fault, as usual

patricians leave right as the credits start. Gunn knew this.

patricians don't go to watch capeshit you fucking idiot

You trolling?

He's an irish monk

That would be a waste, the credits had really good music.